GTFIH BREAKING NEWS ILLEGAL LOW MTB WANTS TO MARRY ME FOR PAPERS JFL

ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS

ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS

Iron
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK IS MY LIFE :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: I can ascend with her too she even told me she would pay the rent buy gas and cook for me she just watstonmarry mefrpapers essentially fix her status JFL :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: SHOULDI MARRY HER BHAIS I DONT HAVE AHIT TO MY NAME IM A SUBHUMAN BUM :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Recessed Life and Acion
Bump this shit is retarded
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK IS MY LIFE :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: I can ascend with her too she even told me she would pay the rent buy gas and cook for me she just watstonmarry mefrpapers essentially fix her status JFL :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: SHOULDI MARRY HER BHAIS I DONT HAVE AHIT TO MY NAME IM A SUBHUMAN BUM :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

4341579 artworks 000136480665 sxouua t500x500

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, Kao and ZachS
if youre subhuman then that would probably be the best thing you could do

• +1
Reactions: Kao, Recessed Life and Acion
Send her face and then we will vote

• +1
Reactions: Kao