GTFIH how to end looksmax culture and reduce competition (LAST CHANCE)

E

EliteMewing

Bronze
this is my call to action for all users here. we really have the destiny of the dating market in our hands. we have at least 500 very active users who could take 1 hour of their day and completely end the blackpill and looksmaxing culture from turning even bigger them it is already (this is going to happen, next step is guys adopting the use of fillers and shoe lifts en masse. this is going to increase competition so much we can only dream about how shit the dating market is going to be.)
so what we need to do is really simple. use the power that is still in the hands of boomers, gen x and millenials hands and turn it against the blackpill.

1. mass reporting blackpill content on tiktok/insta as self harm/incel ideology
2. mass sending emails to ppl in position of power inside tiktok/insta administration claiming ALL looksmax content promotes self harm (highlighting stuff such as bonesmashing, chewing that damages tmj, etc) and linking it to incel rage/revolution and attacks to women. we need to make woke culture strong again and end the far right/redpill/looksmax thing between gen Z men.
3. creating viral tiktoks/reels that highlight people who fucked up their looks with ALL looksmax techniques. Botched surgery, botched fillers, crippled leglenghtening, medical reactions to all looksmax medicines like accutanne, bad reactions to steroids etc. Also promoting creating viral tiktoks about couples who dont fit looksmatch criteria to instill doubt in people and promote the cope bluepill age we had 2022 here in .org but inside tiktok.
Also exposing guys like Syrian psycho for frauding etc.
4. Mass sending emails to ppl in position of power inside the government to link looksmaxing to incel ideology permanently. We need to get tiktok and reels banned in the near future. if not, at least all looksmaxing incel content should be banned.

i can help with creating a nicely written email for each situation i talked about. and a text to report it on tiktok. them i just need you guys to mass spam it.

This is the last chance to stop this. It isnt a meme anymore. I garantee looks culture is only getting worse, much worse. Instagram will be where 100% of relationships start in the future. we are doomed if we dont end looksmax culture

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: perpetuallytired, rgvmogger07, sayi and 20 others
dont think its as bad as you say it is, tho what you got is a solid idea

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nathan and thorns
if u are popular in the forum and read this, pls tag your friends. we can end this in 1 MONTH if we play our cards right. i can also create an email linking this site to incel attacks so u guys can send it to... you know.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, nathan and thorns
this is my call to action for all users here. we really have the destiny of the dating market in our hands. we have at least 500 very active users who could take 1 hour of their day and completely end the blackpill and looksmaxing culture from turning even bigger them it is already (this is going to happen, next step is guys adopting the use of fillers and shoe lifts en masse. this is going to increase competition so much we can only dream about how shit the dating market is going to be.)
so what we need to do is really simple. use the power that is still in the hands of boomers, gen x and millenials hands and turn it against the blackpill.

2. mass sending emails to ppl in position of power inside tiktok/insta administration claiming ALL looksmax content promotes self harm (highlighting stuff such as bonesmashing, chewing that damages tmj, etc) and linking it to incel rage/revolution and attacks to women. we need to make woke culture strong again and end the far right/redpill/looksmax thing between gen Z men.
3. creating viral tiktoks/reels that highlight people who fucked up their looks with ALL looksmax techniques. Botched surgery, botched fillers, crippled leglenghtening, medical reactions to all looksmax medicines like accutanne, bad reactions to steroids etc. Also promoting creating viral tiktoks about couples who dont fit looksmatch criteria to instill doubt in people and promote the cope bluepill age we had 2022 here in .org but inside tiktok.
4. Mass sending emails to ppl in position of power inside the government to link looksmaxing to incel ideology permanently. We need to get tiktok and reels banned in the near future. if not, at least all looksmaxing incel content should be banned.

i can help with creating a nicely written email for each situation i talked about. and a text to report it on tiktok. them i just need you guys to mass spam it.

This is the last chance to stop this. It isnt a meme anymore. I garantee looks culture is only getting worse, much worse. Instagram will be where 100% of relationships start in the future. we are doomed if we dont end looksmax culture
just give up to win

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
It's not that bad nigger the teenage normies you are worrying about think lookism is about mewing and bonessmashing for 2 weeks to become chico they're not gonna get fillers or insoles

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, 0S4MA and 14yearoldpslmogger
dont think its as bad as you say it is, tho what you got is a solid idea
it is as bad as i say. im following some accounts on instagram that sell shoe lifts and they are increasing follower count in exponential. i also seen shoe lifts inside shoes of ppl in my gym. and my friends getting fillers
nah this would only hurt us.
no it wouldnt. u can find looksmax content easily online. this site is cancer

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, Kanye West's Cousin and Maalik
Fillers migrate and botch your face in the long run.

I want people to get fillers actually.
it doesnt and it looks extremely good. ive ascended hard cause of it and im fucking your oneitis rn with my 8x6 because of it.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, Elijah_leo and ALP
it is as bad as i say. im following some accounts on instagram that sell shoe lifts and they are increasing follower count in exponential. i also seen shoe lifts inside shoes of ppl in my gym. and my friends getting fillers

no it wouldnt. u can find looksmax content easily online. this site is cancer
ive actually stumbled into this site multiple times by accident while casually browsing or scrolling through google images.
Thsi site ranks crazy high on google's indexing.

Perhaps sundar Pichai is blackpilled

• So Sad
It's not that bad nigger the teenage normies you are worrying about think lookism is about mewing and bonessmashing for 2 weeks to become chico they're not gonna get fillers or insoles
they are. i have personal proof. u arent being far sighted enough. this is the next step. dont tell i didnt predict it

• So Sad
ive actually stumbled into this site multiple times by accident while casually browsing or scrolling through google images.
Thsi site ranks crazy high on google's indexing.

Perhaps sundar Pichai is blackpilled
yeah, we need to take it down since Master refuses to make it private since 2019

• So Sad
nobody is taking me seriously. mark my words, you are going to regret not taking action TODAY

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: geenk worg, TheBiggestIncelEver, thorns and 3 others
dont think shoe lifts were a .org exclusive and face matters more than height also fillers can fuck you but still kinda worrying that they know bout fillers

• So Sad
dont think shoe lifts were a .org exclusive and face matters more than height also fillers can fuck you but still kinda worrying that they know bout fillers
it matters a lot. height matter way more them u think.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Maalik
true but stll not an .org exclusive i say we stop watching and supporting yt videos would be step one
problem is not org.
its blackpill and looksmax culture as a whole. if this didnt blow up we would have still 0.01% of male population using shoes lifts. now its about 1-3% from what ive seen. soon we will have 40% of guys using shoes lifts. same for fillers.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: perpetuallytired, geenk worg, thorns and 1 other person
yeah, we need to take it down since Master refuses to make it private since 2019
We should get together and pay a bunch of hackers to nuke this site and dox master. Then fly to master's house and give him a final osteotomy

Image result for Wojak Evil. Size: 150 x 164. Source: www.newgrounds.com

But more importantly,
YouTube is becoming a looksmax hotspot too. Tonnes of channels with massive viewership appeared.
I don't think reportign will work
I remember thousands of Muslim brocels tried mass reporting christian channels back in the day, it doesn't work
YouTube knows groups sometimes try to suppress each other.

• So Sad
We should get together and pay a bunch of hackers to nuke this site and dox master. Then fly to master's house and give him a final osteotomy

View attachment 3055305

But more importantly,
YouTube is becoming a looksmax hotspot too. Tonnes of channels with massive viewership appeared.
I remember thousands of Muslim brocels tried mass reporting christian channels back in the day, it doesn't work
how about we unsub from everything and stop watching those vids (which that wont do alot) i dont think we have to worry that much because more dudes are frauding and tik tok has a ton of mis info that people believe

• So Sad
pro

View attachment 3055305

But more importantly,
the thing is. Christianity is way to big.

we can still tie looksmax and incel culture in the same package. and link it to violence against women and mass shottings. we can make blackpill be undeniably tied to mass shottings. it can be done, i assure you.
we just need to do exactly as i said. mass reporting only wont work. the key of our sucess will be using old ppl in power to aid in the sucess of our plan, THROUGH EMAILS. its 100% possible

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, thorns and Maalik
how about we unsub from everything and stop watching those vids (which that wont do alot) i dont think we have to worry that much because more dudes are frauding and tik tok has a ton of mis info that people believe
well me and you unsubbing to stop blackpill spreading is like farting at a hurricane lol

