Growing taller by 1 or 2 inch past puberty

Oueyy

Oueyy

Silver
Hey guys, do you think it’s possible to grow taller by 1 or 2 inches with supplements + sleep + swimming and stretching 2x/day ?
I want to reach 6’6 territory.

I’m 23 btw.

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Danish_Retard, SolarWind and 1 other person
At 23 no way. From 18 to 21 maybe like 1-2 cm.

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, SOS-Sonic and Deleted member 13543
Probably not, try fixing your posture if its giving you any issues or put lifts in your shoes. Your height is already great anyway.

Hey guys, do you think it’s possible to grow taller by 1 or 2 inches with supplements + sleep + swimming and stretching 2x/day ?

I’m 23 btw.
Maybe you should learn to be humble and give thanks for what you have.

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 399
Really? Did that came out of nowhere or were you also growing in the few years before that.
it came out of nowhere pretty much

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
it came out of nowhere pretty much
How tall are u now? I'm 184cm at 18 but i'm not sure if I have been growing in the last year. I have measured it and the measurement says about 1cm taller but that could be because it was at a different time of day. I'm hoping to reach 186cm but if I don't it's fine still.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
How tall are u now? I'm 184cm at 18 but i'm not sure if I have been growing in the last year. I have measured it and the measurement says about 1cm taller but that could be because it was at a different time of day. I'm hoping to reach 186cm but if I don't it's fine still.
i'm 177cm tall

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
At 23 youre done, I stopped growing at 19

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 399 and 1 other person

I’m 23 btw.

you trolling?
i wish i was 183(6ft) atleast
At least 177 is a lot better than 170. Having grown 7 cm at such a late age must have felt satisfying af tho. I’ve only grown 3 cm from 18.5 to now barely 20

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
LL Or kys and reroll bro

The answer is always the same To coping heightmaxxers