GTFIH HOW TO ASCEND FOR CURRY BHAIS PART 2

S1d456

S1d456

Solstice
HEY BHAIS finsihed my gcse exams will post my results on results day overall it went well but none of you give a fuck JFL but drinking 5 cups of cofee a day made me piss out water and debloat like crazy looking fucking boned asf during my exmas

THREAD SONG:

lets start with one of the single greatest lookmax any curry can do

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8912794/

THIS STUDY IS LIFEFUEL FOR THE BHAIS - THESE TRUCEL CUMSKINS OR NIGGERS WILL SHIT ON U BUT INFACT U R CAUCASIAN!!!

CURRIES R LITERALLY THE SAME BONES ( IF SOUTH OR NORTH INDIAN ) AS THE QUOTE ON QUOTE "BEST LOOKING RACE"

NO WONDER ASIANS FOIDS R CHOSSING CURRIES IN SINGAPORE THAN MONGOLOID SKULLS CURRYS R SCIENTIFICALLY SAME BONES AS WHITE (WHICH CHINK FOIDS FETISH OVER)

HOW CAN U USE THIS TO UR ADVANTAGE U MAY ASK?

THE ONLY REASON WHY CURRIES ARE SEEN AS UGLY IS BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF DIMORPHISM IN GENERAL, YES U READ ME NIGGA U MAN AINT GOT DIMORPHISM

THIS COULD LITERALLY BE YOU, ALSO GYMMAX AND FRAMEMAXX AND HEIGHTMAXX WITH AI IS POSSIBLE I GET SO MANY SOURCE DMS ITS ANNOYING SO LET ME JUST PUT LINKS FOR AI AND OHTER DIMORPHISM PRODUCTS YOU COULD USE

Buy Aromasin Online | CIPA Certified Pharmacy

RxConnected - Canadian Pharmacy
https://www.rxconnected.com › drug › aromasin

IF young and in teens or early 20s you would want to eliminate your shitty diets as well get as much protein and red meat as possible and eggs and bananas literally meat eggs and bananas fuck your vegetarianism, essentially curries are whites with no dimorphism and more melanin due to inbreeding and arranged marrige halting evolution to form the pajeet but with this information all u need to ascend and slay is to max out dimorphism in alll essence

grow out a stubble beard and curries usually have oily skin pores so use alhpa arbutin with hylauric acid

alhpa arbutin will inhibit tyronase inhibitors in the skin and give you the aryan glow will locking in moisture and its also a natural lightening and bleaching agent its gave me great results lots of random foids in my glass kept drooling over my skin for this

ie before taking any aromatase inhibitores i reccomend aromasin you prolly read alot of reaecrch threads bout this its safe if taken in safe doses and gives minimal side effects with great reaults get your bloodwork done tho

after just using ai to tank ur estrogen levels and if u testmaxx you will develop bones like crazy ( especially if in puberty). you will grow 3 to 4 inches taller than ur genetic setpoint more porminent chin and browridge ect. mogger curries are just curries with dimorhpism in general

ai and dimorphism maxxing is a cheatcode for curries muh dalit much currymuncher

my curry niggas if u increase dimporphism and get rid of the accent you will literally mog the mogger whites in any setting due to melanin being a dimorphic ( lesser extent trait) judt look at the dravidan surfer blue eyed blonde jbs simp for indians r heavyily bottlenecked by dimorphism its so important honestly like having a top grade gpu being held back by a shitty processor

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3974407/

to get rid of your accent i genuinley ask you to just please listen to yt guides on this the accent of an indian is just icky even for indians for white jbs all u have to do is dimorphism max and get fluffy hair n all n all thats it now that all the information is out the way i am reasearching better looksmaxxing methods for increased facial dimorphism and in general

HAIR

us curry bhais have had our moms put fucking oil in our hair altho its good our hair stlye sense is so bad. be4ore the muh cope hir dont matter bro bbbut but chad chad fuck u nigger chad with buzzcut even gets looksminned if young get a perm honestly most curries look good with fluffy hair and a perm get a stud on the left ear also it will greatly increase the badboy / nt look

but there is one interesting one i found
even though its in its expirimental stages using electromagnetic readiation for bown growth adn density is being treated for injuries within 3 years there will be surgery and devices to increase mandible growth and in general facial bones with elecectical and radiation wave stimulators https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/what-to-know-about-bone-stimulators-for-fracture

also use lemon bottle to dissolve your buccal fat cheeks its relatively cheap @pneumocystosis made a thread on this for indians this is geneuinely so useful as our fat dispostion is the worst except for @BrahminBoss whose fat is anywhere exceot the face JFL:feelswhy::feelswhy:

scientifically dont get boggled down by social media, including myself im accociated with plenty of indian slayers in general will post slay anectodes as entertaining threads in the future and stay tuned for them (with videos ofc:feelshah:)

for teeth id reccomend using hydrogen peroxide as a bleach agent and my bite and jaw is already really alligned so it benefits my teeth the most.

