Growth at 17

L

lead

Iron
I want to get taller naturally I’m 17 and weight 60kg at 180cm. I wanna get taller to like 185cm atleast. How can I do that.

I want to get taller naturally I’m 17 and weight 60kg at 180cm. I wanna get taller to like 185cm atleast. How can I do that.
nofap

When you abstain from masturbation, it may stabilize the levels of key androgens like testosterone. The hypothalamus, a crucial brain region that regulates hormone production, can maintain a more consistent release of growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) when not disrupted by frequent hormonal fluctuations.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, mathis, TruestTruecel and 3 others
How do I know if growth plates are closed

Osteoblast Stimulation and Bone Stretching​

When practicing mewing, the consistent pressure exerted by the tongue against the maxilla (upper jaw) may stimulate osteoblasts, cells responsible for bone formation and growth. This stimulation could hypothetically lead to increased bone deposition and elongation in areas influenced by the pressure, potentially including the growth plates in long bones.

Mechanical Stimulation: The sustained pressure from mewing could mechanically stretch the bones or influence the periosteum (outer layer of bone), which in turn might activate osteoblasts to deposit more bone tissue. This process could hypothetically contribute to the elongation of long bones, supporting height growth during adolescence and early adulthood.

Enhanced Growth Plate Activity​

Growth plates (epiphyseal plates) are cartilaginous areas at the ends of long bones where growth occurs. The mechanical pressure and improved craniofacial posture promoted by mewing may indirectly affect systemic factors like growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1), which are crucial for growth plate activity.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: _looksmaxxer_ and schizomeeksfanboy
Genetics nigga, heightmaxxing is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65192, STUPIDREFEREES and WhoTookVendetta
use the search feature ffs plenty of good natty heightmaxxing guide on here

I do not recommend using only hgh at this height, maybe hgh + test + ai.

Osteoblast Stimulation and Bone Stretching​

When practicing mewing, the consistent pressure exerted by the tongue against the maxilla (upper jaw) may stimulate osteoblasts, cells responsible for bone formation and growth. This stimulation could hypothetically lead to increased bone deposition and elongation in areas influenced by the pressure, potentially including the growth plates in long bones.

Mechanical Stimulation: The sustained pressure from mewing could mechanically stretch the bones or influence the periosteum (outer layer of bone), which in turn might activate osteoblasts to deposit more bone tissue. This process could hypothetically contribute to the elongation of long bones, supporting height growth during adolescence and early adulthood.

Enhanced Growth Plate Activity​

Growth plates (epiphyseal plates) are cartilaginous areas at the ends of long bones where growth occurs. The mechanical pressure and improved craniofacial posture promoted by mewing may indirectly affect systemic factors like growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1), which are crucial for growth plate activity.
Gives us more theoretical ways to heightmaxx, do you think high Glycemic diet is good? but it also makes you fat which rises Estrogen and closes plates sooner