[GTFIH]Bodyfat help

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
Will start hitting the gym for the first time this week.

1.78 (5'10)
86kg (189 lbs)
probably like 20-22% bodyfat, not sure.

I got a program and I was planning on doing IF and then just tracking macros as opposed to following a certain diet, and going -500 kcal.

I was just wondering, should I instantly start cutting and keep going until I hit 12%? I made this thread on more normie sites, and some will say just to maintain or whatever in the beginning, but I wanna start getting lean and looksmax, don't care about potential newbie gains that I may miss out on, literally just wanna fucking get lean because it sucks being a fattie. Help me and give me advice pls

You’re gonna cut anyway, regardless of what you’re told. You already made it clear in your thread. So just do it

You’re gonna cut anyway, regardless of what you’re told. You already made it clear in your thread. So just do it

So just start on the -500 deficit from day one?

Will start hitting the gym for the first time this week.

1.78 (5'10)
86kg (189 lbs)
probably like 20-22% bodyfat, not sure.

I got a program and I was planning on doing IF and then just tracking macros as opposed to following a certain diet, and going -500 kcal.

I was just wondering, should I instantly start cutting and keep going until I hit 12%? I made this thread on more normie sites, and some will say just to maintain or whatever in the beginning, but I wanna start getting lean and looksmax, don't care about potential newbie gains that I may miss out on, literally just wanna fucking get lean because it sucks being a fattie. Help me and give me advice pls
Fuck IF, eat a healthy diet. Go maintenance or slightly below because if you cut right now you are going to look like complete and utter shit @ 10% BF

Fuck IF, eat a healthy diet. Go maintenance or slightly below because if you cut right now you are going to look like complete and utter shit @ 10% BF

Fuk. First of all, whats wrong with IF? Secondly, how long would you say I should maintain for then?

OMAD or ADF and you can cut however you like, eat whatever you want as long as you don't binge
IF is for grandmas

OMAD or ADF and you can cut however you like, eat whatever you want as long as you don't binge
IF is for grandmas
Do not listen to this incel
Fuk. First of all, whats wrong with IF? Secondly, how long would you say I should maintain for then?
IF is no substitute for a diet with high quality, nourishing foods. Maintain until you can bench 2 plates

Do not listen to this incel

IF is no substitute for a diet with high quality, nourishing foods. Maintain until you can bench 2 plates

Damn... Really until I can bench 2 plates?

Stupid question again since I am a noob at this. Even when you are maintaining, you can still like lose bodyfat and get leaner right?

Damn... Really until I can bench 2 plates?

Stupid question again since I am a noob at this. Even when you are maintaining, you can still like lose bodyfat and get leaner right?
Yes when you gain muscle, your metabolic rate increases as you need fuel for more muscle. Also, the same BF% with more muscle looks a lot better

Yes when you gain muscle, your metabolic rate increases as you need fuel for more muscle. Also, the same BF% with more muscle looks a lot better
So how come then people wouldnt just always maintain, as opposed to cut?

So how come then people wouldnt just always maintain, as opposed to cut?
Because they have already made all their newbie gains and the law of diminishing returns applies so if they cut by just maintaining it would take years / never happen

Because they have already made all their newbie gains and the law of diminishing returns applies so if they cut by just maintaining it would take years / never happen

Dope. Thanks so much for the help. I honestly didnt think that I would lose any bodyfat by maintaining, so that why I was initially hesitant towards doing so.

Dope. Thanks so much for the help. I honestly didnt think that I would lose any bodyfat by maintaining, so that why I was initially hesitant towards doing so.
You can always switch things up if it doesn't work out in a couple of months

You can always switch things up if it doesn't work out in a couple of months

Yeah I will see how it goes. Kind of annoying though because I was hoping to cut and like start getting more lean within a couple of months. And while maintaining will decrease the bodyfat, I am still guessing that it's a slower way than straight up cutting, while cutting is faster but wont give you as much muscle mass in the end. Tricky.

Yeah I will see how it goes. Kind of annoying though because I was hoping to cut and like start getting more lean within a couple of months. And while maintaining will decrease the bodyfat, I am still guessing that it's a slower way than straight up cutting, while cutting is faster but wont give you as much muscle mass in the end. Tricky.
You might end up with lower BF% with straight cutting but it would look like shit without muscle because you are basically just bones and fat

Lol no dont t fucking cut you have to build a base first

You might end up with lower BF% with straight cutting but it would look like shit without muscle because you are basically just bones and fat

Yeah lol I get what u mean. Not tryna look like an auschwitz survivor by the end.

Many idiots are telling dumb things getting and maintaning low bf is all about this

Being at relatively low weight as its literally impossible or hard to maintain 10bf at weights above 75 for you.

Get to 70 kg
Then eat maintenance tdee while lifting
Eat protein thats it

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot