Growing after 18?

D

Deleted member 11384

Iron
Is it possible and genetically influenced? Both my parents said they grew after 18 but they didn't live in a developed country so would that delay onset of puberty? Also my left hands growth plate was sealed. My entire family grew after 18 though. Is it possible I still grow or no?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2095 and Deleted member 7753
it's most likely not gonna happen
how tall are you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I grew 3" -4" past 18, so yeah it is possible.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8080 and Deleted member 11748
i dont love books, suck it bitch

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9355 and IdiAmin
I grew 3" -4" past 18, so yeah it is possible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 2095, Deleted member 5180 and 4 others
Absolutely possible, influenced by genetics though. Get your nutrients. I believe in the power of raw milk (good quality). Has lots of IGF-1 and other growth hormones.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
did u get the hand x ray and did ur parents grow later?
No, I got an ankle xray though, as I had broken my fibula around that time. My parents stopped growing in height during their teens.

depending on your tanner stage/when did your puberty start

my dad hit puberty at 12 and grew 2 inches after 18. it's probably over for you though

no way your mom grow past 18

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
My height stopped at 15

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095 and Deleted member 5180
I haven't grown height wise since 16

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 2095, Deleted member 5180 and 1 other person
Nope. It's fucking over.

The answer is always the fucking same:

Growth hormone/analogues, AI, K2, Vitamin D, Magnesium, Boron, Calcium, Phosphate, protein, stretching daily and high sleep quality. Until then you won't know. I grew 5cm from 16-21.

• +1
Ofc can happen. 1 of my friends grew from 1.93 to 1.98 at 19 years old

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I gained a cm during the first half of 2020 at 18, no posture changes. Morning to night height went up a cm

• +1
The answer is always the fucking same:

Growth hormone/analogues, AI, K2, Vitamin D, Magnesium, Boron, Calcium, Phosphate, protein, stretching daily and high sleep quality. Until then you won't know. I grew 5cm from 16-21.
u used supplements for most of them or eating right

Ofc can happen. 1 of my friends grew from 1.93 to 1.98 at 19 years old
was he a late bloomer? when did he go through puberty

growing and development altogether ends in the early 20s for males

I grew two inches between the ages of 18-22. It can certainly happen. Just make sure you eat enough, get adequate sleep, and perhaps exercise. Also if you do some deep stretches (static hangs from a pull up bar are the best for this) you might even gain an inch or two simply from decompressing the spine and muscle fibers.

I grew two inches between the ages of 18-22. It can certainly happen. Just make sure you eat enough, get adequate sleep, and perhaps exercise. Also if you do some deep stretches (static hangs from a pull up bar are the best for this) you might even gain an inch or two simply from decompressing the spine and muscle fiber
thats temperorary tho?

Most people get about an inch 18-21 if anything at all.

• +1
thats temperorary tho?
Depends. I find I shrink like 3/4 an inch during the day sometimes depending on my level of activity. But I do think if you’ve never gotten into a stretching regimen before and have been mostly sedentary, you would see a significant gain.

Your spine could be super compressed

Most people get about an inch 18-21 if anything at all.
Most people? My guy, most guys stop growing taller by 16. growing after 18 is super rare

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ovosoundszn and WadlowMaxxing
I shot up at 13-14 and suddenly was one head taller than my dad. Stopped growing right there

Most people? My guy, most guys stop growing taller by 16. growing after 18 is super rare
maybe for chinks. you still grow a little after 16 for most men. not a huge increase but not completely finished either

maybe for chinks. you still grow a little after 16 for most men. not a huge increase but not completely finished either
No more than 1 inch on average

No more than 1 inch on average
depends on ethnicity. it's 4cm or so for europeans and less than a cm even for east asians. no set amount. I'll admit the fantasy of growing a foot after 16 is far-fetched. but if you hit puberty at a normal time you shouldn't be growing nothing either

Are you aate bloomer,when did you stoped? Have you taked hgh/peptides during ?
No, I was growing from 14 years old throughout my teens. At 17 I was 5'11" and now at 20 I am 6'3". I wasn't taking anything.