Growing out eyebrows killed 70% of my smv

saint

saint

I’m not a person, I’m a machine
Hopped on oral mindoxil 4 weeks ago, threw away my tweezers

Before I used to purposely shape them like Sebastian from Cruel Intentions. Women loved it

IMG 1723

IMG 1724

IMG 1725

Now they’re splotchy from irregular growth cycles and they’re getting so bushy that they’re starting to look downturned

Combined with weight gain, I’m seeing myself turn invisible in real time :fuk:

The difference between good looking and sub8 is so thin

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloatmaxxer, liberiangrimreaper, lucifer6969 and 3 others
So minox works?

• Love it
Reactions: udeactive
such cope, girls ask me if i paint my eyebrows bcs theyre thick aff and bushy. i use minox and tadalafil to grow hair everywhere hair is life

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, liberiangrimreaper, lucifer6969 and 2 others
😡

• WTF
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and saint
So minox works?
Not sure yet, I’m taking it for my hairline but haven’t noticed growth there so far. Started microneedling scalp to with a derminator at the same time

Eyebrows have gotten about 20% darker and my eyelashes are starting to grow so long that they’re beginning to curve downward. That’s it for now

• Woah
Reactions: lucifer6969 and Pollorex
such cope, girls ask me if i paint my eyebrows bcs theyre thick aff and bushy. i use minox and tadalafil to grow hair everywhere hair is life
I’m ethnic, I purposely thin them out to look closer to Mediterranean and mullato

Eyebrows have gotten about 20% darker and my eyelashes are starting to grow so long that they’re beginning to curve downward.
Holy SHART minox is insane

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969
I’m ethnic, I purposely thin them out to look closer to Mediterranean and mullato
cope you just ar ugly, bushy eyebrows are a halo

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969 and noonespecial
better than thinner

Thick eyebrows are best bhai, I get compliments on mine as well as my lashes because they are thick:Comfy:

cope you just ar ugly, bushy eyebrows are a halo
Doubt, I’ve had envious men give me snarky compliments like telling me I had a Superman or Batman jawline when I weighed less
Thick eyebrows are best bhai, I get compliments on mine as well as my lashes because they are thick:Comfy:
better than thinner
Maybe it’s just the ugly phase. I’m so stressed I expedite shipped $20 tweezers from Amazon that I’m trying not to open

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tyler x Durden and Deleted member 65192
Doubt, I’ve had envious men give me snarky compliments like telling me I had a Superman or Batman jawline when I weighed less

Maybe it’s just the ugly phase. I’m so stressed I expedite shipped $20 tweezers from Amazon that I’m trying not to open
just buy some hot stuffs like chili powder and put eyebrows i think it will make it grown out faster

?

tadalafil is for boners no?

• Woah
Reactions: Akhi
And eyebrows?
I took 5mg oral minox for 3 weeks.
Started to get giga bloated (side effect) so stopped but been a month and kept lash growth.
Noticed barely any brow growth in the 3 weeks tho.

I took 5mg oral minox for 3 weeks.
Started to get giga bloated (side effect) so stopped but been a month and kept lash growth.
Noticed barely any brow growth in the 3 weeks tho.
OVER

Yes but i’m still skeptical about the whole it destroys ur eye area fat pads
no use a thin brush to apply to lashes and u will not suffer from fat loss (been using it for 1 month) no fat loss

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
no use a thin brush to apply to lashes and u will not suffer from fat loss (been using it for 1 month) no fat loss
You’ve noticed latisse results in only a month?

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969
That will be why, not the latisse tbh.
there are many users like @lebronjames23 and @Amnesia who got insane results from it u can find there threads

• Love it
Reactions: lebronjames23

Users who are viewing this thread

Back