[GTFIH] POST RANDOM STORIES

D

Deleted member 22099

I used to not get sick.
I don't care if it's sad, funny, depraved, as long as it's interesting post a story.
This is an example of a random-ass story that came into my head earlier.

One of my friends is really close with his stepbrother which is unlikely because my friend is an alt hippie type and his stepbro is a roadman but they have rituals of getting absolutely ridiculously smashed together.
They are planning to go to camping in the mountains in a few weeks.
01. it is illegal to go camping in said mountains.
02. They are planning on camping there for 3 - 4 days.
03. They are bringing a fuck ton of alcohol + their gear so it will be like fucking SAS training getting to the campsite. These guys never exercise and are both stoners and heavy smokers JFL.
04. They are bringing shrooms with them and their original plan was to fry the shrooms over the campfire and then eat the grease that they can scrape off of the pan. They then decided to just make tea over the fire.
05. They want to make their own meals but the only thing they know how to cook is full English breakfasts so they'll be eating that for breakfast lunch and dinner (and being horribly constipated).
05. Where they are camping is full of artificial forests (tree farms) and sheep farms.

These fuckers are going to be tripping balls in a cramped artificial forest at 2AM when it's 1°C outside.

There are loads of bogs in the area so imagine if they fall into a bog and get stuck while on shrooms these mfs are gonna think they're in the Saarlac Pit JFL.

Staying for 4 days is completely absurd especially if they're tripping and drinking every night they're gonna get lost or stumble onto a farm and get shot.

The concept sounds like an episode of Always Sunny I can't wait to hear what happens.

@Never Give Up! @Octillionaire @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Mogpogs @ICANNOTBECONTAINED @bonelessMan @MoggerGaston @Manu le coq @RetardSubhuman @justinzayn @Leo69 @Xangsane @Niko @cillianmurphycel @Thomas DOM @fauxfox @indianascension @Growth Plate @Psychophilly @BearBoy @LowTrust @Zer0/∞ @WhiteBlackpiller @khvirgin @p0lishsubhuman @Cheesyrumble @Shrek2OnDvD @MentalcelTyronelite @aBetterMii @tallnegga @forevergymcelling @RecessedSubhumanX @Kooshin @manletogre @444 @LiteralCaucasian @Dr. Bruh @pneumocystosis
@Beastimmung @Tallooksmaxxer @BigBootyBandit @FailedNormieManlet @disillusioned

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers, justinzayn, Shrek2OnDvD and 7 others
Bump @TRUE_CEL

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
This is sad this thread is going to go unanswered and will be a mark of my loserness

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and Deleted member 22780
I’m really horny. Now I’ll go swipe on tinder to find someone to fuck. Will update story soon

They should atleast be in shape, and bring a minimum amount of stuff to be easy to sneak in. Also if theyre not allowed there, a fire will be a dead giveaway and they will immeditaely get caught

They should atleast be in shape, and bring a minimum amount of stuff to be easy to sneak in. Also if theyre not allowed there, a fire will be a dead giveaway and they will immeditaely get caught
Park rangers don't patrol I'm pretty sure but the biggest risk is them being completely out of it and accidentally starting a forest fire

• Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii
this nigga got head from some bitch at a party. turns out he has low blood pressure and passed out after cumming. the evil whore spread that shit and some gossip IG page from my town posted it, making him semi-famous on my city for passing out after getting his dick sucked

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22780 and Deleted member 22099
they will enjoy the shit out of it tho, and nothing bad probably happens even if it happens it becomes good memories.

I don't care if it's sad, funny, depraved, as long as it's interesting post a story.

One of my friends is really close with his stepbrother which is unlikely because my friend is an alt hippie type and his stepbro is a roadman but they have rituals of getting absolutely ridiculously smashed together.
03. They are bringing a fuck ton of alcohol + their gear so it will be like fucking SAS training getting to the campsite. These guys never exercise and are both stoners and heavy smokers JFL.
04. They are bringing shrooms with them and their original plan was to fry the shrooms over the campfire and then eat the grease that they can scrape off of the pan. They then decided to just make tea over the fire.
05. They want to make their own meals but the only thing they know how to cook is full English breakfasts so they'll be eating that for breakfast lunch and dinner (and being horribly constipated).
05. Where they are camping is full of artificial forests (tree farms) and sheep farms.

These fuckers are going to be tripping balls in a cramped artificial forest at 2AM when it's 1°C outside.

There are loads of bogs in the area so imagine if they fall into a bog and get stuck while on shrooms these mfs are gonna think they're in the Saarlac Pit JFL.

Staying for 4 days is completely absurd especially if they're tripping and drinking every night they're gonna get lost or stumble onto a farm and get shot.

The concept sounds like an episode of Always Sunny I can't wait to hear what happens.

@Never Give Up! @Octillionaire @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Mogpogs @ICANNOTBECONTAINED @bonelessMan @MoggerGaston @Manu le coq @RetardSubhuman @justinzayn @Leo69 @Xangsane @Niko @cillianmurphycel @Thomas DOM @fauxfox @indianascension @Growth Plate @Psychophilly @BearBoy @LowTrust @Zer0/∞ @WhiteBlackpiller @khvirgin @p0lishsubhuman @Cheesyrumble @Shrek2OnDvD @MentalcelTyronelite @aBetterMii @tallnegga @forevergymcelling @RecessedSubhumanX @Kooshin @manletogre @444 @LiteralCaucasian @Dr. Bruh @pneumocystosis
So, I go to the park one day during the summer, right? It's near me, and bare in mind, I'm a relatively attractive masc guy who's pretty tall with a great JB appeal.

I go to this park one day, wearing my 0.5-0.9 inch boosting shoes making me (roughly) 5'11 at the time give or take, I have a great frame and face, but when I go there...

I see a motherfucking 6'-6'1 straight up white nigga that heightmogged me hard. I was chill for a little, until I hear two words. "I'm 13."

THIS MOTHERFUCKER HAD THE BODY OF A DAMN NEAR 15-16 YEAR OLD W/ A DEEP GODDAMN VOICE. HAD A DAMN BASKETBALL SHIRT ON TOO.

The only rlly cope that I have is that he was just an early bloomer, had a small dick compared to mine, I frame and musclemogged, I could be taller later on, etc, and if that isn't any of the cases, then goddamn.

And I'm not bragging when I say basically no fucking other 14 year old mogs me. I am literally a 1 in 10,000 case of straight clavicles, height, cock, face, etc.

It was brutal man. I was fashionmaxxed with a tight shirt and shorts. Later on, I was at a little bridge that you could sorta do dips on (maybe 20ft up or smth), and this BEAUTIFUL 14-15 year old chick with skinny jeans and a black shirt passed me, and we exchanged looks n all, maybe she was catching glances at me here and there, I was too, but she was by far the literal most sexy/beautiful chick I had seen IRL that was my age. Shit was crazy. She didn't look back at me, which kinda sucked as it showed she prolly wasn't all that interested into me, but it is what it is.

Rlly just hope she was thinkin' what I was, and both of us just being too shy to approach each other, but oh, well. Teenage love is a dangerous thing, can't get caught up over every chick and think she's just a pretty innocent dandelion. Or perhaps I'm just too autistic to not believe in true love..? :feelswhere:

Whatev'. Gonna trust my gut when things get right.

• So Sad
Reactions: Psychophilly
story of my first and last date ever:
i found the ugliest girl in uni and contacted her IG, she accepted and a week later we had a date in uni. i went there and saw her smiling with her ugly mouth and subhuman teeth, then i said " oh btw, i got to go, forgot an important class" and i waved good bye.
end of the story

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22099 and p0lishsubhuman
I thought of another. I have a friend that is an absolute living meme. He's 5'9 gymmaxxed MTN and is the biggest lightweight I know. He also has a really strong reaction to nicotine; you give him one cigarette when he's drunk and he starts screaming "OMFG IM SO BUZZED RN"
He also gets whiskey dick and whenever he gets drunk he starts crying about how he has whiskey dick.
So anyway, last June I was with him and some other friends in the south of France. We met up with some guys we knew and were at a pub with them. I don't know how this happened but somehow we unintentionally ordered these 12% Belgian IPAs and we didn't know they were that strong.
I didn't drink a lot, but of course this fella had 3 of them and was completely out of it. He was just shouting out random things. We were kicked out of the pub because of the ruckus we were causing and immediately all (like 8) of us start shouting and fucking around in the street (btw it is only 6pm).
My said friend asked me for a cigarette and I was too low inhib because of alcohol to think twice before giving him one. He had a few tokes, then grabbed another guy and just started full-on screaming 3 inches from his face.
I then remember him making a face. He turns away from the guy and sprints over to a nearby canal which he vomits violently into.

All of the French people were just having dinner outside while us retards were running around screaming and getting sick. We took him home and he got sick in his sleep that night. Close call.

