[GTFIH] FRANCINE IS ABOUT TO SHIT A GIANT TURD AND SQUIRT ALL OVER NEW ORLEANS

PREDICT FRANCINE PEAK?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene
THIS BITCH MIGHT BE FORECASTED TO HIT C2 (BY THE NHC) BUT WE KNOW THEY'RE CONSERVATIVE.
IF YOU REFER TO HURRICANE MODELS LIKE HAFSA AND HWRF SHE MIGHT EXPLODE TO CAT 3 OR EVEN HIGHER.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, boxface34, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @TheLookInYourEyes @TechnoBoss

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
@thugmaxxer2

How can it go past cat 3 if this strom is mainly in dry land though?

Wouldn't being mainly on dry land be a negative thing?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Xangsane
FRANCINE WAS ALSO THE LEGAL NAME OF ALAIN DELON'S WIFE

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, iloveboobs and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
How can it go past cat 3 if this strom is mainly in dry land though?

Wouldn't being mainly on dry land be a negative thing?
There's some dry air but she can probably reach c3 because all else is fine + trough interaction (AKA humbertomaxxing)
@Zeta did the same shit in 2020 and exploded to major hurricane in the Gulf

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
@boxface34 @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. predict peak

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
@boxface34 y 4

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Brutal, hopefully some negros get picked up and whirled into a parallel dimension

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and JohnDoe
Have lost track of hurricanes recently because busy shitposting but ernesto and the other one were disappointments right?
Yeah, ernesto ended up being a 2

• So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe
Yeah, it bites. So much is happening right now involving me and my family and that fucking storm will make everything even more stressful. I don't live in its path but I'm involved. But the hurricane nature has a story involving someone in its path that's about to become SOMETHING ELSE.

Fucking death rattles. Cut the tip of a balloon off. Blow air through it. It'll produce a rattle sound. When a lung collapses, a similar effect is heard called a death rattle.

Yeah, it bites. So much is happening right now involving me and my family and that fucking storm will make everything even more stressful. I don't live in its path but I'm involved. But the hurricane nature has a story involving someone in its path that's about to become SOMETHING ELSE.

Fucking death rattles. Cut the tip of a balloon off. Blow air through it. It'll produce a rattle sound. When a lung collapses, a similar effect is heard called a death rattle.
Are you in NOLA?

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

Have lost track of hurricanes recently because busy shitposting but ernesto and the other one were disappointments right?

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and BigJimsWornOutTires
Are you in NOLA?
Nowhere near it. But I have folks near the Gulf as to a few miles about to go underwater. Luckily, the houses have been raised two stories high but still, Death is knocking at someone's door. If it happens, which it appears so with the death rattles, it's gonna be a sad, sad time for two others I know... no electricity, washed-up roads, can't get to the hospital... and this is all started with Hurricane Michael.