Grow your Eyebrows naturally

0x77

0x77

Iron
How to grow your eyebrows naturally :
⚠️Things you need to know beforehand:

1) Unlike the thickness, the number of "hair" on your eyebrows are controlled by your genetics therefore you can't do anything about it unless you get an
eyebrow transplant which we won't discuss here. However, we will learn how to maximize your genetic potential. 🧬

2) The eye area is arguably the most important feature of someone face, thick & dark eyebrows tend to be associated with attractive, more masculine men
BUT you will need to take care of them. You can learn more about grooming your eyebrows by
clicking here.

3) Depending on your face shape copying someone else eyebrows might not suit you perfectly and might even make you look uncanny. Just stick to what I'm going to say: Round Face --> High Arch, Square Face --> Slight Arch & Long Face --> Flat.

Different Eyebrow Shapes for Men ziba beauty 1024x390 1

Chapter I : Natural Oils
Why ? :think:
- Oils are used for the nutrients they contain and applying the oils directly on the hair follicle will in fact maximize the intake of these nutrients which on the long term will help you grow thicker eyebrows. You will also have slim to none side effects unlike chemicals like Minoxidil, Latisse etc...

1) (BEST ONE) Castor Oil --> Apply at night and rinse with cold water in the morning. Pros: Vitamin E + Ricinoleic Acid

2) Olive Oil --> Apply at night and rinse with cold water in the morning. Pros: Oleic Acid + Vitamin E + Moisturizer

3) Rosemary Oil --> Apply at night (additionally with Castor Oil) and rinse with cold water in the morning. Pros: Improves Blood Circulation

4) Coconut Oil --> Apply at night and rinse with cold water in the morning. Pros: Antibacterial + Moisturizer with lots of Fatty acids

5) Almond Oil --> Apply at night and rinse with cold water in the morning. Pros: Vitamin E, A & B1-6 + Fatty Acids

Pro Tip:
These oils are relatively cheap so giving a shot to each one on this list or even making some cocktails with them is recommended !

Chapter 2 : Nutrition

- For the same reason as the oils, you are what you eat, food is your body fuel and without the nutrients you will be unhealthy and your brain will prioritize your body most important parts, not your eyebrows.

1) Vitamin B7 (also known as Biotin)
- Why? Biotin is literally what creates keratin which is what hair, nails & skin are made out of.
- How? Eggs, raw milk, bananas, spinach & nuts (almonds, walnuts) are the easiest way to get Vitamin B7.

2) (MOST IMPORTANT) Vitamin E
- Why? It increases the blood circulation and by doing so it helps the nutrients and oxygen get to the hair follicles.
- How? Spinach, avocado, fish & nuts (almonds, walnuts & peanuts).

3) Vitamin A
- Why? Improves cell division so very helpful for hair regeneration & growth.
-
How? Beef liver, carrots & sweet potatoes.

4) Vitamin C
- Why? Prevents aging (free radical damage) and helps with collagen synthesis.
-
How? Citrus (Lemon, Oranges, Grapes etc...), berries & bell peppers.

5) Vitamin D
- Why? Creates new hair follicle (maxing out the genetic potential).
-
How? Salmon, tuna, mushrooms (exposed in sunlight) & eggs.

6) Caffeine
- Why? Improves blood circulation, natural
DHT blocker and boosts keratin production.
-
How? Infused shampoos, conditionners or serums. Drinking coffee or Green tea won't be as effective.

Pro Tip: Almonds & eggs tastes as good as their nutrients, they are a cheat code when it comes to overall health.

Chapter 3 : Stay Away From
- There are many things you want to avoid when eyebrowmaxxing, here's a list:

1)
Stress
- Cortisol (Stress hormone) can cause hair loss, try to relax or seek a supplementation such as
Ashwagandha (700mg/day for 8 weeks on then off)

2) Water
- Hot Water strips your face of its natural oils therefore drying it, try using cold water instead.

- Chlorinated water dries out and can damage hair overtime, try using a high quality
water filter if you can afford one.

3) Harsh Chemicals
- If you're a woman avoid using cheap makeup products as they can contain bad ingredients for your face & eyebrows.

- Avoid in general anything that contains sulfates, parabens and ammonia.

4) Overplucking
- Plucking can cause serious damage to the follicles. Only pluck if you have an unibrow and try touching the rest with a razor blade made for eyebrows.

The End

This was my first thread on here, hope it's not too bad looking :lul:

I will post later on results I did on myself, take care.

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, Av0nr, Madridista and 1 other person
Takes ages, oral minox takes no time

• +1
Reactions: Delons, Clavicular, xyukeeee and 1 other person
Takes ages, oral minox takes no time
oral minox game me terrible low blood pressure had no energy but maybe because i took 1 pump which equals about 8mg in the morning

• +1
Reactions: asdvek