Last edited:
1. THE OPENING (al-Fatihah) 1. In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. 2. Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds. 3. The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. 4. Master of the Day of Judgment. 5. It is You we worship, and upon You we call for help. 6. Guide us to the straight path. 7. The path of those You have blessed, not of those against whom there is anger, nor of those who are misguided. 2. THE HEIFER (al-Baqarah) In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful 1. Alif, Lam, Meem. 2. This is the Book in which there is no doubt, a guide for the righteous. 3. Those who believe in the unseen, and perform the prayers, and give from what We have provided for them. 4. And those who believe in what was revealed to you, and in what was revealed before you, and are certain of the Hereafter. 5. These are upon guidance from their Lord. These are the successful. 6. As for those who disbelieve—it is the same for them, whether you have warned them, or have not warned them—they do not believe. 7. Allah has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. They will have a severe torment. 8. Among the people are those who say, “We believe in Allah and in the Last Day,” but they are not believers. 9. They seek to deceive Allah and those who believe, but they deceive none but themselves, though they are not aware. 10. In their hearts is sickness, and Allah has increased their sickness. They will have a painful punishment because of their denial. 11. And when it is said to them, “Do not make trouble on earth,” they say, “We are only reformers.” 12. In fact, they are the troublemakers, but they are not aware. 13. And when it is said to them, “Believe as the people have believed,” they say, “Shall we believe as the fools have believed?” In fact, it is they who are the fools, but they do not know. 14. And when they come across those who believe, they say, “We believe”; but when they are alone with their devils, they say, “We are with you; we were only ridiculing.” 15. It is Allah who ridicules them, and leaves them bewildered in their transgression. 16. Those are they who have bartered error for guidance; but their trade does not profit them, and they are not guided. 17. Their likeness is that of a person who kindled a fire; when it illuminated all around him, Allah took away their light, and left them in darkness, unable to see. 18. Deaf, dumb, blind. They will not return. 19. Or like a cloudburst from the sky, in which is darkness, and thunder, and lightning. They press their fingers into their ears from the thunderbolts, in fear of death. But Allah surrounds the disbelievers. 20. The lightning almost snatches their sight away. Whenever it illuminates for them, they walk in it; but when it grows dark over them, they stand still. Had Allah willed, He could have taken away their hearing and their sight. Allah is capable of everything. 21. O people! Worship your Lord who created you and those before you, that you may attain piety. 1 2. THE HEIFER (al-Baqarah) 22. He who made the earth a habitat for you, and the sky a structure, and sends water down from the sky, and brings out fruits thereby, as a sustenance for you. Therefore, do not assign rivals to Allah while you know. 23. And if you are in doubt about what We have revealed to Our servant, then produce a chapter like these, and call your witnesses apart from Allah, if you are truthful. 24. But if you do not—and you will not—then beware the Fire whose fuel is people and stones, prepared for the disbelievers. 25. And give good news to those who believe and do righteous deeds; that they will have gardens beneath which rivers flow. Whenever they are provided with fruit therefrom as sustenance, they will say, “This is what we were provided with before,” and they will be given the like of it. And they will have pure spouses therein, and they will abide therein forever. 26. Allah does not shy away from making an example of a gnat, or something above it. As for those who believe, they know that it is the Truth from their Lord. But as for those who disbelieve, they say, “What did Allah intend by this example?” He leads astray many thereby, and He guides many thereby; but He misleads thereby only the evildoers. 27. Those who violate Allah’s covenant after its confirmation, and sever what Allah has commanded to be joined, and commit evil on earth. These are the losers. 28. How can you deny Allah, when you were dead and He gave you life, then He will put you to death, then He will bring you to life, then to Him you will be returned? 29. It is He who created for you everything on earth, then turned to the heaven, and made them seven heavens. And He is aware of all things. 30. When your Lord said to the angels, “I am placing a successor on earth.” They said, “Will You place in it someone who will cause corruption in it and shed blood, while we declare Your praises and sanctify You?” He said, “I know what you do not know.” 31. And He taught Adam the names, all of them; then he presented them to the angels, and said, “Tell Me the names of these, if you are sincere.” 32. They said, “Glory be to You! We have no knowledge except what You have taught us. It is you who are the Knowledgeable, the Wise.” 33. He said, “O Adam, tell them their names.” And when he told them their names, He said, “Did I not tell you that I know the secrets of the heavens and the earth, and that I know what you reveal and what you conceal?” 34. And We said to the angels, “Bow down to Adam.” They bowed down, except for Satan. He refused, was arrogant, and was one of the disbelievers. 35. We said, “O Adam, inhabit the Garden, you and your spouse, and eat from it freely as you please, but do not approach this tree, lest you become wrongdoers.” 36. But Satan caused them to slip from it, and caused them to depart the state they were in. We said, “Go down, some of you enemies of one another. And you will have residence on earth, and enjoyment for a while.” 37. Then Adam received words from his Lord, so He relented towards him. He is the Relenting, the Merciful. 38. We said, “Go down from it, all of you. Yet whenever guidance comes to you from Me, then whoever follows My guidance—they have nothing to fear, nor shall they grieve. 39. But as for those who disbelieve and reject Our signs—these are the inmates of the Fire—wherein they will remain forever.” 40. O Children of Israel! Remember My blessings which I bestowed upon you, and fulfill your pledge to Me, and I will fulfill My pledge to you, and fear Me. 41. And believe in what I revealed, confirming what is with you; and do not be the first to 2 2. THE HEIFER (al-Baqarah) deny it; and do not exchange My revelations for a small price; and be conscious of Me. 42. And do not mix truth with falsehood, and do not conceal the truth while you know. 43. And attend to your prayers, and practice regular charity, and kneel with those who kneel. 44. Do you command people to virtuous conduct, and forget yourselves, even though you read the Scripture? Do you not understand? 45. And seek help through patience and prayer. But it is difficult, except for the devout. 46. Those who know that they will meet their Lord, and that to Him they will return. 47. O Children of Israel! Remember My favor which I bestowed upon you, and I that favored you over all nations. 48. And beware of a Day when no soul will avail another in the least, nor will any intercession be accepted on its behalf, nor will any ransom be taken from it, nor will they be helped. 49. And recall that We delivered you from the people of Pharaoh. They inflicted on you terrible persecution, killing your sons and sparing your women. Therein was a tremendous trial from your Lord. 50. And recall that We parted the sea for you, so We saved you, and We drowned the people of Pharaoh as you looked on. 51. And recall that We appointed for Moses forty nights. Then you took to worshiping the calf after him, and you turned wicked. 52. Then We pardoned you after that, so that you might be grateful. 53. And recall that We gave Moses the Scripture and the Criterion, so that you may be guided. 54. And recall that Moses said to his people, “O my people, you have done wrong to yourselves by worshiping the calf. So repent to your Maker, and kill your egos. That would be better for you with your Maker.” So He turned to you in repentance. He is the Accepter of Repentance, the Merciful. 55. And recall that you said, “O Moses, we will not believe in you unless we see Allah plainly.” Thereupon the thunderbolt struck you, as you looked on. 56. Then We revived you after your death, so that you may be appreciative. 57. And We shaded you with clouds, and We sent down to you manna and quails: “Eat of the good things We have provided for you.” They did not wrong Us, but they used to wrong their own souls. 58. And recall that We said, “Enter this town, and eat plentifully from it whatever you wish; but enter the gate humbly, and say, 'Pardon.' We will forgive your sins, and give increase to the virtuous.” 59. But the wrongdoers among them substituted words other than those given to them, so We sent down on the wrongdoers a plague from heaven, because of their wicked behavior. 60. And recall when Moses prayed for water for his people. We said, “Strike the rock with your staff.” Thereupon twelve springs gushed out from it, and each tribe recognized its drinking-place. “Eat and drink from Allah’s provision, and do not corrupt the earth with disobedience.” 61. And recall when you said, “O Moses, we cannot endure one kind of food, so call to your Lord to produce for us of what the earth grows: of its herbs, and its cucumbers, and its garlic, and its lentils, and its onions.” He said, “Would you substitute worse for better? Go down to Egypt, where you will have what you asked for.” They were struck with humiliation and poverty, and incurred wrath from Allah. That was because they rejected Allah’s revelations and wrongfully killed the prophets. That was because they disobeyed and transgressed. 62. Those who believe, and those who are Jewish, and the Christians, and the Sabeans—any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and 3 2. THE HEIFER (al-Baqarah) act righteously—will have their reward with their Lord; they have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve. 63. And recall when We received a pledge from you, and raised the Mount above you: “Take what We have given you earnestly, and remember what is in it, that you may attain righteousness.” 64. But after that you turned away. Were it not for Allah’s grace and mercy towards you, you would have been among the losers. 65. And you surely knew those of you who violated the Sabbath. We said to them, “Be despicable apes!” 66. Thus We made it a deterrent for their generation, and for subsequent generations, and a lesson for the righteous. 67. And recall when Moses said to his people, “Allah commands you to sacrifice a heifer.” They said, “Do you make a mockery of us?” He said, “Allah forbid that I should be so ignorant.” 68. They said, “Call upon your Lord to show us which one.” He said, “He says she is a heifer, neither too old, nor too young, but in between. So do what you are commanded.” 69. They said, “Call upon your Lord to show us what her color is.” He said, “He says she is a yellow heifer, bright in color, pleasing to the beholders.” 70. They said, “Call upon your Lord to show us which one; the heifers look alike to us; and Allah willing, we will be guided.” 71. He said, “He says she is a heifer, neither yoked to plow the earth, nor to irrigate the field; sound without blemish.” They said, “Now you have brought the truth.” So they slew her; though they almost did not. 72. And recall when you killed a person, and disputed in the matter; but Allah was to expose what you were hiding. 73. We said, “Strike him with part of it.” Thus Allah brings the dead to life; and He shows you His signs, that you may understand. 74. Then after that your hearts hardened. They were as rocks, or even harder. For there are some rocks from which rivers gush out, and others that splinter and water comes out from them, and others that sink in awe of Allah. Allah is not unaware of what you do. 75. Do you hope that they will believe in you, when some of them used to hear the Word of Allah, and then deliberately distort it, even after understanding it? 76. And when they come across those who believe, they say, “We believe,” but when they come together privately, they say, “Will you inform them of what Allah has disclosed to you, so that they might dispute with you concerning it before your Lord?” Do you not understand? 77. Do they not know that Allah knows what they conceal and what they reveal? 78. And among them are uneducated who know the Scripture only through hearsay, and they only speculate. 