GTFIH: Groundbreaking discovery (srs)

Future Arablite

Future Arablite

Gold
Disclaimer: Use this at your own risk and do not go crazy.

Method: While everyone in your home is sleeping, close your door, turn off the lights, just sit on the ground and close your eyes. Meditate, but what you need to do is remember as many hurtful/painful memories from your past and just relive them and expose yourself to the pain, every single one of them bullies, heartbreaks, abuse/isolation or whatever it may be, even if this means you go temporarily "mad" and feel extremely bad.

Do not scream, i repeat DO NOT SCREAM!, doing so or doing other weird things may alert your environment and people will think you are mental.

You should do this as long as you want and you shouldn't stop until you feel like you have become numb. When i first did this it was a real awakening to me, and it illustrated/reminded me of how much shit i have gone through in my life (as of yet).

My confidence and dominance skyrocketed to unknown limits and the effects it has had on my overall mentality and esteem is paramount.

Productivity has reached it's all time peak and many negative thoughts that i had before (some of them i shared here) i have debunked just by reflecting on them and how irrational some of them were, something that would not have been possible had i continued on the path i was on before (prior to doing this).

Step by step:
1. Sit on the ground in a private room, lights should be all off and no sounds or anything, just pure silence.
2. Close your eyes, clench your fists fairly hard and just relive every negative or traumatizing/shitty event that has happened to you previously and expose yourself to it, this is the KEY- to actually relive it and eventually become unfazed the more you repeat the same action.
3. Let it all out, even if it takes a good amount of time, just let things take their course.
4. Now you may have finished, if you do this correctly and actually TRY AND NOT MAKE A JOKE OF THIS, it is very likely you will experience similar, effective and powerful benefits as i have, including a much stronger frame, stoicism and optimism along with the necessary amount of productivity to realize the dreams you may have.
5. Repeat this on a daily basis if needed, especially after experiencing negative events or making inevitable mistakes. There is no time limit.

Peace,
Arablite

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Deleted member 466
this kind of relates to exposure therapy. that's why cringy memories are less cringey as u age cuz u become accustomed to the memory and accept what happened

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite