GTFI: GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP (socialmaxxing) AAAAAAA

fvolkek

fvolkek

Diamond

Music to set the scene:

I’m right now in Miami with a group of high school mates from my country (we’re all 15). There are 5 foids and one dude. I acted really low inhib and they think — or used to think — that I was based af. But the other dude, who i can’t hate because he’s really nice to me and made me leave my basement to make friends, is really obnoxious sometimes and doesn’t realize it. I tried to explain it to him in a subtle way. Why is this important? Well he spams shit and always facetimes the WhatsApp group we all have together, and I have to hang out with him because he’s the only dude here. Therefore, the girls now probably relate me to him.
Long story short, they likely created a parallel WhatsApp group with just them and are basically ignoring us all because of my friend and probably because I didn’t take my shots.
Anyway, seems like a stupid teen problem and it likely is, but it interferes with my social ascension plan. What would you do in my case? If I look at it in a Machiavellian perspective I would just stop speaking to my friend but I have morals (NGMI) and he’s truly a nice guy, I would feel really bad with myself and if I ever ruin everything I would have no one to speak to so I’d have to LDAR. He also isn’t like Reddit tier in terms of social hierarchy, he’s kinda “popular” with males but not with women obviously as you’ve realized.
Is there another option? Some of those girls are pretty hot and they aren’t that out of my league, just so you know.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Lmao
I know it’s over
and it never really began
And you really spoke to me and said:
“If you’re so funny then why are you on your own tonight
and if you’re so clever then why are you on your own tonight
if you’re so good looking then why are you on your own tonight?
I know, cause tonight is just like any other night
That’s why you’re on your own tonight
With your copes and your charms
while they’re in each other’s arms”
Oh mother, I can feel the soil falling over my head
Over, over, over, over, over, over, over

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao
Tell the guy straight up ngl. It might hurt but he's def gonna appreciate it looking back on it. In the mean time try to distance yourself from him in public and just use DMs when you talk to him. If he's really obnoxious and doesn't know it he's probably not gonna notice it and lacks self and social awareness. Once he stops spamming and being annoying make a few jokes about them making other groups cause teenagers are bad liars to your face tbh.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and fvolkek
Tell the guy straight up ngl. It might hurt but he's def gonna appreciate it looking back on it. In the mean time try to distance yourself from him in public and just use DMs when you talk to him. If he's really obnoxious and doesn't know it he's probably not gonna notice it and lacks self and social awareness. Once he stops spamming and being annoying make a few jokes about them making other groups cause teenagers are bad liars to your face tbh.
Yeah, I tried telling him multiple times. He just told me — like 5 seconds ago —that i was right and that they’re ignoring us so we should start to ignore them and do our own. To be honest I don’t want to hang up with him alone but at least he made some progress. Eventually I’ll probably encounter the girls at the mall or something and I’ll figure something out. I impressed them the other day because I was with some CBD oil or some shit like that, they wanted some and they think I know how to get stuff — note that we’re only 15. Also JFL I got it in a crappy store for 20 bucks.
Anyway, but yeah you’re right. It’s good for both parties and he’ll thank me for it.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Lmao
Yeah, I tried telling him multiple times. He just told me — like 5 seconds ago —that i was right and that they’re ignoring us so t we should start to ignore them and do our own. To be honest I don’t want to hang up with him alone but at least he made some progress. Eventually I’ll probably encounter the girls at the mall or something and I’ll figure something out. I impressed them the other day because I was with some CBD oil or some shit like that, they wanted some and they think I know how to get stuff (JFL I got it in a crappy store for 15 bucks).
Anyway, but yeah you’re right. It’s good for both parties and he’ll thank me for it.
Don't be with someone who suggests that you two should just be on you own. Your restricting yourself being with only him. Just tell him straight up the shit that makes him insufferable and the other people should come back eventually and forget about it as long as you don't bring it up.

• Love it
Reactions: fvolkek
Don't be with someone who suggests that you two should just be on you own. Your restricting yourself being with only him. Just tell him straight up the shit that makes him insufferable and the other people should come back eventually and forget about it as long as you don't bring it up.
True. Thanks bro. Any other advice based on what you’ve read or the fact that I’m with hot girls in freakin miami with the best nightlife in the world.

• +1
True. Thanks bro. Any other advice based on what you’ve read or the fact that I’m with hot girls in freakin miami with the best nightlife in the world.
Live pretty far away and never really had significant irl experience with girls cause lockdowns a few months after i hit puberty

• +1
Live pretty far away and never really had significant irl experience with girls cause lockdowns a few months after i hit puberty
Fair enough. Thanks bro. I hope i get them back though I don’t know where to start. Thanks once again :feelsez:

• +1
  • +1
Just drink alcohol or do some light drugs you'll be fine

• +1
Just drink alcohol or do some light drugs you'll be fine
Thanks. Already doing that and it’s really helping me in terms of socialmaxxing and NTmaxxing. It’s pretty badass unlike what most people say here. I made some 17-19 y/o friends and learned tons of stuff from them thanks to this (I’m 15). I’m avoiding cigarettes though because I don’t want to be addicted to this crap.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Seems like a kids movie

• +1
Seems like a kids movie
i mean teen movies try to be as relatable as possible so their plots are often rather similar to the average NT teen daily life.

• +1
Reactions: ilyess
Thanks. Already doing that and it’s really helping me in terms of socialmaxxing and NTmaxxing. It’s pretty badass unlike what most people say here. I made some 17-19 y/o friends and learned tons of stuff from them thanks to this (I’m 15). I’m avoiding cigarettes though because I don’t want to be addicted to this crap.
don't smoke cigarettes it will make your teeth yellow

• +1
if youre asking permission to betray your friend and stab him in the back for a shot at some pussy go ahead king

• +1
You're doing good man

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back