79. So woe to those who write the Scripture with their own hands, and then say, “This is from Allah,” that they may exchange it for a little price. Woe to them for what their hands have written, and woe to them for what they earn. 80. And they say, “The Fire will not touch us except for a number of days.” Say, “Have you received a promise from Allah—Allah never breaks His promise—or are you saying about Allah what you do not know?” 81. Indeed, whoever commits misdeeds, and becomes besieged by his iniquities—these are the inmates of the Fire, wherein they will dwell forever. 82. As for those who believe and do righteous deeds—these are the inhabitants of Paradise, wherein they will dwell forever. 83. We made a covenant with the Children of Israel: “Worship none but Allah; and be good to parents, and relatives, and orphans, and the needy; and speak nicely to people; and pray regularly, and give alms.” Then you 4 2. THE HEIFER (al-Baqarah) turned away, except for a few of you, recanting. 84. And We made a covenant with you: “You shall not shed the blood of your own, nor shall you evict your own from your homes.” You agreed, and were all witnesses. 85. But here you are, killing your own, and expelling a group of your own from their homes—conspiring against them in wrongdoing and hostility. And if they come to you as captives, you ransom them, although it was forbidden to you. Is it that you believe in part of the Scripture, and disbelieve in part? What is the reward for those among you who do that but humiliation in this life? And on the Day of Resurrection, they will be assigned to the most severe torment. Allah is not unaware of what you do. 86. Those are they who bought the present life for the Hereafter, so the punishment will not be lightened for them, nor will they be helped. 87. We gave Moses the Scripture, and sent a succession of messengers after him. And We gave Jesus son of Mary the clear proofs, and We supported him with the Holy Spirit. Is it that whenever a messenger comes to you with anything your souls do not desire, you grew arrogant, calling some impostors, and killing others? 88. And they said, “Our hearts are sealed.” Rather, Allah has cursed them for their ingratitude. They have little faith. 89. And when a scripture came to them from Allah, confirming what they have—although previously they were seeking victory against those who disbelieved—but when there came to them what they recognized, they disbelieved in it. So Allah’s curse is upon the disbelievers. 90. Miserable is what they sold their souls for—rejecting what Allah has revealed, out of resentment that Allah would send down His grace upon whomever He chooses from among His servants. Thus they incurred wrath upon wrath. And there is a demeaning punishment for the disbelievers. 91. And when it is said to them, “Believe in what Allah has revealed,” they say, “We believe in what was revealed to us,” and they reject anything beyond that, although it is the truth which confirms what they have. Say, “Why did you kill Allah’s prophets before, if you were believers?” 92. Moses came to you with clear proofs, yet you adopted the calf in his absence, and you were in the wrong. 93. And We made a covenant with you, and raised the Mount above you: “Take what We have given you firmly, and listen.” They said, “We hear and disobey.” And their hearts became filled with the love of the calf because of their disbelief. Say, “Wretched is what your faith commands you to do, if you are believers.” 94. Say, “If the Final Home with Allah is yours alone, to the exclusion of all other people, then wish for death if you are sincere.” 95. But they will never wish for it, because of what their hands have forwarded. Allah is aware of the evildoers. 96. You will find them, of all mankind, the most eager for life, even more than the polytheists. Every one of them wishes he could live a thousand years; but to be granted a long life will not nudge him from the punishment. Allah is Seeing of what they do. 97. Say, “Whoever is hostile to Gabriel—it is he who revealed it to your heart by Allah’s leave, confirming what preceded it, and guidance and good news for the believers.” 98. Whoever is hostile to Allah, and His angels, and His messengers, and Gabriel, and Michael—Allah is hostile to the faithless. 99. We have revealed to you clear signs, and none rejects them except the sinners. 100. Is it not that whenever they make a covenant, some of them toss it aside? In fact, most of them do not believe. 101. And when there came to them a messenger from Allah, confirming what they had, a faction of those who were given the Book 5 2. THE HEIFER (al-Baqarah) threw the Book of Allah behind their backs, as if they do not know. 102. And they followed what the devils taught during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but it was the devils who disbelieved. They taught the people witchcraft and what was revealed in Babylon to the two angels Harut and Marut. They did not teach anybody until they had said, “We are a test, so do not lose faith.” But they learned from them the means to cause separation between man and his wife. But they cannot harm anyone except with Allah's permission. And they learned what would harm them and not benefit them. Yet they knew that whoever deals in it will have no share in the Hereafter. Miserable is what they sold their souls for, if they only knew. 103. Had they believed and been righteous, the reward from Allah would have been better, if they only knew. 104. O you who believe! Do not say ambiguous words, but say words of respect, and listen. The disbelievers will have a painful torment. 105. It is never the wish of the disbelievers from among the People of the Book, nor of the polytheists, that any good should be sent down to you from your Lord. But Allah chooses for His mercy whomever He wills. Allah is Possessor of Sublime Grace. 106. We never nullify a verse, nor cause it to be forgotten, unless We bring one better than it, or similar to it. Do you not know that Allah is capable of all things? 107. Do you not know that to Allah belongs the sovereignty of the heavens and the earth, and that apart from Allah you have no guardian or helper? 108. Or do you want to question your Messenger as Moses was questioned before? Whoever exchanges faith for disbelief has strayed from the right path. 109. Many of the People of the Book wish to turn you back into unbelievers after you have believed, out of envy on their part, after the Truth has become clear to them. But pardon and overlook, until Allah brings His command. Allah has power over all things. 110. And perform the prayer, and give alms. Whatever good you forward for yourselves, you will find it with Allah. Allah is Seeing of everything you do. 111. And they say, “None will enter Heaven unless he is a Jew or a Christian.” These are their wishes. Say, “Produce your proof, if you are truthful.” 112. In fact, whoever submits himself to Allah, and is a doer of good, will have his reward with his Lord—they have nothing to fear, nor shall they grieve. 113. The Jews say, “The Christians are not based on anything;” and the Christians say, “The Jews are not based on anything.” Yet they both read the Scripture. Similarly, the ignorant said the same thing. Allah will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection regarding their differences. 114. Who is more unjust than him who forbids the remembrance of Allah’s name in places of worship, and contributes to their ruin? These ought not to enter them except in fear. For them is disgrace in this world, and for them is a terrible punishment in the Hereafter. 115. To Allah belong the East and the West. Whichever way you turn, there is Allah’s presence. Allah is Omnipresent and Omniscient. 116. And they say, “Allah has begotten a son.” Be He glorified. Rather, His is everything in the heavens and the earth; all are obedient to Him. 117. Originator of the heavens and the earth. Whenever He decrees a thing, He says to it, “Be,” and it becomes. 118. Those who do not know say, “If only Allah would speak to us, or a sign would come to us.” Thus said those who were before them. Their hearts are alike. We have made the signs clear for people who are certain. 6 2. THE HEIFER (al-Baqarah) 119. We have sent you with the truth—bringing good news, and giving warnings. You will not be questioned about the inmates of Hell. 120. The Jews and the Christians will not approve of you, unless you follow their creed. Say, “Allah’s guidance is the guidance.” Should you follow their desires, after the knowledge that has come to you, you will have in Allah neither guardian nor helper. 121. Those to whom We have given the Scripture follow it, as it ought to be followed— these believe in it. But as for those who reject it—these are the losers. 122. O Children of Israel! Remember My blessing which I bestowed upon you, and that I have favored you over all people. 123. And beware of a Day when no soul will avail another soul in any way, and no ransom will be accepted from it, and no intercession will benefit it, and they will not be helped. 124. And when his Lord tested Abraham with certain words, and he fulfilled them. He said, “I am making you a leader of humanity.” He said, “And my descendants?” He said, “My pledge does not include the wrongdoers.” 125. And We made the House a focal point for the people, and a sanctuary. Use the shrine of Abraham as a place of prayer. And We commissioned Abraham and Ishmael, “Sanctify My House for those who circle around it, and those who seclude themselves in it, and those who kneel and prostrate.” 126. When Abraham said, “O My Lord, make this a peaceful land, and provide its people with fruits—whoever of them believes in Allah and the Last Day.” He said, “And whoever disbelieves, I will give him a little enjoyment, then I will consign him to the punishment of the Fire; how miserable the destiny!” 127. As Abraham raises the foundations of the House, together with Ishmael, “Our Lord, accept it from us, You are the Hearer, the Knower. 128. Our Lord, and make us submissive to You, and from our descendants a community submissive to You. And show us our rites, and accept our repentance. You are the Acceptor of Repentance, the Merciful. 129. Our Lord, and raise up among them a messenger, of themselves, who will recite to them Your revelations, and teach them the Book and wisdom, and purify them. You are the Almighty, the Wise.” 130. Who would forsake the religion of Abraham, except he who fools himself? We chose him in this world, and in the Hereafter he will be among the righteous. 131. When his Lord said to him, “Submit!” He said, “I have submitted to the Lord of the Worlds.” 132. And Abraham exhorted his sons, and Jacob, “O my sons, Allah has chosen this religion for you, so do not die unless you have submitted.” 133. Or were you witnesses when death approached Jacob, and he said to his sons, “What will you worship after Me?” They said, “We will worship your God, and the God of your fathers, Abraham, Ishmael, and Isaac; One God; and to Him we submit.” 134. That was a community that has passed; for them is what they have earned, and for you is what you have earned; and you will not be questioned about what they used to do. 135. And they say, “Be Jews or Christians, and you will be guided.” Say, “Rather, the religion of Abraham, the Monotheist; he was not an idolater.” 136. Say, “We believe in Allah; and in what was revealed to us; and in what was revealed to Abraham, and Ishmael, and Isaac, and Jacob, and the Patriarchs; and in what was given to Moses and Jesus; and in what was given to the prophets—from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and to Him we surrender.” 137. If they believe in the same as you have believed in, then they have been guided. But if they turn away, then they are in schism. Allah will protect you against them; for He is the Hearer, the Knower. 7 2. THE HEIFER (al-Baqarah) 138. Allah’s coloring. And who gives better coloring than Allah? “And we are devoted to Him.” 139. Say, “Do you argue with us about Allah, when He is our Lord and your Lord, and We have our works, and you have your works, and we are sincere to Him?” 140. Or do you say that Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the Patriarchs were Jews or Christians? Say, “Do you know better, or Allah?” And who does greater wrong than he who conceals a testimony he has from Allah? Allah is not unaware of what you do. 141. That was a community that has passed. To them is what they have earned, and to you is what you have earned. And you will not be questioned about what they used to do. 142. The ignorant among the people will say, “What has turned them away from the direction of prayer they once followed?” Say, “To Allah belong the East and the West. He guides whom He wills to a straight path.” 143. Thus We made you a moderate community, that you may be witnesses to humanity, and that the Messenger may be a witness to you. We only established the direction of prayer, which you once followed, that We may distinguish those who follow the Messenger from those who turn on their heels. It is indeed difficult, except for those whom Allah has guided. But Allah would never let your faith go to waste. Allah is Kind towards the people, Merciful. 