GTFIH HELP ME PLS OMGFG THIS IS A MATTER OF LIFE OR DEATH: which fragance should I wear for fall?

fvolkek

fvolkek

Diamond
Hey bros, I own several fragances and i was wondering which one should I use for fall —both for day and night. btw im 16 I’m gonna use them for both school, partying, etc if that matters.

Here’s the list:

- Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio

- Armani Code Profumo

- Armani Code Ice

- Armani Sport Code

- Dior Homme Sport (2017)

- Bvlgari Man Extreme

- Bvlgari Man

- Calvin Klein IN2U

- Hugo (Hugo Boss)

- Hugo Boss Infinite

- Hugo Boss The Scent

- Calvin Klein Eternity

- Versace Eros

- Chadfluid Sport Eau de Parfum (O’pry’s Edition)

- Dior Sauvage

- Louis Vuitton L’mmensité

- Cringetown Intense Man Cologne

- Hugo Boss Bottled Oud

- Hugo Boss Bottled Tonic

- Polo Big Pony 1

Some of these are a meme, but I literally listed all of the ones I have in where I live rn, I have some others in my former country but they’re not really that good as some of the ones listed here. Which one should I use for both day and night in fall? thanks in advance boyos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, AsGoodAsItGets and Ken

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Hey bros, I own several fragances and i was wondering which one should I use for fall —both for day and night. btw im 16 I’m gonna use them for both school, partying, etc if that matters.

Here’s the list:

- Armani Code Profumo

- Armani Code Ice

- Armani Sport Code

- Bvlgari Man Extreme

- Bvlgari Man

- Calvin Klein IN2U

- Hugo (Hugo Boss)

- Hugo Boss Infinite

- Hugo Boss The Scent

- Calvin Klein Eternity

- Versace Eros

- Dior Sauvage

- Hugo Boss Bottled Oud

- Polo Big Pony 1

Some of these are a meme, but I literally listed all of the ones I have in where I live rn, I have some others in my former country but they’re not really that good as some of the ones listed here. Which one should I use for both day and night in fall? thanks in advance boyos
Use that fragrance that smells the best on your skin period. Also if you are a youngcel don't wear perfumes that are for oldcels. Wear fragrances that are suited for the weather (meaning don't wear winter fragrances in the summer heat because you will smell like shit).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4757, Deleted member 16801, fvolkek and 1 other person
From your list Eros or Sauvage.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fvolkek
212 and ralph lauren

• +1
Use that fragrance that smells the best on your skin period. Also if you are a youngcel don't wear perfumes that are for oldcels. Wear fragrances that are suited for the weather (meaning don't wear winter fragrances in the summer heat because you will smell like shit).
Yeah ik, i just don’t know which of those to use, I know nothing about fragances. I read the BoB thread on it only.
From your list Eros or Sauvage.
Thanks nigga

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Yeah ik, i just don’t know which of those to use, I know nothing about fragances. I read the BoB thread on it only.

Thanks nigga
This is the best thread on fragrances and pheremones

This is the best thread on fragrances and pheremones

Yeah that’s the one I was mentioning

get ysl la nuit de l'homme, it doesnt last very long but every time i wear it when im with a girl they say i smell amazing and cant get their hands off me. also eros and sauvage are played out, every other guy in the club is wearing that shit.

• +1
Reactions: Ken and AsGoodAsItGets
get ysl la nuit de l'homme, it doesnt last very long but every time i wear it when im with a girl they say i smell amazing and cant get their hands off me. also eros and sauvage are played out, every other guy in the club is wearing that shit.
yeah, i agree with the last point. But I can’t buy anything rn so I’m choosing between all of the ones I have atm.

Here’s the list:

- Armani Code Profumo

- Armani Code Ice

- Armani Sport Code

- Bvlgari Man Extreme

- Bvlgari Man

- Calvin Klein IN2U

- Hugo (Hugo Boss)

- Hugo Boss Infinite

- Hugo Boss The Scent

- Calvin Klein Eternity

- Versace Eros

- Dior Sauvage

- Hugo Boss Bottled Oud

- Polo Big Pony 1

valentino uomo intense

• +1
Reactions: Ken
agree also

valentino uomo intense
Gonna see if I can buy either of this but for winter (I’m in the Southern Hemisphere so it’s in some months). I’ve read some great good stuff about it on fragantica

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Which version do u use?

• +1
Anything but Dior Sauvage, the drydown smells like chlorine gas

• +1
Which version do u use?
The most popular one. Not the parfum but lower concentration. Also I rarely wear perfume these days and if I do it’s either creed or le labo.