Growing larynx further with AI and Tmaxxing for a deeper voice

ALP

ALP

Demon
The growth of the larynx is primarily influenced by hormonal factors.

During puberty, the release of certain hormones, such as testosterone in males and estrogen in females, leads to the growth and development of various body structures, including the larynx.

Once puberty is complete and the hormonal levels stabilize, the growth plates in the larynx close, and further growth of the larynx ceases.
The reason that foids get an earlier closure of plates is because of the estrogen meanwhile boys larynx typically stops growing around the age of 21.

Now my question is;

Do you guys think It's possible to give larynx more time through AI and promote growth with Tmaxxing is possible?

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC

• JFL
The growth of the larynx is primarily influenced by hormonal factors.

During puberty, the release of certain hormones, such as testosterone in males and estrogen in females, leads to the growth and development of various body structures, including the larynx.

Once puberty is complete and the hormonal levels stabilize, the growth plates in the larynx close, and further growth of the larynx ceases.
The reason that foids get an earlier closure of plates is because of the estrogen meanwhile boys larynx typically stops growing around the age of 21.

Now my question is;

Do you guys think It's possible to give larynx more time through AI and promote growth with Tmaxxing is possible?
DNRD FACE+HEIGHT IS LAW

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
DNRD FACE+HEIGHT IS LAW
Deep voice is a halo, we should max everything we can rather than making dumb simplifications like this.

• JFL
Deep voice is a halo, we should max everything we can rather than making dumb simplifications like this.
voice won't save your non-existent zygos COPE

• Ugh..
Reactions: ALP
Deep voice is a halo
Corpse Husband made a singing career out of it
Bagged countless e-girls
Made a fortune just by playing amongus

And all that without even showing his face :lul:

Just scream as loudly as you can until you cant anymore and you have a 'deep' voice now. May damage your vocal cords in long term a little, but a nigga gotta do what he gotta do

• Ugh..
Reactions: ALP
Dear Moderators (@Michael Myers, @coisbhai, @emeraldglass ),

I am writing to bring to your attention an inappropriate and disrespectful comment made by the user ALP. The comment in question was:

"But it can make your mom's pussy wet"

This remark is not only highly offensive but also deeply disrespectful towards my mother. Such behavior is unacceptable in our community, and I believe it violates the guidelines of respectful and constructive communication.

I request that appropriate action be taken against this user to ensure that our community remains a safe and respectful space for all members. I trust the moderators to handle this situation promptly and justly.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
Yahya.
View attachment 2992741
Agree. And the fact that original poster even put this thread in 'looksmaxing' topic and not 'Looksmaxing Questions' (since this thread really is about whether he should use an AI) really just shows how much he is uninterested on looksmax.org, the community dedicated to the discussion of looksmaxing, the art of improving your appearance to achieve your greatest aesthetic potential.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ALP and Yahya
Agree. And the fact that original poster even put this thread in 'looksmaxing' topic and not 'Looksmaxing Questions' (since this thread really is about whether he should use an AI) really just shows how much he is uninterested on looksmax.org, the community dedicated to the discussion of looksmaxing, the art of improving your appearance to achieve your greatest aesthetic potential.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and Donkeyballs
I used AI for 2 years, this is a theory so Δ± thought Δ±t should be more fitting to here to discuss

Dear Moderators (@Michael Myers, @coisbhai, @emeraldglass ),

I am writing to bring to your attention an inappropriate and disrespectful comment made by the user ALP. The comment in question was:

"But it can make your mom's pussy wet"

This remark is not only highly offensive but also deeply disrespectful towards my mother. Such behavior is unacceptable in our community, and I believe it violates the guidelines of respectful and constructive communication.

I request that appropriate action be taken against this user to ensure that our community remains a safe and respectful space for all members. I trust the moderators to handle this situation promptly and justly.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
Yahya.

keep giving me rep twink

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs and ALP
I used AI for 2 years, this is a theory so Δ± thought Δ±t should be more fitting to here to discuss
What AI?
Exemstane is the most androgenic AI there, specially because of its active metabolite 17-Hydroexemestane which bounds very strongly to androgen receptors.

honestly don't be too much of a framelet.

my gf likes my average frame and before we met she told me she doesnt mind that shit much.

gandy himself doesn't have a crazy frame