144. We have seen your face turned towards the heaven. So We will turn you towards a direction that will satisfy you. So turn your face towards the Sacred Mosque. And wherever you may be, turn your faces towards it. Those who were given the Book know that it is the Truth from their Lord; and Allah is not unaware of what they do. 145. Even if you were to bring to those who were given the Book every proof, they would not follow your direction, nor are you to follow their direction, nor do they follow the direction of one another. And if you were to follow their desires, after the knowledge that has come to you, you would be in that case one of the wrongdoers. 146. Those to whom We have given the Book recognize it as they recognize their own children. But some of them conceal the truth while they know. 147. The truth is from your Lord, so do not be a skeptic. 148. To every community is a direction towards which it turns. Therefore, race towards goodness. Wherever you may be, Allah will bring you all together. Allah is capable of everything. 149. And wherever you come from, turn your face towards the Sacred Mosque. This is the truth from your Lord, and Allah is not heedless of what you do. 150. And wherever you come from, turn your face towards the Sacred Mosque. And wherever you may be, turn your faces towards it. So that the people may not have any argument against you—except those who do wrong among them. So do not fear them, but fear Me, that I may complete My blessings upon you, and that you may be guided. 151. Just as We sent to you a messenger from among you, who recites Our revelations to you, and purifies you, and teaches you the Book and wisdom, and teaches you what you did not know. 152. So remember Me, and I will remember you. And thank Me, and do not be ungrateful. 153. O you who believe! Seek help through patience and prayers. Allah is with the steadfast. 154. And do not say of those who are killed in the cause of Allah, “Dead.” Rather, they are alive, but you do not perceive. 155. We will certainly test you with some fear and hunger, and some loss of possessions and lives and crops. But give good news to the steadfast. 156. Those who, when a calamity afflicts them, say, “To Allah we belong, and to Him we will return.” 8 2. THE HEIFER (al-Baqarah) 157. Upon these are blessings and mercy from their Lord. These are the guided ones. 158. Safa and Marwa are among the rites of Allah. Whoever makes the Pilgrimage to the House, or performs the Umrah, commits no error by circulating between them. Whoever volunteers good—Allah is Appreciative and Cognizant. 159. Those who suppress the proofs and the guidance We have revealed, after We have clarified them to humanity in the Scripture— those—Allah curses them, and the cursers curse them. 160. Except those who repent, and reform, and proclaim. Those—I will accept their repentance. I am the Acceptor of Repentance, the Merciful. 161. But as for those who reject faith, and die rejecting—those—upon them is the curse of Allah, and of the angels, and of all humanity. 162. They will remain under it forever, and the torment will not be lightened for them, and they will not be reprieved. 163. Your God is one God. There is no god but He, the Benevolent, the Compassionate. 164. In the creation of the heavens and the earth; in the alternation of night and day; in the ships that sail the oceans for the benefit of mankind; in the water that Allah sends down from the sky, and revives the earth with it after it had died, and scatters in it all kinds of creatures; in the changing of the winds, and the clouds disposed between the sky and the earth; are signs for people who understand. 165. Yet among the people are those who take other than Allah as equals to Him. They love them as the love of Allah. But those who believe have greater love for Allah. If only the wrongdoers would realize, when they see the torment; that all power is Allah’s, and that Allah is severe in punishment. 166. Those who were followed will then disown those who followed them, and they will see the retribution, and ties between them will be severed. 167. Those who followed will say, “If only we can have another chance, we will disown them, as they disowned us.” Thus Allah will show them their deeds, as regrets to them, and they will not come out of the Fire. 168. O people! Eat of what is lawful and good on earth, and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. He is to you an open enemy. 169. He commands you to do evil and vice, and to say about Allah what you do not know. 170. And when it is said to them, “Follow what Allah has revealed,” they say, “We will follow what we found our ancestors following.” Even if their ancestors understood nothing, and were not guided? 171. The parable of those who disbelieve is that of someone who calls upon someone who hears nothing except screaming and yelling. Deaf, dumb, and blind—they do not understand. 172. O you who believe! Eat of the good things We have provided for you, and give thanks to Allah, if it is Him that you serve. 173. He has forbidden you carrion, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and what was dedicated to other than Allah. But if anyone is compelled, without desiring or exceeding, he commits no sin. Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. 174. Those who conceal what Allah revealed in the Book, and exchange it for a small price— those swallow nothing but fire into their bellies. And Allah will not speak to them on the Day of Resurrection, nor will He purify them, and they will have a painful punishment. 175. It is they who exchange guidance for error, and forgiveness for punishment. But why do they insist on the Fire? 176. That is because Allah has revealed the Book in truth; and those who differ about the Book are in deep discord. 177. Righteousness does not consist of turning your faces towards the East and the West. But righteous is he who believes in Allah, and the Last Day, and the angels, and the Scripture, 9 2. THE HEIFER (al-Baqarah) and the prophets. Who gives money, though dear, to near relatives, and orphans, and the needy, and the homeless, and the beggars, and for the freeing of slaves; those who perform the prayers, and pay the obligatory charity, and fulfill their promise when they promise, and patiently persevere in the face of persecution, hardship, and in the time of conflict. These are the sincere; these are the pious. 178. O you who believe! Retaliation for the murdered is ordained upon you: the free for the free, the slave for the slave, the female for the female. But if he is forgiven by his kin, then grant any reasonable demand, and pay with good will. This is a concession from your Lord, and a mercy. But whoever commits aggression after that, a painful torment awaits him. 179. There is life for you in retaliation, O people of understanding, so that you may refrain. 180. It is decreed for you: when death approaches one of you, and he leaves wealth, to make a testament in favor of the parents and the relatives, fairly and correctly—a duty upon the righteous. 181. But whoever changes it after he has heard it, the guilt is upon those who change it. Allah is All-Hearing, All-Knowing. 182. Should someone suspect bias or injustice on the part of a testator, and then reconciles between them, he commits no sin. Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. 183. O you who believe! Fasting is prescribed for you, as it was prescribed for those before you, that you may become righteous. 184. For a specified number of days. But whoever among you is sick, or on a journey, then a number of other days. For those who are able: a ransom of feeding a needy person. But whoever volunteers goodness, it is better for him. But to fast is best for you, if you only knew. 185. Ramadan is the month in which the Quran was revealed. Guidance for humanity, and clear portents of guidance, and the Criterion. Whoever of you witnesses the month, shall fast it. But whoever is sick, or on a journey, then a number of other days. Allah desires ease for you, and does not desire hardship for you, that you may complete the number, and celebrate Allah for having guided you, so that you may be thankful. 186. And when My servants ask you about Me, I Am near; I answer the call of the caller when he calls on Me. So let them answer Me, and have faith in Me, that they may be rightly guided. 187. Permitted for you is intercourse with your wives on the night of the fast. They are a garment for you, and you are a garment for them. Allah knows that you used to betray yourselves, but He turned to you and pardoned you. So approach them now, and seek what Allah has ordained for you, and eat and drink until the white streak of dawn can be distinguished from the black streak. Then complete the fast until nightfall. But do not approach them while you are in retreat at the mosques. These are the limits of Allah, so do not come near them. Allah thus clarifies His revelations to the people, that they may attain piety. 188. And do not consume one another’s wealth by unjust means, nor offer it as bribes to the officials in order to consume part of other people’s wealth illicitly, while you know. 189. They ask you about the crescents. Say, “They are timetables for people, and for the Hajj.” It is not virtuous that you approach homes from their backs, but virtue is to be pious. So approach homes from their doors, and observe Allah, that you may succeed. 190. And fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not commit aggression; Allah does not love the aggressors. 191. And kill them wherever you overtake them, and expel them from where they had expelled you. Oppression is more serious than murder. But do not fight them at the Sacred Mosque, unless they fight you there. If they fight you, then kill them. Such is the retribution of the disbelievers. 10 2. THE HEIFER (al-Baqarah) 192. But if they cease, then Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. 193. And fight them until there is no oppression, and worship becomes devoted to Allah alone. But if they cease, then let there be no hostility except against the oppressors. 194. The sacred month for the sacred month; and sacrilege calls for retaliation. Whoever commits aggression against you, retaliate against him in the same measure as he has committed against you. And be conscious of Allah, and know that Allah is with the righteous. 195. And spend in the cause of Allah, and do not throw yourselves with your own hands into ruin, and be charitable. Allah loves the charitable. 196. And carry out the Hajj and the Umrah for Allah. But if you are prevented, then whatever is feasible of offerings. And do not shave your heads until the offering has reached its destination. Whoever of you is sick, or has an injury of the head, then redemption of fasting, or charity, or worship. When you are secure: whoever continues the Umrah until the Hajj, then whatever is feasible of offering. But if he lacks the means, then fasting for three days during the Hajj and seven when you have returned, making ten in all. This is for he whose household is not present at the Sacred Mosque. And remain conscious of Allah, and know that Allah is stern in retribution. 197. The Hajj is during specific months. Whoever decides to perform the Hajj—there shall be no sexual relations, nor misconduct, nor quarrelling during the Hajj. And whatever good you do, Allah knows it. And take provisions, but the best provision is righteousness. And be mindful of Me, O people of understanding. 198. You commit no error by seeking bounty from your Lord. When you disperse from Arafat, remember Allah at the Sacred Landmark. And remember Him as He has guided you. Although, before that, you were of those astray. 199. Then disperse from where the people disperse, and ask Allah for forgiveness. Allah is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful. 200. When you have completed your rites, remember Allah as you remember your parents, or even more. Among the people is he who says, “Our Lord, give us in this world,” yet he has no share in the Hereafter. 201. And among them is he who says, “Our Lord, give us goodness in this world, and goodness in the Hereafter, and protect us from the torment of the Fire.” 202. These will have a share of what they have earned. Allah is swift in reckoning. 203. And remember Allah during the designated days. But whoever hurries on in two days commits no wrong, and whoever stays on commits no wrong—provided he maintains righteousness. And obey Allah, and know that to Him you will be gathered. 204. Among the people is he whose speech about the worldly life impresses you, and he calls Allah to witness what is in his heart, while he is the most hostile of adversaries. 205. When he gains power, he strives to spread corruption on earth, destroying properties and lives. Allah does not like corruption. 206. And when he is told, “Beware of Allah,” his pride leads him to more sin. Hell is enough for him—a dreadful abode. 207. And among the people is he who sells himself seeking Allah’s approval.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and ´´´´´´´´
I'll start here.

