Growth Hormone Boosters without this = wasted money and no height gain

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Gone.
You're not megadosing protein.
Growth hormone boosters without high doses of protein are absolutely useless because growth hormone and protein is what causes growth. If you're low on protein you're not going to grow (or grow slowly) no matter how much growth hormone you blast.

HGH + High Protein -> IGF-1 -> Growth
HGH + Average/Low Protein= Little or NO Growth (little IGF-1)

I've outlined this in my heightmaxing guide if you don't have money to afford both growth hormone and extraordinary amounts of protein just take igf-1 it'll do the job for you.

I cannot believe I still see people taking growth hormone boosters without protein you're wasting money bro

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LuckySylux, hattrick, joonla and 6 others
good advice 100% recommended wow

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Thanks bhai

good advice 100% recommended wow
It's sad to see people asking others to rate their heightmaxing stack and there's no indication of a high protein dosage at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
What do you think abt insulin since it raises igf1?

Does protein source matter? I can’t afford meat at the moment and have been coping with peanut butter, collagen peptides and muscle milk protein powder. I get about 110 G protein in 1 shake. But is it the same as consuming half kg of red meat?

What do you think abt insulin since it raises igf1?
Insulin does raise igf-1 so insulin can make you taller because because it up regulates igf

Growth hormone boosters without high doses of protein are absolutely useless because growth hormone and protein is what causes growth. If you're low on protein you're not going to grow (or grow slowly) no matter how much growth hormone you blast.

I've outlined this in my heightmaxing guide if you don't have money to afford both growth hormone and extraordinary amounts of protein just take igf-1 it'll do the job for you.

I cannot believe I still see people taking growth hormone boosters without protein you're wasting money bro
Can you please explain how to avoid getting bit ears and nose growth when taking mk677

Does protein source matter? I can’t afford meat at the moment and have been coping with peanut butter, collagen peptides and muscle milk protein powder. I get about 110 G protein in 1 shake. But is it the same as consuming half kg of red meat?
Yes because plants inhibit protein processing in your body so 30 g of plant protein is less effective than 30 g of non plant protein

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Maybe define high protein? Is it the standard 1 g/lb of BW or higher?

Yes because plants inhibit protein processing in your body so 30 g of plant protein is less effective than 30 g of non plant protein
so is it even worth consuming this shake?

• +1
Can you please explain how to avoid getting bit ears and nose growth when taking mk677
You would have to find something that suppresses igf-1 receptors in those areas (when HGH and protein turn into igf-1, they'd attach to the receptors in those areas) but I don't know of anything that can suppress igf-1 in a distinct part of the body. :(

Maybe define high protein? Is it the standard 1 g/lb of BW or higher?
It's somewhere in my heightmaxing guide, the guidelines I set.

I swear I feel @Arborist about to come in any second now to tell you that protein is cope.

Training legs boosts natural growth hormone

Now it all makes sense... low protein consumption made me 5'8.

• +1
Now it all makes sense... low protein consumption made me 5'8.
You're very likely to be correct! Fix it before it is too late.

Training legs boosts natural growth hormone
wouldn't this conversely mean training chest boosts torso growth

anecdotally I trained my legs alot throughout puberty and right now they're like 75% of my height

bet i will do cjc, mk , 200g+ protein a day and chrysin

I need just 5cm of growth lads :(