GROWTH PLATEs CLOSING

child__

child__

Iron
does face stop developing when you stop growing taller? and does face also have a growth limit and how can u know if its gonna grow more bone or not
im concerned for my mid forward growth (profile post)

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
does face stop developing when you stop growing taller?
no not completely
does face also have a growth limit
kinda it slows down but never completely stops growing, for example ur ears and nose will never stop growing
how can u know if its gonna grow more bone or not
you pretty much stop growing new bone after like 25
i cant see it

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs and child__
wtf is that sounds autistic
Thumbpulling is when you pull your thumb so you get have larger thumb and mog in thumb
fights

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and child__
no not completely

kinda it slows down but never completely stops growing, for example ur ears and nose will never stop growing

you pretty much stop growing new bone after like 25

i cant see it
so there is still hope ❤️ + Wdym by you cant see it

does face stop developing when you stop growing taller? and does face also have a growth limit and how can u know if its gonna grow more bone or not
bones yes i’m pretty sure. but the muscles like the masseter no obviously not because there’s muscles you just need to work them

• +1
Reactions: child__
bones yes i’m pretty sure. but the muscles like the masseter no obviously not because there’s muscles you just need to work them

i know it is something with pushing zygos but idk how and idk if it works
Yes you put your fingerinos :soy: on the back of your
>Le maxilla
basically above your upper teeth and pull forward

half of ur facial bones stop growing in the first 4 years of puberty, some as young as 12, 18 for lower jaw if ur luckyyyy. so its over

isn't too much masseter muscle bad?
It can be because hypertrophied masseter muscles can create a squirrel appearance because masseter arent the actual end of the jaw that would be gonions. But it depends how long is your jaw and if it actually fits you. Then it can help. and masseter muscle can help pull/develop the gonions to be more “outward” over time I’ve heard.

half of ur facial bones stop growing in the first 4 years of puberty, some as young as 12, 18 for lower jaw if ur luckyyyy. so its over
still have time puberty for me started at 11-12 and im turning 15 🎉

It can be because hypertrophied masseter muscles can create a squirrel appearance because masseter arent the actual end of the jaw that would be gonions. But it depends how long is your jaw and if it actually fits you. Then it can help. and masseter muscle can help pull/develop the gonions to be more “outward” over time I’ve heard.
is it worth training if my gonions are outward because it looks like my masseter muscle got bigger and now I look like an upside down triangle (Or I just got more fat on my face because I'm putting on weight ~60kg -> 82kg)

your weight is okay for your height so it's not because of body fat, ur just 14..
I do recomment "training" your masseter and chewing good but dont over do it please. You are still young and look young so you are still going to develop facially

• +1
nah i dont think so, i barely grew since like 14 and im 16 now but my face became hypermasculine in those 2 years so yeah i dont think all growth plates close at the same excact time

• +1