Story:

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

It is painful to have ASD, MDD, GAD, PTSD(It was already present from childhood trauma), and Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria/RSD. I would've likely roped if not for my obsessive fantasizing from ASD.

You're reminding me of my first stint in group therapy. Youth would nearly always overlook me. Some blatantly insulted me and made statements such as "Intellau, you know no one wants to partner with you. Go over to the table and sit alone", "Tsk"(Directed at me), "No one likes him! He acts like a female! Why do I have to go to the 'Quiet Room'?".

The only exception was when a certain kind youth joined my group. He treated me respectfully and showed concern for my obvious anxiety and social ineptitude; I was his partner for one group assignment, and it went very well.

I've had negative experiences with Latinos in the past. A certain Chadlito used to gossip and bully(physically/verbally) me when I lived in a commune. Also, a Latino once insulted("Bitch, nobody gives a fuck about you") me on the bus because he disliked my anxious behavior; I had a headache.

However, someone I once respected seemed like a kind Latina.
Yes...bullied on the street. Common scenario for vulnerable males.

I was bullied on the street once by a tall White man. He laughed at me because I was ethnic and told me I could only hope to get "low quality" landwhales.

His exact words were, "You make all the obese girls faint. Keep your shirt on!"

Years ago, I was bullied too. Youth would laugh at me because I was a short autistic boy who was unable to speak without stuttering. They called me "house mouse", "weirdo", "freak", "pipsqueak", "leprechaun"(feminine voice). A femoid staff member said, "I think he has a disability", as a joke.

I've always been dissociated from my surroundings because of my illnesses, so I speak to myself for comfort and clarity.

No. I haven't had "friends" since the age of six. Those "friends" ditched me since I was an anxious autistic child who spent more time fidgeting alone than struggling to socialize with normies.

My parents were disgusted by my autistic behavior; as a young child, my mother told me that fidgeting with objects made me look "mentally retarded" and would sometimes hit me/grab my neck to make me stop.

In adolescence, my father would hit me and frequently verbally abuse me because I had obvious non-NT traits. I'm autistic and could barely socialize at all when I was younger. I can barely socialize in the "Real World" as of now. I stutter due to anxiety.

I've had women avoid me as much as possible. On one occasion, a foid quickly blocked me from sitting next to her on a very crowded bus. Another fell(wearing sandals) on the ground and accused me of pushing her until her foid friend said "It wasn't him".

Indeed. A bitter "ex friend" made "puppy eyes" at me as I was struggling with suicidal thoughts. This is because she expected me to worship her, as the rest of her (many) orbiters did.

The "extreme romantic attachment" is not from an easy life; it's from mental illness. My "attachment" to people extends into obsessive thinking and fantasizing because it helped me ignore childhood trauma(D.V). I'm an ASD and PTSD sufferer.

I've felt age dissociation since I was eleven/twelve. Although I'm 23, my short height and "abnormal" behavior lead most people to think I am a young adolescent.

I'll chalk it up to ASD and childhood trauma. :feelsautistic:

Yes. Like you, I suffer from chronic constipation and acid reflux. My constipation is due to something I was born with.

As a young child, I used to pace the floor for hours until the pain from my constipation subsided.

Autism and autism-related birth defects/conditions. I've had severe constipation, chronic depression, chronic anxiety, visual processing issues, visual sensory issues, maladaptive daydreaming issues, and motor issues since childhood.

I'm also much shorter than average.

Yes. My "friends" preferred Normies over the anxious, autistic child with constipation issues.

I was also bullied and hit by several kids there.

Yes. I had motor deficits(ASD-related) as a child and had to receive physical/occupational therapy. As well as several birth defects...

History:
You're reminding me of my first stint in group therapy. Youth would nearly always overlook me. Some blatantly insulted me and made statements such as "Intellau, you know no one wants to partner with you. Go over to the table and sit alone", "Tsk"(Directed at me), "No one likes him! He acts like a female! Why do I have to go to the 'Quiet Room'?".

The only exception was when a certain kind youth joined my group. He treated me respectfully and showed concern for my obvious anxiety and social ineptitude; I was his partner for one group assignment, and it went very well.

Yes, I remember my final day in group therapy well. I was heavily depressed, as usual. It was cloudy and raining. A certain Black youth told me, "Intellau, go over there."(As usual), and I obeyed him out of a desire for peaceful group time. A kid by the name of "Sean", another Black youth, criticized my writing and said "Wow....Intellau's writing is terrible"(He was handing out our goal sheets for the day); he also made sure to read my "discharge" certificate. I kept my discharge secret so I wouldn't be laughed at by my group "mates".
And as usual, on the drive home, the young girls in my transportation van started hitting me and drawing on me. Why? Simple:

I have Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria from ASD/ADHD. In those days, this was the sort of personality I had:

View attachment 517793

View attachment 517797

My father would often denigrate me for my autistic traits and sometimes hit me. I was a heavily-depressed/anxious "puppet" for Normies to string around. I wasn't even comfortable with asking to go to the bathroom or looking around the therapy room due to fear of criticism.

Depressing day.

I've experienced this "firsthand"; a psychiatric nurse said "Hello Su" to me because I was (anxiously) fidgeting with a pencil in my hospital room. This is despite the fact that ASD-related fidgeting was already documented in my mental health history. I am a short ethnic male. Another hospital patient deliberately walked past me twice and insulted me as I was calling a relative on the hospital phone because he thought my hat was "stupid". He received no punishment.

Shannon Rose Bosanac enjoyed three luxurious stays in the same psychiatric hospital. Each time, she was treated like a deity by hospital staff.

And of-course, there was group therapy. I've explained that already

In my case, they certainly did. When I was a young child, I was denigrated by teachers because my writing was scribble from "Dysgraphia".

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation.

My grandmother would often ask me to do things for her. I obediently tried to follow her instructions and received denigration as a result. She would yell at me and say things like "Look! Use your eyes!"(Because I was anxious and had visual processing issues), "Did you hear me!?! That isn't the way I told you to do it!"(When I would drop things or make mistakes because I was sweating and anxious out of fear of upsetting her). She would tell me "Put your head up. No one did anything to you" because I was too anxious to make eye contact with her.

Exactly. This was evident to me when the male youth living in the same commune as me would walk by my room door each night and mock me with the sexual language I used while sleeping. They also would deliberately slam their room doors as hard as possible to startle me since I have chronic anxiety from autism.

"Looks like we've got a mouse in the house"(Chadlito said this because I was isolating myself in my commune room due to embarrassment. I would wrap a belt/blanket around my body to prevent sleep-masturbation.)

"Wow, Intellau didn't go outside to eat today"(Yes, I remained in my room without eating; it was habitual by that point)

Chadlito personally walked by my door and said, "So you don't like women riding?" in a cocky tone, and then went into his room laughing.

Stress only worsened my sexsomnia...

I still remember cowering into a ball inside my room as the male youths stood outside my door laughing at my sexual sleep-talking. It was then that I realized "sexsomnia" was one of my ASD symptoms. I still had "fluids" and sweat on my body from the act.

0016-024-jpeg.523440

Are you gunna become yoshikage kira and give them your speech of a quiet life to her

The protagonist of our story is a man named "Aspie John" and involves a woman named "Anxious Jane".

Aspie John meets Anxious Jane in "High School".

Anxious Jane is in Special Ed for severe anxiety, and so is Aspie John. Aspie John and Anxious Jane appear to have some mutual attraction at times, given Anxious Jane would always make the same "anxious" hand-fiddling gestures as Aspie John and would wear a shirt with his favorite color: "Blue". When Aspie John dropped a stack of homework sheets on one occasion, Anxious Jane wrote a "message" for him on her sheet the very next day.

Anxious Jane, however, always manages to next to the tallest kid in the room, which is odd given he sits alone in an otherwise empty row of desks. When Tall Kid helps the teacher pick up classroom litter, Anxious Jane suddenly bolts up and quickly joins them. Aspie John remains seated due to anxiety. After some time, Tall Kid starts to sit with other kids in the classroom, leaving Anxious Jane sitting alone each day. He sits across from Aspie John.

Three years later...

Aspie John and Anxious Jane are in different Special Ed classrooms. Anxious Jane speaks of wanting to be in a "relationship" with Aspie John. There is a catch, however: Anxious Jane regularly wears ponytails and make-up for the Tall Kid in her new classroom. She would flirt with this man in class(Which frustrated her teacher) and would also chat with him over text and social media, all while sometimes making friendly gestures towards Aspie John in passing through the hallway.

On a certain occasion, though, Aspie John encounters Anxious Jane in a hospital lab waiting room. Anxious Jane makes "romantic" gestures towards Aspie John. Aspie John, being a very coy man, is reluctant to approach Anxious Jane. As he prepares to approach her, he recalls her heavy flirtation with Tall Kid in her new classroom. He also remembers hearing her teacher say, "Why is Anxious Jane flirting with Tall Kid? She already has a boyfriend."

He then decides to ignore her and covers himself with a hoodie.

A few days later, Aspie John overhears a teacher speaking of himself and Anxious Jane - "He's so sensitive! Oh my goodness! They were just joking!" - Note that this is after months of flirting and closeness between Anxious Jane and Tall Kid. Shortly after that, Anxious Jane flirts with Tall Kid in her classroom, telling him "P-Please don't call my phone number".

An interesting story of "signals" and cues, yes?

Correct. Let me continue with the story of Aspie John:

In Special Ed, Aspie John was referred to the school psychologist. The school psychologist, who also saw Anxious Jane, encouraged Aspie John to speak to Anxious Jane.

