Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 32410, PMF1 and 2 others

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sprinkles, weebcel and Splinter901
Wtf is that real?

Its garbage. Gta v trailer was far superior

• Love it
Reactions: slayer69 and weebcel
2529182%20-%20animated%20BadEndXXX%20Dragon_Ball_%28series%29%20Oolong%20Son_Goku%20Vegeta.gif

lol the white people are portrayed as American nationalist drunks and the POCs are doing everything else.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, fuxkdakikez and weebcel
See a lot of niggers to kill 😏😏😏

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: janitormaxxing and weebcel
Thats just a realistic representation of degenerate west coast american cities lmao clean up over there and then complain innit.

Probably will have some bullshit girlboss plot though

• +1
Reactions: exo, fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 33711 and 1 other person
It always was shit after 3 or 4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, Deleted member 46979 and weebcel
Thats just a realistic representation of degenerate west coast american cities lmao clean up over there and then complain innit.

Probably will have some bullshit girlboss plot though
i hope they at least attempt to be original and lampoon some of the stupidity of the media ie "mostly peaceful protests" but these people are all artistically bankrupt cowards so i'm not expecting much other than the usual "look at how cool these criminals are". why would anyone want to play a as characters that are written to be dumb? one scene shows them robbing a convenience store in what looks like a cutscene, so it's not optional. only stupid criminals rob convenience stores.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 14693 and weebcel
i hope they at least attempt to be original and lampoon some of the stupidity of the media ie "mostly peaceful protests" but these people are all artistically bankrupt cowards so i'm not expecting much other than the usual "look at how cool these criminals are". why would anyone want to play a as characters that are written to be dumb? one scene shows them robbing a convenience store in what looks like a cutscene, so it's not optional. only stupid criminals rob convenience stores.
I can already see a crime boss feminist empowerment story.
Anyone who buys this garbage is cucked and low iq.

• Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
bro thats just what miami is like

maybe rockstar wil be based and give us some gruesome option to kill lucia at the end

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and weebcel
bro thats just what miami is like

maybe rockstar wil be based and give us some gruesome option to kill lucia at the end
Yes, but it's woke AF to have a whore of a female protagonist who is meant to look empowering

• +1
Reactions: exo
Yes, but it's woke AF to have a whore of a female protagonist who is meant to look empowering
It’s all like predictive programming, in the coming new age we switch to monarchy and women will be in the charge of the men

• So Sad
Reactions: weebcel
it's whatever. rockstar always ridiculed society in their games. i'm just happy if I get an option to murder her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and weebcel