try reduce your exposure to phytoestrogens to benefit from this the most

ALSO FINAL TYPA SHIT

TAKE MK677 (DM FOR SOURCES I HAVE THE BEST ONES)

ibumorten( it will have side effects if not dosed properly)

IT WILL LITERALLY INCREASE YOUR HGH AND IFG1 LEVELS DONT LISTEN TO ANY FAGGOT COPER ON HERE THAT SAYS ITS DOESNT IT HELPED ME BECOME MUCH TALLER AT PUBERTY.

PEACE OUT BHAIS WILL BE RELEASING NEW LOOKMAXXES IM CURRENTLY REASEARCHING ON FOR MY BHAIS TO ASCNEND (stay tuned)

also nichemaxx most foids jbs and in women i see love the cute hot nerd look if u can muclemaxx and dimorphism max as a curry with soft features in general and wear glasses you will be the simon chipmunk typa slayer nigga which booktok wattpad girls will thirst over

@Accelerator @SidharthTheSlayer @coisbhai @boss8055 @Jason Voorhees

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sayi, Matzz, silencio and 11 others

• JFL
Reactions: sayi and boss8055
bro added the song after we was done reading

• JFL
Reactions: sayi, silencio and S1d456
will be posting the holy grail methods iv finally finsihed my reaserch on soon stay tuned

in this thread i just wanted to post the science for my lookmax methods dimorphism and reputation is the only things curries lack tbh

did you atleast ascend and fuck a white chick with this guide
check out my other threads jfl and yes iv fucked my ex ltr once and then she found out about my wizz "expirment" and she left me cus some random girl apparenlty gave me head

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 71265
Good effort but if I’m being honest

Looksmaxxing applies to every race, a certain race will not have a certain looksmax reserved to cater themselves besides alterations of colouring

If you’re curry, Lycopene for red undertones and white max by adequate cell turnover, like administering glutathione IV drip intravenously

That’s all you need to do to make sure you have good appeal, because, it’s a hard pill to swallow, as a curry, you don’t have much appeal to begin with

That’ll (if gone right and granted you are not severely dark) will near you to a pheno like this

IMG 3662
IMG 3661

This has great appeal, the rest you need to do as a curry and every other race, research the forum to find stuff for your falos, and create halos

A curry with bones is better than a boneless curry

So, “how to ascend as a curry” isn’t a real concept, how to ascend applies to every race, unless you’ve given up and you are a poor truecel

Gave your thread a rep tho

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Av0nr, jinnu, Infinite and 1 other person
Good effort but if I’m being honest

Looksmaxxing applies to every race, a certain race will not have a certain looksmax reserved to cater themselves besides alterations of colouring

If you’re curry, Lycopene for red undertones and white max by adequate cell turnover, like administering glutathione IV drip intravenously

That’s all you need to do to make sure you have good appeal, because, it’s a hard pill to swallow, as a curry, you don’t have much appeal to begin with

That’ll (if gone right and granted you are not severely dark) will near you to a pheno like this

View attachment 2983224View attachment 2983225

This has great appeal, the rest you need to do as a curry and every other race, research the forum to find stuff for your falos, and create halos

A curry with bones is better than a boneless curry

So, “how to ascend as a curry” isn’t a real concept, how to ascend applies to every race, unless you’ve given up and you are a poor truecel

Gave your thread a rep tho
yeah i spoke about glutathione in my first guide thread its legit, the reason curries have no appeal to begin with is a lack of dimorphism in general dimorphic curries are slayers thats the only difference

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
NO WONDER ASIANS FOIDS R CHOSSING CURRIES IN SINGAPORE THAN MONGOLOID SKULLS CURRYS R SCIENTIFICALLY SAME BONES AS WHITE (WHICH CHINK FOIDS FETISH OVER)
I wish this was the case bhai

• Hmm...
Reactions: S1d456
dnr but if you cant change your skin color then its over for currys in the west. Currys can only slay in Arab countries, Pakistan, India, Nepal and Bangladesh if they increase bone density and leanmaxx

Greta thread as always bhai. I’ve been changing my diet heavily recently to have little to no Indian food

• Love it
dnr but if you cant change your skin color then its over for currys in the west. Currys can only slay in Arab countries, Pakistan, India, Nepal and Bangladesh if they increase bone density and leanmaxx
it depends there r many dravidan bone mogger tall slayers here with prettyboy appeal

Greta thread as always bhai. I’ve been changing my diet heavily recently to have little to no Indian food
honestly cucked "brahmin" veganism spread subhumanity and the high carb low protein diet is a massive looksmin

• +1
Reactions: zura and Accelerator
HEY BHAIS finsihed my gcse exams will post my results on results day overall it went well but none of you give a fuck JFL but drinking 5 cups of cofee a day made me piss out water and debloat like crazy looking fucking boned asf during my exmas

THREAD SONG:

THIS STUDY IS LIFEFUEL FOR THE BHAIS - THESE TRUCEL CUMSKINS OR NIGGERS WILL SHIT ON U BUT INFACT U R CAUCASIAN!!!

CURRIES R LITERALLY THE SAME BONES ( IF SOUTH OR NORTH INDIAN ) AS THE QUOTE ON QUOTE "BEST LOOKING RACE"

View attachment 2983096View attachment 2983095

THE ONLY REASON WHY CURRIES ARE SEEN AS UGLY IS BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF DIMORPHISM IN GENERAL, YES U READ ME NIGGA U MAN AINT GOT DIMORPHISM

View attachment 2983131

THIS COULD LITERALLY BE YOU, ALSO GYMMAX AND FRAMEMAXX AND HEIGHTMAXX WITH AI IS POSSIBLE I GET SO MANY SOURCE DMS ITS ANNOYING SO LET ME JUST PUT LINKS FOR AI AND OHTER DIMORPHISM PRODUCTS YOU COULD USE

View attachment 2983155

IF young and in teens or early 20s you would want to eliminate your shitty diets as well get as much protein and red meat as possible and eggs and bananas literally meat eggs and bananas fuck your vegetarianism, essentially curries are whites with no dimorphism and more melanin due to inbreeding and arranged marrige halting evolution to form the pajeet but with this information all u need to ascend and slay is to max out dimorphism in alll essence

grow out a stubble beard and curries usually have oily skin pores so use alhpa arbutin with hylauric acid

alhpa arbutin will inhibit tyronase inhibitors in the skin and give you the aryan glow will locking in moisture and its also a natural lightening and bleaching agent its gave me great results lots of random foids in my glass kept drooling over my skin for this

ie before taking any aromatase inhibitores i reccomend aromasin you prolly read alot of reaecrch threads bout this its safe if taken in safe doses and gives minimal side effects with great reaults get your bloodwork done tho

after just using ai to tank ur estrogen levels and if u testmaxx you will develop bones like crazy ( especially if in puberty). you will grow 3 to 4 inches taller than ur genetic setpoint more porminent chin and browridge ect. mogger curries are just curries with dimorhpism in general

ai and dimorphism maxxing is a cheatcode for curries muh dalit much currymuncher

my curry niggas if u increase dimporphism and get rid of the accent you will literally mog the mogger whites in any setting due to melanin being a dimorphic ( lesser extent trait) judt look at the dravidan surfer blue eyed blonde jbs simp for indians r heavyily bottlenecked by dimorphism its so important honestly like having a top grade gpu being held back by a shitty processor

to get rid of your accent i genuinley ask you to just please listen to yt guides on this the accent of an indian is just icky even for indians for white jbs all u have to do is dimorphism max and get fluffy hair n all n all thats it now that all the information is out the way i am reasearching better looksmaxxing methods for increased facial dimorphism and in general

HAIR

us curry bhais have had our moms put fucking oil in our hair altho its good our hair stlye sense is so bad. be4ore the muh cope hir dont matter bro bbbut but chad chad fuck u nigger chad with buzzcut even gets looksminned if young get a perm honestly most curries look good with fluffy hair and a perm get a stud on the left ear also it will greatly increase the badboy / nt look

even though its in its expirimental stages using electromagnetic readiation for bown growth adn density is being treated for injuries within 3 years there will be surgery and devices to increase mandible growth and in general facial bones with elecectical and radiation wave stimulators https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/what-to-know-about-bone-stimulators-for-fracture

also use lemon bottle to dissolve your buccal fat cheeks its relatively cheap @pneumocystosis made a thread on this for indians this is geneuinely so useful as our fat dispostion is the worst except for @BrahminBoss whose fat is anywhere exceot the face JFL:feelswhy::feelswhy:

scientifically dont get boggled down by social media, including myself im accociated with plenty of indian slayers in general will post slay anectodes as entertaining threads in the future and stay tuned for them (with videos ofc:feelshah:)

for teeth id reccomend using hydrogen peroxide as a bleach agent and my bite and jaw is already really alligned so it benefits my teeth the most.

ALSO FINAL TYPA SHIT

IT WILL LITERALLY INCREASE YOUR HGH AND IFG1 LEVELS DONT LISTEN TO ANY FAGGOT COPER ON HERE THAT SAYS ITS DOESNT IT HELPED ME BECOME MUCH TALLER AT PUBERTY.