"You should speak to Jane!"(S.P)

"I'm not sure..."(A.J)

"Try speaking to Anxious Jane! She would love to have someone to speak to!"(S.P)

"Okay, I think I'll try..."(A.J)

Aspie John would go home anxiously each day and think incessantly of his fellow classmates. He would feel very, depressed, jittery and uncomfortable due to a restless mind. Thinking of Anxious Jane only worsened it.

The teacher criticized Aspie John several times for his inability to socialize with Anxious Jane, who had little problem socializing with kids at social clubs she attended. She would criticize Aspie John's statements of "Managing his classroom anxiety" yet constantly gave Anxious Jane exemptions for her inability to recount her night(The teacher would ask everyone about it daily).

Furthermore, Anxious Jane was desired by nearly every male in the class. Aspie John was ignored to the extent of needing the teacher(Or, on one occasion, the Hispanic kid) to do class activities. One boy quickly sat near Anxious Jane and wrapped his arms around her during a class project.

"Jane, It's okay sweetie. Come pair with me."

As for the "speaking", Anxious Jane's hand-fiddling gestures, as well as her decision to mimic several of Aspie John's other avoidant behaviors, led to criticism from the Phys. Ed teacher, who said:

"Jane was playing with her hands instead of working on her activities. I think we have a dynamic there. Keep that in check."

Anxious Jane then frowned at Aspie John and started coming to school without her glasses(To impress Tall Kid).

Aspie John was also switched to other classroom duties after Anxious Jane wrote her "message" to him via homework.

A certain (respectable) Hispanic boy said of Jane:

"Is Jane still going to be in our classroom?"(He asked this after Aspie John was told that he would remain in the current classroom; unprovoked information)

"No. She'll be switched into the other classroom."(Teacher)

Anxious Jane stopped coming to school until she was switched into another classroom for reasons unknown to Aspie John. She was, of course, shifting to Option #1: Tall Kid.

Our dear protagonist, Aspie John, enjoys another day during his stint in class when he encounters a new kid: Short Morena.

Short Morena is a depressed, somewhat anxious girl of about fifteen-years of age with bipolar disorder. She has mood swings, chronic migraines and a clear distaste for vain youth, much like Aspie John. He also notices her similar self-harm behaviors. They do not immediately chat, however.

After a month or so, Aspie John develops an attraction to Short Morena, since she is humble, serious and non-flirtatious, something quite different from the behavior/personality of Anxious Jane. The two participate in a gym activity with the Phys. Ed teacher, during which Short Morena grabs Aspie John's hand to help him cross the web used for the activity. He thanks her and the two receive praise from the Phys Ed. teacher for working together. In another gym activity involving sports, she offers advice to Aspie John as he struggles to push a puck with a stick due to his motor coordination problems.

Short Morena begins to greet Aspie John, which he responds to with "Hello". Days go on, and Short Morena asks Aspie John if he wishes to play a game with her, since he sits alone daily and stutters, which he declines. One day, the class prepares to go outside for a walk, which causes Short Morena to speak to Aspie John:

"Shouldn't you get your jacket, Aspie John?"

"Yes, I think I should..."

Short Morena then informs the teacher, and Aspie John gets his coat. It is, after all, a very cold day in March 2016. A day or so later, a new kid joins the class, Unkind Blondie. Unkind Blondie argues with other classroom kids over something fairly meaningless, and is sent to a new classroom as a result. After the argument, Short Morena asks Aspie John:

"Were you bothered by the class argument?"

"No, I was not"

"Okay"

The two enter the school lobby in preparation to leave, and Short Morena asks Aspie John, "Did you have a good day?", which he replies "Yes" to. She then says, "I see your ride outside", and Aspie John leaves.

Gradually, Aspie John becomes deeply attracted to Short Morena and finds himself heavy with anxiety at the thought of seeing her each day. He takes note of her problems as she speaks to the teacher and notes statements such as "I feel like a disgusting bipolar girl". The teachers says "She has a flat affect", which Aspie John is already aware of. He starts to envision himself chatting with her about various different things, even though it pains him since stutters and is too anxious to form a friendship with her.

Soon, Aspie John learns that Short Morena will be moving and transferring to a different school soon, which greatly saddens him. He also stays home for several days due to his encounter with Anxious Jane in the hospital waiting room. Upon returning to school, he participates in a class game with the other students, a game of Mad-Libs. That day is also Short Morena's last day of school.

As Aspie John starts to relay his answers to the class, Short Morena starts laughing happily at each answer and votes for him when the teacher asks the class which student provided the best answers, which causes him to become very jittery from anxiety yet calm.

As the two students leave class, Short Morena says "Bye, Aspie John" in a kind tone to Aspie John, which causes him to reply with a calm "Ok". He is grateful to have met her, though he knows she views him only as someone to be pitied for his illnesses.

The very next day, however:

"I think Aspie John was extremely hurt when we discussed the behavior of Anxious Jane and Tall Kid. He was covering himself up with a hoodie upon seeing her."

"He's so sensitive! Oh my goodness! They were just joking!"

"If Aspie John wanted someone more like him, why didn't he just..."

The other kids in the classroom then start whispering about it and Aspie John overhears them, filling him with shame and embarrassment. He still misses Short Morena. Days before school graduation, Aspie John overhears two teachers discussing him and Anxious Jane:

"So, Anxious Jane is graduating soon"

"When Anxious Jane realizes how difficult it will be to communicate with Aspie John, she'll be crying"

"No, I think she'll be okay. She has plenty of friends and support"

Upon hearing this, two students sitting in the front row of Aspie John, a boy and a girl, whisper and immediately afterwards say to one another:

"Hi Mulatto Boy" - To an autistic child

"Hi Mulatta Girl"

Aspie John assumes they are laughing at him, as he is already anxious and very depressed on this particular day, given he has ASD-related attachment. He has no actual intention to "reconcile" with Anxious Jane, since she has a clear preference for "high status" White males. When a teacher asks him of his opinion of his time in the classroom, he simply responds with "Ambivalent".

As Aspie John leaves his classroom for the final time, the teacher provides him with copies of each homework sheet he submitted. Aspie John is very grateful and thanks him before leaving, with slightly teary eyes not visible to the teacher.

The story is now revived:

Aspie John, our dear protagonist, was always the insecure child of the classes he joined. He felt uncomfortable in the presence of tall, older males and felt discomfort among the femoids who coveted them.

A.J felt discomfort when Tyrone spoke about walking four miles daily. He felt discomfort when Tall White Kid kept a pack of cigarettes in his pocket and still earned a sit-by from Anxious Jane. He felt discomfort when Anxious Jane returned to school without her glasses to impress Tall White Kid. He was an insecure aspie who felt the need to prove himself against all those "opponents" and more.

There was a class switch. A new child joined Aspie John's class: Joshua. He was 13-years of age, blonde, 5'4 compared to Aspie John's 5'2, and obviously intelligent. For a time, Aspie John felt intimidated by Joshua's wisdom and reasoning abilities. At times, the two would raise their hands and subtly "compete". Joshua once complimented Aspie John for his attempt at building a house of cards.

The next child to join was "Jacques", a 5'2 Black boy about 12-years of age. He was highly considerate of Aspie John's anxiety and made sure to speak to him. He'd also sit by him daily.

"Aspie John, how are you today?"

"Aspie John, they weren't letting you participate, were they?"(The "Sheboons" in Aspie John's class did not like his help)

"Aspie John, do you want some of my Halloween candy?"(Aspie John's (then) religion prevented him from participating in Halloween; he declined)

Even so, Aspie John chose to keep his impending class switch hidden from Jacques, given his extreme discomfort in the class and his problems with the other Black youth present. He'd clean the black pencil case with hand sanitizer and hand wipes to distract himself from his low sense of self-worth.

Years later....

Aspie John's budding companionship with Short Morena is interrupted by the appearance of a new male: Mulatto Boy.

Mulatto Boy was nearly 16-years of age, 5'5, autistic, calm, and on-par with Aspie John in terms of intellect and subjects of interest. Aspie John immediately felt the discomfort of previous years return.

As the days went on, it was evident Mulatto Boy had taken a liking to Short Morena. He started offering advice to Short Morena for her flawed thinking, something Aspie John had desired to do for months. The two made eye contact and briefly debated politics as the stutterer Aspie John watched from the sidelines, unable to participate due to severe social anxiety. A.J felt like an undesirable child once again.

Exactly.

In 2016, Shannon's group was filled with several autistic boys. Meanwhile, I was the only autistic child for most of my time in group therapy. My group mates, though, were unaware of this because I rarely said anything about myself to them. I stuttered too much and often had to close my eyes for relief. An autistic boy named "George" doted on Shannon's presence and loved her.

View attachment 555484

View attachment 555496

View attachment 555498

Due to my status as an outcast, the "group psychologist" sometimes referred to me as "bud" and always greeted me. Sometimes he had to tell me to join the group because I would hide near the coat rackets and anxiously think of how to integrate with the group peacefully.

View attachment 555485

Original:

View attachment 555495

I was on Seroquel for ASD-related symptoms which the psychiatrists mistook as psychosis. Behavior I now recognize as obsessive-compulsive, "persisting afterimages"(Palinopsia, one of several illnesses I discovered when I searched the Internet in 2012 for answers to my constant floaters and visual sensory problems). I have a yearly phase in which allergies trigger sensory overload, manifesting as constant obsessive thoughts of visually-disturbing distortions of things I've looked at. I have to close my eyes for relief.

Screenshot from 2021 12 29 12 59 10

Screenshot from 2021 12 29 12 58 52

Short Morena's Appearance(As I envision her):

screenshot-from-2022-01-18-10-03-27-png.564203

Aspie John was 15-years-old and 5'3. Each day, he'd anxiously sit in his living room and wait for the van driver to arrive, constantly shifting between sitting down while shaking and checking the window for the van driver's presence. In the van, he would listen to "rap music" on the way to group therapy.

As he entered the building, he anxiously walked towards the group room, fiddling with his hands. He would keep his eyes faced towards the floor and pick an unsigned goal sheet before sitting down.

