Grow your hair if you have gay alien skull

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
Inb4 water and sand

I see guys all the time with gay alien skull who keep their hair really short. It hurts every time when I see it knowing it's a looksmin and they're completely oblivious. It's so simple. Gay alien skull is not a big failo but it's so easy to fix if you have the ability to grow hair.

• +1
Reactions: je3oe, Gaia262, Deleted member 1973 and 5 others
YO I HAVE THE GAYEST ALIEN SKULL. Good advice ;)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: je3oe, Htobrother and Deleted member 685
Inb4 water and sand

I see guys all the time with gay alien skull who keep their hair really short. It hurts every time when I see it knowing it's a looksmin and they're completely oblivious. It's so simple. Gay alien skull is not a big failo but it's so easy to fix if you have the ability to grow hair.
Can you post an example/description of a gay alien skull? I’ve never quite understood this

Can you post an example/description of a gay alien skull? I’ve never quite understood this
Just google it, there are some good threads on bodybuilding forum as well about it.

I have aa gay alien skull too

also if u have a skinny neck you should grow it

Bumo

This is one of the easiest looksmax, I keep seeing guys post their pics here and some of them have short hair that accentuates their long occiput.

Keep your hair long ffs

grow your hair anyways. long hair is always a halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
grow your hair anyways. long hair is always a halo
Brad Pitt's hair in World war z is ideal tbh, not too long so that it looks autistic but still long enough to hide a bad skull.

Gay alien skullet here, thing is my hair is so thin that long hair looks shitty. If kept short, thin hair doesnt show that much. So... dunno whats worse..

I am growing my hair out right now, sucks that it's such shit quality though. I should probably visit a barber to get it evened out because I used to get a shape up