[GTFIH] Average girl that calls dream ugly(1 PSL above her according to western beauty standards 100%)

D

Deleted member 22279

Lurker
When someone said she was rude and she should also wear mask, men defended saying she looks fine and amazing. This is the looksmatch standard 2022. Expect a girl 1-1.5 PSL below this since she is rejecting dream brutally inspite of status and money.Of course she is young and probably not dating age till now but when she reaches the age I’m sure she will go 1 PSL more since women age like wine in 2022 because of makeup and feminism.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverydayIsHell and Baldingman1998
should be lifefuel for you curry bc shes not into whitu cocku

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
should be lifefuel for you curry bc shes not into whitu cocku
Tf man she looks young stop talking like this.
Age of consent should be 20.
Also, I’m white passing so it’s bad for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not know who the fuck Dream is nor do I care

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20704 and Baldingman1998
She literally looks like shit. Average indian pajeeta. He mogs her entire lineage. Street shutter pheno calling a handsome young man ugly. Jfl.

Last edited:
She literally looks like shit. Average indian pajeeta. He migs her entire lineage. Street shutter pheno calling a handsome young man ugly. Jfl.
Average looksmatch/ pretty girl-medium ugly guy couple in 2022.

delusional world

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
tf dream mogs with that hat on

where are the pics?

Confused High Quality GIF

• +1
Reactions: Highlander and LooksOrDeath
She literally looks like shit. Average indian pajeeta. He mogs her entire lineage. Street shutter pheno calling a handsome young man ugly. Jfl.
shitskin women always feel the need to try bring down a white man of status @6ft4

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
  • JFL
Reactions: EverydayIsHell
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Moggie
no curry is white passing

your like a tranny trying to be a girl

every white knows
what are you talking about people think @MakinItHappenReturn is Portuguese :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: mug
more like pure sicilian on a good day
Sicilian is the most common claim probs why he avoided saying it. Does he think he looks like an actual Portuguese like @forevergymcelling

• +1
Sicilian is the most common claim probs why he avoided saying it. Does he think he looks like an actual Portuguese like @forevergymcelling
portuguese are white maybe slight admixture but from my research spanish / portuguese are just a different pheno of white. currys / ethnics try to divide white and larp as them i imagine spaniards as whites but with dark hair lol not mf curries

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
portuguese are white maybe slight admixture but from my research spanish / portuguese are just a different pheno of white. currys / ethnics try to divide white and larp as them i imagine spaniards as whites but with dark hair lol not mf curries
Some Spanish athletes

800px-Ferrero_June_2011_3.jpg
322724c6dc491d3fb40537e9b6df830c.jpg
ramos-scaled.jpeg

jfl when people think Spaniards are deathnics

• +1
Some Spanish athletes

800px-Ferrero_June_2011_3.jpg
322724c6dc491d3fb40537e9b6df830c.jpg
ramos-scaled.jpeg

jfl when people think Spaniards are deathnics

fr

they literally were whites who sailed to the new world...

did colonize mexico and mixed w natives in mexico but spain seems pure

• +1
Reactions: Moggie

What phenos does this pass as though.

The other guy says indo Aryan but according to him most curries can look like this with blue contacts+lighter brown skin and then finally having above average bones I mean this is the pheno curries should be trying to look like but most lack that skin and eyes tbqh

• +1
Well I’m glad. indians have higher smv than white anyways.

They don't are you delusional curries have the lowest SMV even if they aren't the ugliest facially I think on average like on facial traits they mog gooks and blacks just cause they look like dark skinned white guys.

If given pale skin obviously this guy looks whiter than most of italy just going by first glance.