The story is now revived:

Aspie John, our dear protagonist, was always the insecure child of the classes he joined. He felt uncomfortable in the presence of tall, older males and felt discomfort among the femoids who coveted them.

A.J felt discomfort when Tyrone spoke about walking four miles daily. He felt discomfort when Tall White Kid kept a pack of cigarettes in his pocket and still earned a sit-by from Anxious Jane. He felt discomfort when Anxious Jane returned to school without her glasses to impress Tall White Kid. He was an insecure aspie who felt the need to prove himself against all those "opponents" and more.

There was a class switch. A new child joined Aspie John's class: Joshua. He was 13-years of age, blonde, 5'4 compared to Aspie John's 5'2, and obviously intelligent. For a time, Aspie John felt intimidated by Joshua's wisdom and reasoning abilities. At times, the two would raise their hands and subtly "compete". Joshua once complimented Aspie John for his attempt at building a house of cards.

The next child to join was "Jacques", a 5'2 Black boy about 12-years of age. He was highly considerate of Aspie John's anxiety and made sure to speak to him. He'd also sit by him daily.

"Aspie John, how are you today?"

"Aspie John, they weren't letting you participate, were they?"(The "Sheboons" in Aspie John's class did not like his help)

"Aspie John, do you want some of my Halloween candy?"(Aspie John's (then) religion prevented him from participating in Halloween; he declined)

Even so, Aspie John chose to keep his impending class switch hidden from Jacques, given his extreme discomfort in the class and his problems with the other Black youth present. He'd clean the black pencil case with hand sanitizer and hand wipes to distract himself from his low sense of self-worth.

Years later....

Aspie John's budding companionship with Short Morena is interrupted by the appearance of a new male: Mulatto Boy.

Mulatto Boy was nearly 16-years of age, 5'5, autistic, calm, and on-par with Aspie John in terms of intellect and subjects of interest. Aspie John immediately felt the discomfort of previous years return.

As the days went on, it was evident Mulatto Boy had taken a liking to Short Morena. He started offering advice to Short Morena for her flawed thinking, something Aspie John had desired to do for months. The two made eye contact and briefly debated politics as the stutterer Aspie John watched from the sidelines, unable to participate due to severe social anxiety. A.J felt like an undesirable child once again.

Sarah was a blonde girl and thirteen-years of age. She was an "Anxious Girl" who sometimes needed to use the "Sensory Room" to avoid meltdowns in the classroom. This girl's legs would shake incessantly during class time and she often spoke of cutting herself.

Aspie John gradually became comfortable seeing Jacques, Sarah and Joshua daily at school, though it was only Jacques who seemed most likely to become his acquaintance. They'd sit together during water breaks in the school lobby. On one lovely occasion, Aspie John and Jacques partnered together for a class assignment on "Peer Pressure", which went very well for both, though Aspie John was very coy about it.

Sadly, this was offset by bullying A.J received from other Black children in the class. Indeed, several kids were sent to the principal's office for laughing at Aspie John's autistic traits. They would also laugh at him on the school bus.

Following the death of her parents, Young Sarah was raised by her older sister, who often cried over her inability to help Sarah cope with chronic depression and anxiety.

Joshua's family life consisted of arguing with his step-mother. He often disagreed with her opinions.

Jacques came from a single-parent family. On one occasion, he joked about child abuse in the presence of a (regular) teacher and caused his family to undergo a Child Protective Services evaluation.

Aspie John came from a blended family consisting of himself, his mother, and his grandparents.

Revived:

Anthony was a White male with dark blonde hair, hazel eyes and pale skin. He was nearly 17-years of age and 5'3 in height.

Anthony was adopted into a well-off family due to circumstances unknown to Aspie John. Nevertheless, he was often depressed and often spoke of fighting with his 14-year-old sister over trivial adolescent matters, at times hitting her out of anger. Anthony expressed sorrow over the death of his adoptive father, which occurred several years prior to his entry into Special Ed.

For most of their time together in Special Ed, Anthony and Aspie John were fairly comfortable seeing one another on a daily basis. Anthony would sometimes ask Aspie John if he was okay or partner with him during class assignments(Twice; he was unable to read Aspie John's handwriting for the assignment on the second occasion).

One day, as Aspie John and Anthony were in class, the teacher referred to Aspie John's true age of 17-years of age instead of the younger age Aspie John provided to the other pupils. This upset Anthony, given he had developed slight closeness to Aspie John over the course of two months(Though it also made him feel better about his height; "I look like a little kid"; Anthony had never such things before). Anthony started to dislike Aspie John...

"Ugh, thank you..." (Anthony muttered in an annoyed tone as Aspie John stopped speaking due to his stuttering problem)

Shortly after Anthony's eventual switch to regular classes, a new boy joined Aspie John's class: Kevin

Kevin was 15-years of age, 5'8, Anglo and autistic. He was in the class for only a single day before being switched to another Special Ed classroom, but spent the day socializing with Short Morena. The two played a board game as Aspie John, who shared the table with them, focused on coloring.

Aspie John colored with a regular pencil since Short Morena was reaching over the plastic box of colored pencils to play with Kevin and our protagonist was much too anxious to ask her to move. Short Morena eventually stopped playing the game and briefly said, "I'm sorry, Aspie John...", after realizing her behavior was selfish.

The very next day, Joseph/Mulatto Boy joined A.J's class...

Children in Aspie John's Special Ed class were often referred to therapists outside the school setting. By sheer coincidence, Aspie John saw Joseph as he was leaving his therapist appointment. It seemed the two boys shared the same therapist, a middle-aged White male with expertise in pediatric ASD...

Honorable Mentions("The Innocents"):

Females:
Arianna(Black)
Black Bully-Girl(Arianna's schoolmate/fellow bully)
Alexis(Mulatta)

Destinee(Black)

Males:
Malcolm(Black)
Xavier(Mulatto; Obese White mother and absent(?) Black father)
Rex(Black; previously went to the same school as several of Aspie John's cousins)

Larry(Black)
Jamerson(White)
Zian(White)

Story Continued:

Aspie John rode on a "Special Needs" bus with The Innocents. The driver(Black) of that bus was eventually switched to another route due to conflict between himself and the youth he picked up daily. This includes the driver threatening children on the bus with a wrench and deliberately leaving them in forested areas as "punishment". He also encouraged Jamerson and Larry to exchange racial slurs

Comments of the driver:

"I take all my 'other' Special Needs kids to restaurants. You guys don't deserve anything from me"

He'd sometimes grab Larry and threaten to hit him while holding the wrench. This led to numerous near-accidents. (He was laughing while doing it)

Aspie John was 15-years-old and 5'3. Each day, he'd anxiously sit in his living room and wait for the van driver to arrive, constantly shifting between sitting down while shaking and checking the window for the van driver's presence. In the van, he would listen to "rap music" on the way to group therapy.

As he entered the building, he anxiously walked towards the group room, fiddling with his hands. He would keep his eyes faced towards the floor and pick an unsigned goal sheet before sitting down.

No, though most seats were taken by the time I arrived...

I sat between a young male named "Leajandro" and a foid named "Gwendolyn"...Gwendolyn never looked at me whereas Leajandro informed our teacher of two boys whispering and laughing at me.

Leajandro...

When I was in group therapy, an adopted Cuban boy named "Leajandro" was present. He had a foster brother named "Isaiah" and a foster mother named "Donna". He complimented my striped shirt and I complimented his clothes as well. He also informed the group leader of a boy laughing at my use of stress balls.

For that activity, I was asked to speak to any member of the group. I spoke only to the group psychologist and Leajandro.

When the groups split, Leajandro's final day was the day after the split.

We were the only two youth left, barring Sean, a new kid:

View attachment 587155

My maternal grandmother conceived Mother when she was eighteen, out of wedlock. My grandfather didn't care for Mother much. She later met Mother's step-father and conceived my half-uncles/aunt with him. Mother's mother and her siblings were originally from Arkansas, and their mother had three children with another man before meeting my grandmother's father. My paternal grandparents are also from Arkansas.

Yes. Well...Mother is much lighter than I am("Sand"). Her grandmother carries genes for lighter skin, and this is why her paternal cousins are also lighter.

My paternal grandmother attended an Arkansas university and met my paternal grandfather.

My older cousin has a degree in Sociology. His brother has a degree in Business/Marketing. Their sister is a paralegal.

I am the eldest grand-child of my maternal grandfather...I have a half-cousin from my maternal half-uncle, his son.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
c5-png.655191

Aspie John was a 5'2 ethnic male from Brew City. He had previously lived with mother, though the two experienced a sudden cessation of government benefits upon Aspie John reaching adulthood. His mother, disgusted by her autistic and chronically anxious son, informed him that he was to leave upon reaching adulthood, so Aspie John left his home when the time for moving came. He boarded a bus and traveled for several hours to another country, during which an elderly Sicilian woman criticized him for sitting near her(This woman later pointed to him and started denigrating him with a friend as he exited the bus).

Aspie John first slept in Target bathrooms. Then, after encountering security, Aspie John slept on benches outside. He had little money and bought bananas with coins he had available, resulting in a bundle of bananas he had, which he disposed of after another male spat on him while he was sitting on a bench. He awoke one morning, and a passing couple looked at Aspie John and responded with "Don't do that" as he attempted to greet them. He spent his mornings walking to the nearby Target restroom so he could clean his body. Aspie John would ignore the other homeless males doing similar acts as well as the masked Target employees cleaning.

Aspie John visited a local church for their shelter connection system(During this time, another male started hitting his head while he was napping on a bench covered with his coat) and started staying at a local Christian shelter, though he soon left due to rodents and shared sleeping spaces. As he was sitting outside on one occasion, a car of staff members drove by and noticed his presence. They remarked "I was wondering why I didn't see him at the shelter" while laughing. He was also kicked out of the shelter after being promised space. A female passerby noted "He must be living on the streets" at this time. A day later, Aspie John is waiting on a local train platform when a tall White male approaches him and, angry at Aspie John's inability to greet him, tells him, "Sup Nigguh. You make all the fat girls faint. Keep your shirt on".

