GTFIH GREATEST MOG BATTLE OF ALL TIME- Curry Gandy vs Curry Lachowski

Who mogs?

• Total voters
A

ArabIncel

Solstice
Curry Gandy vs Curry Lachowski. Who wins?

Attachments

• 7D30DDD6-22F1-40DD-9ECD-55F10E828264.jpeg
    7D30DDD6-22F1-40DD-9ECD-55F10E828264.jpeg
    100.6 KB · Views: 135
  • 636ACA0D-F4D9-4902-8F0E-DA3571E6F06D.jpeg
    636ACA0D-F4D9-4902-8F0E-DA3571E6F06D.jpeg
    90.6 KB · Views: 149
  • EAB00929-BCAC-4A4B-BAFE-DA5CCA3B89DD.jpeg
    EAB00929-BCAC-4A4B-BAFE-DA5CCA3B89DD.jpeg
    80 KB · Views: 152
I hate niggers

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: maxmendietta, william, BigBoy and 2 others
Another curry mog battle thread

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, john2, Hades and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: william, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, عبد الرحمن and 3 others
Both gl, but they appeal to different demographics

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: john2 and EthnicelAscension
I've never seen this many curries now I feel like part of me is curry
This site is fucking filled with them its insane. Meanwhile people have the audacity to say the race pill isn't real when this site and its ideology etc all started in the west

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, john2, PubertyMaxxer and 6 others
This site is fucking filled with them its insane. Meanwhile people have the audacity to say the race pill isn't real when this site and its ideology etc all started in the west
Somehow all the curries are incel. I guess why..
I thought it was all about konfidence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Well, I think the racepill comes to into play only when you already have negative things going for you. Speaking from me and my friends experiences irl.
For example, I don't think the racepill would affect this guy much. Location matters too obv.

Attachments

• chadpreet.jpg
    chadpreet.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 131
  • +1
Reactions: william, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 685
Well, I think the racepill comes to into play only when you already have negative things going for you. Speaking from me and my friends experiences irl.
For example, I don't think the racepill would affect this guy much. Location matters too obv.
Racepill is about average looks, not outliers.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 685
Well I mean that's probably the most Caucasian looking guy you could've picked lol, he could be considered Spaniards or southern french
Racepill is about average looks, not outliers.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
add Tetbot

• +1
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta
Well I mean that's probably the most Caucasian looking guy you could've picked lol, he could be considered Spaniards or southern french
Well I guess I'm grateful that the racepill doesn't apply to me or my Indian friends then (Most of them at least). Can't really relate to the avg Indians you guys speak of.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Curry Lachowski only looks good in the last pic, and even then I don't think he beats Salludon in that pic either.

Well I guess I'm grateful that the racepill doesn't apply to me or my Indian friends then (Most of them at least). Can't really relate to the avg Indians you guys speak of.
Avg curry =
Generic indian guy know your meme 52871439

@Titbot : am I joke to you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, عبد الرحمن, Pedro Zanatta and 1 other person
Overused curry in a incel forum vs squinting curry faggot who frauds his pics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 685
Yea Aziz is funny, but unfortunately he's just ugly. Most people are.
In my college there are a fair amount of good looking Indians too, and me and my family are all pretty gl, so I may be biased.
Just dont try protect your race, anyways you are you and your race is something you didnt choose.
If it's over on general it is over.
If you are different from general than it's good.

Just dont try protect your race, anyways you are you and your race is something you didnt choose.
If it's over on general it is over.
If you are different from general than it's good.
No reason not to lol. And there are good looking people from every race not just Indian, so crying about race is low IQ honestly.

No reason not to lol. And there are good looking people from every race not just Indian, so crying about race is low IQ honestly.

But the racepill is definitely true to a certain extent regardless of location. Where I live, Indians do well too. But for darker-skinned Indians it truly is over unfortunately, even if they’re good looking. I’ve run countless Tinder experiments in my area. One guy I ran was a 5.5 PSL South India guy. Did worse than a 4 PSL white guy on Tinder. In fact he did worse than me on Tinder. This is him:

Attachments

• ABBE5A07-BEE3-462B-A3F9-5131B1DBAA30.jpeg
    ABBE5A07-BEE3-462B-A3F9-5131B1DBAA30.jpeg
    31.4 KB · Views: 74
  • 7FC4C558-D0AF-4D2E-9E08-8439EC51A888.jpeg
    7FC4C558-D0AF-4D2E-9E08-8439EC51A888.jpeg
    11.5 KB · Views: 52
  • C6930274-809D-429E-898B-6CB489C3B4A4.jpeg
    C6930274-809D-429E-898B-6CB489C3B4A4.jpeg
    35.5 KB · Views: 49
  • D54B3F40-5273-40F3-8E97-1E4CCE372DB1.jpeg
    D54B3F40-5273-40F3-8E97-1E4CCE372DB1.jpeg
    101.9 KB · Views: 59
  • So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme
Racepill = on general.
There are light skinned indian
Forward grown asian
All kind of people.
On general indians have the lowest SMV
Asians too but random kpop bullshit suddenly rised out of butt so idk now

But the racepill is definitely true to a certain extent regardless of location. Where I live, Indians do well too. But for darker-skinned Indians it truly is over unfortunately, even if they’re good looking. I’ve run countless Tinder experiments in my area. One guy I ran was a 5.5 PSL South India guy. Did worse than a 4 PSL white guy on Tinder. In fact he did worse than me on Tinder. This is him:
It's different in my area then. And yea I bet that guy would do much better irl

It's different in my area then. And yea I bet that guy would do much better irl

But I don’t see how that would work. Tinder is a very good test to see where you stand in the eyes of women facially speaking. Ofc irl height and frame and whatnot might make it easier for you. But that aside, facially at least, it seems like a good test. And this 5.5 PSL Indian guy miserably failed that test. That leads me to believe unless he has a huge frame or a good height he’ll struggle irl.

But I don’t see how that would work. Tinder is a very good test to see where you stand in the eyes of women facially speaking. Ofc irl height and frame and whatnot might make it easier for you. But that aside, facially at least, it seems like a good test. And this 5.5 PSL Indian guy miserably failed that test. That leads me to believe unless he has a huge frame or a good height he’ll struggle irl.
I happen to do much better irl than on Tinder. Ofc I'm tall, but I don't think that explains everything
I happen to do much better irl than on Tinder. Ofc I'm tall, but I don't think that explains everything
And if you see the original video he was on, he became famous for being handsome lol

• +1
Reactions: Titbot

And if you see the original video he was on, he became famous for being handsome lol

How do you do on Tinder as an Indian if I might ask?
He did but the tinder exp I ran man, he did worse than me lol
I ran multiple exps on him btw

I tried Tinder once, only 6 matches in a day so I deleted it. Get approached by girls at most parties though lol. My friend is a PSL 5.5 Indian and girls started getting sexually aggressive with him when he had Tinder.

Try Tinder with this guy

Attachments

• lol2.jpg
    lol2.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 57
  • pB19niJ.jpg
    pB19niJ.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 51

Adding to my hypothsis even further that Inceldom primarily occurs in socities where one's demographic is a minority what I find disgusting is when curries that live in india try to follow a man made western model

Adding to my hypothsis even further that Inceldom primarily occurs in socities where one's demographic is a minority what I find disgusting is when curries that live in india try to follow a man made western model
All the baliwood or something actors look caucasian tho jfl

currymax.me

Yet 90 percent of curries minus me who has posted here mogs the average person to death this my theory you are more likely to be an incel if your in a country where your a minority
All the baliwood or something actors look caucasian tho jfl

How so? He has whiter skin but white skin has always been valued

I tried Tinder once, only 6 matches in a day so I deleted it. Get approached by girls at most parties though lol. My friend is a PSL 5.5 Indian and girls started getting sexually aggressive with him when he had Tinder.

Try Tinder with this guy

How tall?

And who is that dude you sent?

Yet 90 percent of curries minus me who has posted here mogs the average person to death this my theory you are more likely to be an incel if your in a country where your a minority

How so? He has whiter skin but white skin has always been valued

Many of the ratings on this site can be overrated if I'm being honest. Also keep in mind that height matters a good amount, so judging just by face is not always the most accurate.
How tall?

And who is that dude you sent?

Millimeters from 6'3

He's some Indian dude from lookism

Many of the ratings on this site can be overrated if I'm being honest. Also keep in mind that height matters a good amount, so judging just by face is not always the most accurate.

Millimeters from 6'3

He's some Indian dude from lookism

Yeah that definitely helps being 6’3”. Tinder tho as I was saying above is basically a face test only. If you wanna know if you can pull sl00ts based on face alone, tinder will tell you.

And holy fuck that guy is next level insane Jesus god. I’ll run an exp sure but he’ll fucking kill it prolly get 35 matches in a day

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
Yeah that definitely helps being 6’3”. Tinder tho as I was saying above is basically a face test only. If you wanna know if you can pull sl00ts based on face alone, tinder will tell you.

And holy fuck that guy is next level insane Jesus god. I’ll run an exp sure but he’ll fucking kill it prolly get 35 matches in a day
I think he lives in my hometown lol. And this site needs to see real Chadpreets like him, so they can stop coping with the muh Indians are ugly meme.

Try Tinder with this guy
He'll definately get a fuck ton of matches

tbh jfl

insert my pfp here

its a shame curry lachowski has this coloring, he kind of reminds me of orb in the second picture

Curry Gandy all day