wastedspermcel

Silver

Attachments

• 1000000046.jpg
    1000000046.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Braindeadautist
Could only do upper hand, wrist wasnt visible sadly, just give it to me straight, will I have growth potential, will it be minimal, or am I just done growing

• +1
Could only do upper hand, wrist wasnt visible sadly, just give it to me straight, will I have growth potential, will it be minimal, or am I just done growing
How to know if the shit is open is it the black line

Alright but I'm asking if I have significant growth potential, or if I dont at all

• +1
Idk what psl I am

• +1
nigga im the same height. we're only just below average, just gotta make sure that we have the face to compensate

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
Bump tag someone knowledgable about this

• +1
nigga im the same height. we're only just below average, just gotta make sure that we have the face to compensate
What this gotta do with my growth plates bro, niggas out here are stressing lmao

• +1
@MTMM

• +1
Bump someone give me an actual fucking answer

• +1
ur post to rep ratio is worse than mine damn I'ma rep ur shit

• Love it
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Alright but I'm asking if I have significant growth potential, or if I dont at all
They're open, but gonna fuse soon tho. You will probably grow more, but idk how much, I bet a inch or two

youre barely open, dont expect more than a year or two of more growth.

• WTF
They're open, but gonna fuse soon tho. You will probably grow more, but idk how much, I bet a inch or two
The thing is, it's wrist and hand growth plates that fuse first

I still don't think you will grow more than 2-2.5 inches until your wingspan is abnormally huge
181cm wingspan, my father is 6 foot and
mother 5'8

barely open

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
you will grow 10 cm more dont worry but idk your height potential

retard both double digit iq if u think ur growing more than 2 inches
15 y.o bone age and real age is different things it means he is in mid puberty rn and he can grow 10 cm more if he has potential

i grew 7cm 15 to 16 bone age
JFL this guy is 16 bone age . many of his fingers have literally fused already, its only small parts in different places that will fuse within the next year. if he runs hgh + ai STARTING NOW for the next 2-3 years he MIGHT grow ur estimated 3 inches.

he stays "natural" and lets his bones fuse normally, i doubt he gets more than 1.5 inches. the older he gets the faster estrogen works to stop them.

if you care enough about this and would want to max it out as much as humanly possible i recommend going on somatropin and asim or letro asap.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser
JFL this guy is 16 bone age . many of his fingers have literally fused already, its only small parts in different places that will fuse within the next year. if he runs hgh + ai STARTING NOW for the next 2-3 years he MIGHT grow ur estimated 3 inches.

he stays "natural" and lets his bones fuse normally, i doubt he gets more than 1.5 inches. the older he gets the faster estrogen works to stop them.

if you care enough about this and would want to max it out as much as humanly possible i recommend going on somatropin and asim or letro asap.
We need to see him wrist

We need to see him wrist
Bro fingers barely mean shit, they fuse really early, I could tell bone age through wrist, but my hopeful guesses are bone age 15

• JFL
Reactions: erectiledisaster
Bro fingers barely mean shit, they fuse really early, I could tell bone age through wrist, but my hopeful guesses are bone age 15
Start Using AI while its not late

Already on arimidex for 2 months

Inconclusive. Need xray of legs for accurate answer.

I was wondering why you sent me those pictures without any explanation 🤣

I think they are open, but the quality is poor, so I can't see them clearly.

Anyway, here are some of my recent X-rays:

IMG 8520
IMG 8519

As you can see, my knee looks almost, if not completely, closed. My wrist is similar.

But the growth plates in the body close independently, with some staying open longer. There are other growth plates that close later (the knee and wrist are among the first), which can still contribute to your height.

So don't worry, it's not great, but it's not over (yet).