GTFIH CAGEFUEL DAY OUT

S1d456

S1d456

Equinox
JUST FUCKING LOL I WENT ON A DAY OUT TO A DESIGNER OUTLER YESTERDAY WITH 2 OF MY FRIENDS ONE OF THEM BEING A FOID

all round it was good 👍 I bought some amazing stuff my skin looked amazing mogger asf I debloated using furosemide cus I can abuse the knowledge of psl JFL
I was mogging most zoomed my age in the designer outlets lol felt so good got iois everywhere did shopping my mental health was high asf and my inhibition lowered as a result there were a ton of tallfag lanklet ltn ogres tho ngl who were slightly taller than me other than that I brutally heightmogged most whites and ethnics jfl

(CANDID ASS PIC BTW)

AFTER SHOPPING SOME ME N MY FRIENDS DECIDED TO GO TO MACDONALDS

I WAS MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS TO ORDER A FILLET O FISH BURGER AND SOME FRIES LOL, BEING the cuck I Am I payed for the foids order muh fwb she gave me head once so I decided to at least do her a favour then some chink subhuman foid shouted at me she had the most retruded maxilla I ever seen omfg

She was mad cus I apparently cut in line in front of her when I didn't and being the low inhib pajeet psl autist I am I called her "subhuman" and went into details of how ugly she was and how she replused me by her shitty face plus how inferior her facial bone development is JFL she was all confused and everything then I kid you not her white ltn tallfag nigga bf came up pretending to do smthing both of my friends tried to calm the situation but I was so fucking mad lol I threw ketchup on his dumbass he was so fugly omg

legit looks like this buddyboyo☠🫦🫦 just lol jbw is law 😂 white brahs gotta settle for subhuman looks in 2k24 lol.

THEN I FUCKING RAN OUT OF MACDONALDS WITH 2 OF MY FRIENDS WHO WERE CAGING AT MY LOW INHIB LOL IM PRETTY SURE THE CHINK FOID TRIED CALLING THE POLICE BUT IT DIDNT MATTER CUS I DIDNT LIVE IN THE AREA SO WE CAUGHT THE BUS TO OUR TOWN.

Idk If I will legally get in trouble but will update lol since I'm a minor I will probs get a warning from the cops and a beating from my parents lol if shit gets bad.

I'm not gonna post pictures of my friends for obvious fucking reasons I'm not low iq or retarded if anyone knows I have an active account here irl it will be ropefuel JFL my social life and NT will be destroyed but here some footage of the designer outlet I was at I didn't record the main incident tho. I think my foid friend did once I get the footage I may upload but I'm giga scared of the police lol fuck my lord niggas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, 5'7 zoomer and <6PSLcel
Can't read a thread like this when you have sub 2k reps. Sorry son

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, 0S4MA, UrGirlsMcm and 10 others
FUARK WHY WONT THE IMGUR FOOTAGE UPLAOD

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969 and tombradylover
its the difference between that im ugly and you are decent looking
I used to be subhuman went from subhuman to somewhat mid:feelswhy: i can never escape my shitty pheno :feelsrope: i can 100 percent empathise with you

• +1
Reactions: gigell
JUST FUCKING LOL I WENT ON A DAY OUT TO A DESIGNER OUTLER YESTERDAY WITH 2 OF MY FRIENDS ONE OF THEM BEING A FOID

all round it was good 👍 I bought some amazing stuff my skin looked amazing mogger asf I debloated using furosemide cus I can abuse the knowledge of psl JFL
I was mogging most zoomed my age in the designer outlets lol felt so good got iois everywhere did shopping my mental health was high asf and my inhibition lowered as a result there were a ton of tallfag lanklet ltn ogres tho ngl who were slightly taller than me other than that I brutally heightmogged most whites and ethnics jfl View attachment 3034524View attachment 3034523
(CANDID ASS PIC BTW)

AFTER SHOPPING SOME ME N MY FRIENDS DECIDED TO GO TO MACDONALDS View attachment 3034526

I WAS MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS TO ORDER A FILLET O FISH BURGER AND SOME FRIES LOL, BEING the cuck I Am I payed for the foids order muh fwb she gave me head once so I decided to at least do her a favour then some chink subhuman foid shouted at me she had the most retruded maxilla I ever seen omfg View attachment 3034529

She was mad cus I apparently cut in line in front of her when I didn't and being the low inhib pajeet psl autist I am I called her "subhuman" and went into details of how ugly she was and how she replused me by her shitty face plus how inferior her facial bone development is JFL she was all confused and everything then I kid you not her white ltn tallfag nigga bf came up pretending to do smthing both of my friends tried to calm the situation but I was so fucking mad lol I threw ketchup on his dumbass he was so fugly omgView attachment 3034546

legit looks like this buddyboyo☠🫦🫦 just lol jbw is law 😂 white brahs gotta settle for subhuman looks in 2k24 lol.

THEN I FUCKING RAN OUT OF MACDONALDS WITH 2 OF MY FRIENDS WHO WERE CAGING AT MY LOW INHIB LOL IM PRETTY SURE THE CHINK FOID TRIED CALLING THE POLICE BUT IT DIDNT MATTER CUS I DIDNT LIVE IN THE AREA SO WE CAUGHT THE BUS TO OUR TOWN.

Idk If I will legally get in trouble but will update lol since I'm a minor I will probs get a warning from the cops and a beating from my parents lol if shit gets bad.

I'm not gonna post pictures of my friends for obvious fucking reasons I'm not low iq or retarded if anyone knows I have an active account here irl it will be ropefuel JFL my social life and NT will be destroyed but here some footage of the designer outlet I was at I didn't record the main incident tho. I think my foid friend did once I get the footage I may upload but I'm giga scared of the police lol fuck my lord niggas

SQUISHY SQUISHY!

• Love it
Reactions: S1d456
dw bhai you mog 90 percent of the cumskins here :feelshaha: just go keep slaying white stacies
Thanks bhai but i want @forevergymcelling girlfriend i want to cuck the arab bastard larping as a med and make him suffer for making disparaging and pessimistic threads :rage:

• Love it
Thanks bhai but i want @forevergymcelling girlfriend i want to cuck the arab bastard larping as a med and make him suffer for making disparaging and pessimistic threads :rage:
JFL i heard @forevergymcelling bullied maher to death on insta :aheago:

Bhai u could easily slay 99 percent of foids ur mogger asf ngl just go for it lol:feelsokman:

wish i was mogger as you mirin

• Love it
Reactions: tombradylover
JFL i heard @forevergymcelling bullied maher to death on insta :aheago:

Bhai u could easily slay 99 percent of foids ur mogger asf ngl just go for it lol:feelsokman:

wish i was mogger as you mirin
hey man i appreciate the kind words fella! I just wanna grape foids left and right bhai and then turn myself into the authorities. Its a sickness and obsession i cant control!

• Love it
hey man i appreciate the kind words fella! I just wanna grape foids left and right bhai and then turn myself into the authorities. Its a sickness and obsession i cant control!
mirin low inhib lol if it was you it wouldnt be considered grape but "flirting" JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
@Gengar do you mind me using the avi bhai?:feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
This is how elaborated threads with bold letters and added pics look like when someone who is not writing from the Pentagon makes them.

• Hmm...
This is how elaborated threads with bold letters and added pics look like when someone who is not writing from the Pentagon makes them.
For some reason, I read Pokémon instead of Pentagon.

• +1
Mirin hairstyle bhai! Give some tips jfl

• Love it