growing up with siblings = biggest lifehack around

D

Deleted member 17159

Diamond
siblings help you develop social skills and talk to other people. growing up with a brother helps you become more masculine and competitive due to men's competitive nature while growing up with a sister helps you understand women better and know what they like. i grew up with a sister and it let me know way better about "the female gaze" and what women like.

over for singlechildcels tbh jajaja

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18320, subhuman incel, Wallenberg and 7 others
growing up with older siblings who are popular is ideal it's a shame the only sibling I have is a tranny now the whole family is non nt its over

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, Prince88, Wallenberg and 4 others
growing up with older siblings who are popular is ideal it's a shame the only sibling I have is a tranny now the whole family is non nt its over
Im sorry man, it's not your fault

And hey, what can you do? These people want to live chaotic, neurotic and miserable lives; let them be... Once you learn to live, maybe you can help your sibling or your parents.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Try having two younger brothers that height, pheno and face mog you to self harm

I've seen people grow up with too many sisters and end up gay lmao

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Growing up with a sister made me distrust and disdain women in general. I think I'd get along with women better if I didn't grow up with her.

siblings help you develop social skills and talk to other people. growing up with a brother helps you become more masculine and competitive due to men's competitive nature while growing up with a sister helps you understand women better and know what they like. i grew up with a sister and it let me know way better about "the female gaze" and what women like.

over for singlechildcels tbh jajaja
How do I understand females better? I grew up with 3 male siblings