Growth in Early puberty (Height)

Jonas2k7

Jonas2k7

Iron
I hit puberty at age 10-11 and grew facial hair very early in comparison to my friends. I also was taller than most of them at 12, but after the age of 13/early 14 I didn't grow anymore (5'11).

I've got a x-ray of my knees at 14 and the doctor said my growth plates were almost fused.

Could my spine or arms still grow, even if my knee growth plates are fused?

And is something like "Gumbi Mode" (stretching the body with weights to grow after puberty) legit?

15 yo almost 16

• +1
Reactions: TEmmE
This is ideal asf for upbringing with consideration to psychology

Did you slay and good NT? let's get some Data :feelshah:

This is ideal asf for upbringing with consideration to psychology

Did you slay and good NT? let's get some Data :feelshah:
Yes I had my first gf at 12/13 and hugged her, I had that height halo at that age. My first kiss and blowjob was at 14 and at 15 I had my first time.

Yes I had my first gf at 12/13 and hugged her, I had that height halo at that age. My first kiss and blowjob was at 14 and at 15 I had my first time.
As anticipated

I was shortest growing up, AND STILL AM!

must be nice :feelswah:

I hit puberty at age 10-11 and grew facial hair very early in comparison to my friends. I also was taller than most of them at 12, but after the age of 13/early 14 I didn't grow anymore (5'11).

I've got a x-ray of my knees at 14 and the doctor said my growth plates were almost fused.

And is something like "Gumbi Mode" (stretching the body with weights to grow after puberty) legit?

15 yo almost 16
Napleon song plays*

Theres nothing we can do..
🇫🇷🥖😕

• So Sad
Reactions: Jonas2k7

15 yo almost 16
If you're 15, best advice is to legitimately get off the forum... You will still grow don't worry.

Ur not even short at 5’11. If that’s ur height barefoot unlarped then u should be above average in most places