Growing now?

GnomePilledSigma

GnomePilledSigma

Snusgod
Im 5'5 and didnt grow since 15. I turn 17 in 3 months. But i feel taller than my classmates and im starting to heightmog this asian kid.
My brother is 15 and 5'11, my dad is 5'10 and my mom 5'3. My dad grew when he was young. Could it be that my cycle that i did last spring only hits now

i grew 2 inches at 17.

late bloomers usually grow a lot taller than early ones, u could even pass ur brother.

but no scientific evidence just hearsay so might be cope but oh well.

Muh LL to 6ft theory

who you heightmogging at 5'5

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29651, NordicLeonhard and User28823
Im 5'5 and didnt grow since 15. I turn 17 in 3 months. But i feel taller than my classmates and im starting to heightmog this asian kid.
My brother is 15 and 5'11, my dad is 5'10 and my mom 5'3. My dad grew when he was young. Could it be that my cycle that i did last spring only hits now
wdym by cycle? hgh cycle? its just ur genes reacting to the hgh. maybe ur a late bloomer (hope u are) and if u are ur gonna grow. keep taking hgh and Ai so u dont regret for not doing it.

wdym by cycle? hgh cycle? its just ur genes reacting to the hgh. maybe ur a late bloomer (hope u are) and if u are ur gonna grow. keep taking hgh and Ai so u dont regret for not doing it.
mk and asin

better than nothing, be careful with asin. id recommend letrozole since it works better for users here
yeah ive gone bald with asin, no joke but the weird thing is that i gone bald after 3 months after i ended the cycle