PEACE OUT BHAIS WILL BE RELEASING NEW LOOKMAXXES IM CURRENTLY REASEARCHING ON FOR MY BHAIS TO ASCNEND (stay tuned)

also nichemaxx most foids jbs and in women i see love the cute hot nerd look if u can muclemaxx and dimorphism max as a curry with soft features in general and wear glasses you will be the simon chipmunk typa slayer nigga which booktok wattpad girls will thirst over

Average middle class curries after reading this

• JFL
Reactions: sayi and S1d456

THREAD SONG:

View attachment 2983131

View attachment 2983155

HAIR

ALSO FINAL TYPA SHIT

how were gcses bro forgot to ask?
I fked up but I feel relieved

• +1
how were gcses bro forgot to ask?
I fked up but I feel relieved
all good bro in generasl except further maths paper 1 that shi got me traumatised:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
im scared on results day ffs i prolly gonna do so shit
Nah ur not gonna ur gonna pass all lol. For me all I want is grade 6 upwards but maths I think I'm getting a 4 💀

• Love it
Nah ur not gonna ur gonna pass all lol. For me all I want is grade 6 upwards but maths I think I'm getting a 4 💀
i need 7s and 8s to get into my grammar sixth form bro im praying JFL, and dw i hope grade boundareis will be low:lul:. and yh you wont flop, most ppl that say they flop do really good

• +1
i need 7s and 8s to get into my grammar sixth form bro im praying JFL, and dw i hope grade boundareis will be low:lul:. and yh you wont flop, most ppl that say they flop do really good
Oh ur going grammar sixth form? Damn you'll get into that. Yeah most ppl said that I won't flop too. The grade boundaries that got me shook were computer science, people were saying it was lightwork 😂😂.

• +1
Oh ur going grammar sixth form? Damn you'll get into that. Yeah most ppl said that I won't flop too. The grade boundaries that got me shook were computer science, people were saying it was lightwork 😂😂.
Cs boundaries gonna be high man 74 for a 9 gonna be crazy ffs

• Woah

THREAD SONG:

View attachment 2983131

View attachment 2983155

HAIR

ALSO FINAL TYPA SHIT

Same bones but diff features. North indics have Semitic features. dravidians have causcoid features but smaller wider noses n slightly fuller lips while east indics are mostly causcoid but have Mixed causcoid asiatic nose and lips, so it’s not the same. Also curry’s ruin there reputation by following Hinduism, and being dirty and also having no sense of fashion (majority of them). We are also usually skinnier in terms of general frame when compared to Arabs n whites

• +1
Same bones but diff features. North indics have Semitic features. dravidians have causcoid features but smaller wider noses n slightly fuller lips while east indics are mostly causcoid but have Mixed causcoid asiatic nose and lips, so it’s not the same. Also curry’s ruin there reputation by following Hinduism, and being dirty and also having no sense of fashion (majority of them). We are also usually skinnier in terms of general frame when compared to Arabs n whites
due to vegetarianism tbh a curry that gymcels will have a much better frame in general esecially during puberty

Good thread

• Love it
what a levels are u gonna do next year bhai

• Love it
I fucked up all papers bro 😂
u guys r so lucky ur exams have ended im doing A levels i have 4 exams this week jfl

• +1
u guys r so lucky ur exams have ended im doing A levels i have 4 exams this week jfl
i feel bad for you bhai my exams havewnt fully ended yet either i have one last further maths paper on wednesday

i feel bad for you bhai my exams havewnt fully ended yet either i have one last further maths paper on wednesday
damn further maths is crazy good luck w that too

• +1
damn further maths is crazy good luck w that too
i flopped the first paper the only way to get a 9 is get 75 out of 80 on the next im working my ass off:feelswhy::feelswhy: truly suicidal

THREAD SONG:

View attachment 2983131

View attachment 2983155

HAIR

ALSO FINAL TYPA SHIT

Mirin efforts

• +1
due to vegetarianism tbh a curry that gymcels will have a much better frame in general esecially during puberty
I ate a meat rich diet as a kid, now during first sem uni I ate less meat bc despite the amount of Indian immigrants here they make white ppl food and It taste like garbage not good street food Indian foot slop curry, meat rich diet def helped me, I am a foot taller then my father but my mother is five inches taller then him so that’s something to take into account, and I have wide clavicles but my overall bone structure is not very thick. My arms and my hands are skinnier even for someone else of similar weight and body composition and I’ve seen this in other Indians as well shorter and taller. Most Indians have lank frames even the short ones. NegritoS and southeast Asians have micro frames and that’s where I assume it comes from