Aspie John was visiting the shelter connection room daily, when he was told of an opening in a local youth shelter. This shelter was in the Northern part of his new country, so Aspie John called the shelter and prepared for travel. He was given a bus token, and boarded the 5B Metro Transit bus to his new shelter. He waited outside and was let in at 6:00 PM for entry. His new case manager referred him to an emergency bed, and then moved him into a single-person room the next day. His new case manager, Tall White Germanic, informed the other youth of his ASD affliction.

Thus, Aspie John spent several days adjusting to the new shelter, when he met a tall Black male named Aaron. Aaron started smirking at Aspie John and laughing at him with his friends. As Aspie John was cleaning himself one morning, Aaron's roommate opened the door and witnessed Aspie John's naked body. He then quickly left and Aaron came into the bathroom, laughing and taking pictures of his naked body("Aspie John is small!").

After two weeks, Aaron and his shelter friends started sitting outside of Aspie John's room door each night, playing very loud "Rap" music. They would also throw dice at his door and speak about it loudly("I rolled a six!").
Aspie John started leaving the shelter every other day to sit outside(Often with bags of food as his only meal for the day). While inside, he'd focus on preparing to move into a local apartment using the country's GRH fund and would visit freelancing sites for relief from his situation.

Aspie John was, by this point, spending most of his time in his commune room, sitting on commune computers, or simply sitting outside to eat with food bags he prepared. He was too anxious and weak to visit the downstairs kitchen often since the other youth would snicker and move away from him. He started fantasizing about the different recipes he would make after he had moved into an apartment. He was too disabled to attend job interviews despite his resume.

One night, Aspie John slept in his shelter room earlier than usual during the winter. He started sleep-talking about sexual fantasies he had since childhood, resulting in the shelter males standing outside his door laughing. This woke up Aspie John and caused him to curl into a ball, sweating and covered with fluids. Another shelter male quickly reported Aspie John and said "Aspie John's getting kicked out". Aspie John spent the next few days in his room as males would walk past and laugh at him(The males would make statements such as "Damn baby!", "Oh!", "You don't like women riding?"). The male who reported him said, "Looks like we have a mouse in the house"(Aspie John would wrap a belt and blanket around himself to control his sexual behavior).

On the day Aspie John left, foids and males started gossiping about him, snickering and laughing. He carried a large bag into sleet around 9:00 PM and traveled to a bus for travel.

Thus, Aspie John spent several days adjusting to the new shelter, when he met a tall Black male named Aaron. Aaron started smirking at Aspie John and laughing at him with his friends. As Aspie John was cleaning himself one morning, Aaron's roommate opened the door and witnessed Aspie John's naked body. He then quickly left and Aaron came into the bathroom, laughing and taking pictures of his naked body("Aspie John is small!").

After two weeks, Aaron and his shelter friends started sitting outside of Aspie John's room door each night, playing very loud "Rap" music. They would also throw dice at his door and speak about it loudly("I rolled a six!").
Aspie John started leaving the shelter every other day to sit outside(Often with bags of food as his only meal for the day). While inside, he'd focus on preparing to move into a local apartment using the country's GRH fund and would visit freelancing sites for relief from his situation.

Aspie John was, by this point, spending most of his time in his commune room, sitting on commune computers, or simply sitting outside to eat with food bags he prepared. He was too anxious and weak to visit the downstairs kitchen often since the other youth would snicker and move away from him. He started fantasizing about the different recipes he would make after he had moved into an apartment. He was too disabled to attend job interviews despite his resume.

Screenshot from 2021 11 25 21 21 10

Screenshot from 2021 12 05 15 15 31

Screenshot from 2021 12 05 15 14 47

Screenshot from 2021 11 25 09 43 56

When I was a four-year-old, my parents and I lived in a duplex, where my father would hit Mother and damage the walls, resulting in holes near a wooden desk she used for sewing. I recall pouring soap in my eyes at this age to stop them from arguing.

When we moved, my father would regularly come home and argue with Mother over anything he disliked. He broke the windows in our living room as well as the windows in our kitchen, he broke a "Leopard Statue", he broke our kitchen table, he broke plates, he threw Mother's computer and clothes into the garbage bin. He'd regularly pound on Mother's room door(Used for crafts). He'd yell at Mother as he was driving her to work.

One day, Mother was asked by my father to write a check, which she did. However, he was angry because she was drying off after a shower. This led him to shove her onto the floor(She was naked) and kick her legs repeatedly, which I was present for and saw. He also broke her fingers and cut her knuckles, injured her knees and kicked her abdomen.

Exactly.

I was told to chat with my maternal grandmother - Someone who criticized me for my (at the time) inability to speak to her comfortably, which later became stuttering.

"Talk? Can't you talk?"

"Stop speaking in such a high-pitched voice"

"Speak up!"

"Speak louder"

"I don't know why he can't talk" (To Mother; Post-Stuttering)

"You can speak to your mother, can't you? Then you can speak to me normally"

"Talk!"

No. Holes are not deities.

My grandmother told me to travel with my half-relatives. I knew they were feigning respect and I disliked them greatly.

I'd always cringe when Mother would become upset in public. My maternal grandmother taught her well.

With Larry's presence, she may have had more success.

Young Child:

Adolescent:

She was dozing off...I tried to grab her glasses to help her. She thought I hit her and pinned me to the floor until my grandparents arrived, telling them I tried to harm her. That was the only occasion in which I made willful eye contact with my maternal grandmother.

I was sixteen, and had recently left group therapy. I was anxious and depressed...I decided to see how I would feel about harming Mother, and decided to take scissors and start lightly poking her. I wrapped my legs and arms around her neck and shoulders. I tried to destroy my photo collection, but she took them away.

Mother and I lived with my grandmother and step-grandfather for several years.

My grandmother would often denigrate me for being anxious. Once, she was choking, and I disregarded it, so she referred to me as "Brain Damaged".

My lifelong condition of constipation meant that I had to use the downstairs bathroom of my grandmother's apartment for relief. The television noise from the open door prevented me from defecating properly.

My half-cousin was taught to count change by her grandmother.

Mother often spoke of "DNA"

Yes.

My maternal half-cousins and half-aunt would chat with my step-grandfather about myself and Mother living elsewhere. (I heard their conversations often)

"She never does any housework" (Objectively false. I have other problems with her, however...)

"They're leeching from us" (I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)

He would get upset when Mother would ask him to pick up our prescriptions from stores. He'd also get upset when Mother asked to visit grocery stores. This is despite taking my half-relatives to stores/fast food restaurants multiple times weekly. Medical appointments as well(When medical transportation wasn't an option).

My half-aunt's lovely statements:

"[Mother] sits around all day"

"I thought [Mother] said they had no food" (Me and Mother relied on food pantry boxes/SNAP)

"[Intellau] will tell his mother if we bully him" (Maternal half-cousins; they abused my younger half-cousin somewhat since she was reluctant to do so.)

As a child, my half-aunt would patronize me for my autistic behavior. She would criticize my sluggish movements and depressed demeanor. "Hurry up [Intellau]!" - I also had social cue problems and misunderstood instructions from her.

They are kleptomaniacs; they would take portions of our food home after "visiting".

Lastly:

"(I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)"

Indeed. I was very grateful when my grandmother stopped giving me meals at the age of seventeen due to her view of me as an ingrate. She often said "[Intellau] was born with a silver spoon in his mouth" because I was anxious and struggling to help her with house tasks due to my NLD(I would help them with laundry, unpacking groceries, washing dishes, fetching items they needed, ...).

When I was a young child, Mother moved into an apartment downtown. She also stayed with my half-aunt(Told me she was unwanted), we moved into an apartment when I was seventeen. It was...very nice.

Yes. My half-aunt used to patronize me for walking slowly and misunderstanding social cues when I was a young child.

My maternal half-aunt has lived on TANF and SNAP for decades. Her younger brother was in prison several times for selling drugs.

My paternal cousins have college degrees, vehicle, employment.

My half-aunt used to hide me whenever my half-uncle visited. I'd sit alone while relatives were enjoying themselves.

As an adolescent, I chose to sit alone at a table.

Yes, certainly influenced. I was influenced unexpectedly when my half-aunt would regularly speak about my family problems with her daughters in front of me. I was there since Mother had appointments.

I suppose that, somehow, having two children with Tyrone made her clan more valuable than myself and Mother, given that I merely witnessed daily domestic violence and slept in a spare room of my paternal grandparents' house as my half-cousins slept peacefully in their room, which was adjacent to their grandmother's.

Robert's, as well as my half-aunt's. She had dyslexia as a child and struggled with basic knowledge.

Mother and her mother denigrated me because I was always extremely anxious.

I returned from group therapy once. My grandmother denigrated me while my half-aunt was present because I was too anxious to eat.

"Look. Intellau doesn't want to eat!"

Yes, certainly influenced. I was influenced unexpectedly when my half-aunt would regularly speak about my family problems with her daughters in front of me. I was there since Mother had appointments.

I suppose that, somehow, having two children with Tyrone made her clan more valuable than myself and Mother, given that I merely witnessed daily domestic violence and slept in a spare room of my paternal grandparents' house as my half-cousins slept peacefully in their room, which was adjacent to their grandmother's.

No. My elder half-cousin learned to count simple change at seventeen. Her sister was too incompetent to graduate from high school.

Robert's, as well as my half-aunt's. She had dyslexia as a child and struggled with basic knowledge.

Yes. As it turns out, opening her legs for a light-skinned Tyrone didn't help her mother much. Mother told me her half-sister had Dyslexia as a young child, which is not shocking.

The individuals on my maternal side(Mother and half-aunt) were dyslexic and unable to learn driving concepts. My maternal half-cousins are high school dropouts with clinically-diagnosed low intelligence.

@Beastimmung @Tallooksmaxxer @BigBootyBandit @FailedNormieManlet @disillusioned
Remember when a beautiful girl gived me her tram ticket when I was im colege, after she came out of a tram in the station she gived my her ticket so my broke ass didn't need to buy other ticket. Was one of the sweetest random thing anyone did to me. From the lods of people there she decided to give her ticket to me. I didn't even asked her name, what I remember she haved light eyes and brown hair. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back