Even the misinfo is dangerous because it exposes people to the idea of blackpill
They need to be hooked up to copious amounts of Bluepill or its over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: perpetuallytired, thorns, EliteMewing and 1 other person
wont work. we are too small as a group, we need direct attacks. JUST DO AS I SAID. dont try inventing shit. im the highest IQ user on this forum, i speak 6 languages. i learnt english 2 years ago with 0 tutors and you can see the size of my vocabulary. just do as i said

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, thorns and Maalik
well me and you unsubbing to stop blackpill spreading is like farting at a hurricane lol

Even the misinfo is dangerous because it exposes people to the idea of blackpill
ye true, lets just:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• So Sad

just reread my thread and do as i said. i have experience with crypto takeovers, i know how to leverage attention and social enginner big groups as a small group. just tag as many ppl as you can here so this thread goes to top 1# trending. PLEASE

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and 14yearoldpslmogger
wont work. we are too small as a group, we need direct attacks. JUST DO AS I SAID. dont try inventing shit. im the highest IQ user on this forum, i speak 6 languages. i learnt english 2 years ago with 0 tutors and you can see the size of my vocabulary. just do as i said
lol what, what ever fine lets give it a try, everything blackpilled related is bad bluepill only bitch

• JFL
  • So Sad
ive ascended hard cause of it
See you in a few years botched nigga.
You will be looking like this;

Images   2024 07 28T051831986

u can find looksmax content easily online
Cope. Thing in rest of the internet is shit and already known things, blackpillers and theoricians having their own place is a must.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: perpetuallytired, thorns, 14yearoldpslmogger and 1 other person
this isnt 4chan bro nobody here is a genius hackerman most people barely know how to use chatgpt based on the quality of all the threads i see here

• JFL
  • So Sad
lol what, what ever fine lets give it a try, everything blackpilled related is bad bluepill only bitch
I just realised we are talking to some sperging lunatic

dont try inventing shit. im the highest IQ user on this forum, i speak 6 languages. i learnt english 2 years ago with 0 tutors and you can see the size of my vocabulary. just do as i said
i have experience withtakeovers, i know how to leverage attention and social enginner big groups
JFL dude thinks he's some Ayanokouji type character.

How OP imagines himself:
Image result for ayanokouji iq

How OP actually is:
Chinless kid

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
The Looksmax culture will never become popular. The rest of the world sees us as virgin losers.

nobody read this shit kill urself greycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik and ALP
lets promote the "

:lul::lul::lul::lul: REAL, he has a small point but autism
True he is not wrong about the spread of blackpill, just slightly insane

I think the best path is just shutdown looksmax.org
ITs very obvious most of the youtube and tiktok channels have their roots here. The terminology they use, the hyperfixation on race, usag etc all point back to .org

.org is the heart of Blackpill. Remove the heart, and the body will die.
The retards on tiktok will have no more BOTB to plagiarise.

Master however is more concerned with selling incel T Shirts :feelsuhh:

Over

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
The Looksmax culture will never become popular. The rest of the world sees us as virgin losers.
actually most bluepilled dudes deep down relate to us and eventually warm up to our BRUTAL views.
Blackpill scratches an itch they're too scared to scratch.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and EliteMewing

How OP imagines himself:

How OP actually is:
View attachment 3055337
im actually chad and many others will be soon after getting surgery. enjoy being mogged dozens of times a day in some years

How OP imagines himself:

How OP actually is:
View attachment 3055337
im actually chad and many others will be soon after getting surgery. enjoy being mogged dozens of times a day in some

ITs very obvious most of the youtube and tiktok channels have their roots here. The terminology they use, the hyperfixation on race, usag etc all point back to .org

Over
slightly insane. thats what they always call ppl who predict the future before it happens. enjoy

Im down to do this, send me what I need and summarized gpt instructions because I’m aspie

• +1
Maybe in public but the men long for this site

• +1

Over
Probably, but if tiktok cracked down on the blackpill I imagine the spread would be much slower.

If people emailed their local politician about some of the egregious black pill shit on tiktok and then forwarded it to tiktok, tiktok would shut this shit down very quickly. They don't want to be banned in more western countries.

The bonesmashing shit is the easiest way to shutdown the trend on tiktok. Send videos of spastics hitting their face with a hammer to your local politician and send Claviculars dumbass videos promoting it too. Then forward the emails to your local politician.