[GTFIH!] Just realized i am socially retarded

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Previous thread

The girl that gave me a irl ioi by asking for my number asked me to meet her today
She brought 2 friends

The day before and today she sent me stupid @Short Ugly and Brown tier tieremojis like this 🥰😍 and called me beautiful

We sat together on a bench and it was completely silent
Her 2 friends left and it got a bit better but still very socially awkward

It was extremely awkward

I even forgot to hug her first in the end but her friend reminded us

With years of rotting i have less social skills & charisma than 13-14 yo girls

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lars, thecel, Deleted member 6965 and 4 others
Didn´t read fakecel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and JFLbuddyboyo
Keep meeting girls like this, its the only way to improve and be lower inhib.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
She also left me on read since 1 hour

She was quite gl but very low iq and kind of boring

It was my first time aswell

I lost my hugless card today atleast
I legit feel that bro

• +1
I hate my non ntness
I'll have to study Comedy and shit to become more NT.
Anyone that knows a cool masterclass?

• +1
You'll gain knowledge over time just stop trying to act in a certain gay way and be yourself exactly how you talk here

• +1
You'll gain knowledge over time just stop trying to act in a certain gay way and be yourself exactly how you talk here
Ill def not talk to anyone like i do here :lul:

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
no personality for ur face

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and PubertyMaxxer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6965 and PubertyMaxxer
If you're gl enough talking like a funny autistic will make you special in a way
I am like 3.5 psl

I was shocked that she liked me, shes like 5.0 psl
But she is cringe boring & low iq, unironically her personality reduces her appeal
If you're gl enough talking like a funny autistic will make you special in a way
I am like 3.5 psl

But she is cringe boring & low iq, unironically her personality reduces her appeal

just act older, that's why they're interested on you

I am like 3.5 psl

I am like 3.5 psl

Yeah thanks for writing that 2 times

• +1
Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Reminds me of the time I had my first and only date. I was 16 and it was so cringy jfl. I didn't say a word and the girl kept pushing my shoes with hers while we were sitting on a bench. Eventually a refugee came to us asking for money. When I refused the refugee said that we should die. We laughed about it and finally had something to talk about. But it went back to cringy silence quickly.

Edit: It was an online relationship basically. We were 100km apart and her dad and mom drove her to a city that's close to my living place. I was extremely socially ANXIOUS back then. When I gave her directions where to meet me via WhatsApp, I immediately left the place and went somewhere else and gave her a new direction. Until I just kept standing like a rock and she saw me, my heart was pumping so hard. 2 minutes later her dad comes and wants to get to know me. We just shake hands. Fuck. She wanted to leave early because I literally didn't say a word but I managed to drag her into a cheap restaurant and made her pay for herself because I said I don't have money. I kept looking at my phone screen while she was probably texting her friend how cringe it was. When she left to go to the bathroom I thought she was going to leave but she came back. We both walked to the bus station and she hugged me, I had her scent in my nose for 48 hours. It's crazy how on your senses are when you experience something for the first time.
A female was giving a 2/10 ugly framecel subhuman like me the time of her day so I really gotta give her respect for that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice