[GTFIH] POTASSIUM CONTENT MOG

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
BANANA: 358mg per 100g, raw
ADZUKI BEANS: 1,254mg per 100g, raw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 10987, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
cream of tartar has more

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6400
just put potassium in water and drink it lmao

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
wow damn no need for potassium chloride when this exists. i had no clue
yes potassium chloride has an awful taste
cream of tartar tastes good tbh

PEANUT BUTTER 649mg PER 100g

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
potassium powder in my science lab 100,000mg per 100g

• JFL
Reactions: St. Wristcel
yes potassium chloride has an awful taste
cream of tartar tastes good tbh
so it really tastes good ur not larping? brb going to the grocery

"Based on its formula (C4H5KO6), cream of tartar is 20 % potassium. A consumer bottle of cream of tartar usually contains about 28 g/oz; therefore, six tablespoons would be 3 oz or 84 g, of which 16.8 g (430 mmol) is potassium. To put this number in perspective, the Food and Nutrition Board of the Institute of Medicine recommend adults have at least 4.7 g (120 mmol) of potassium a day [11]. Therefore, our patients ingested 3.5 times than this daily recommendation."

If I eat salt at night I put potassium chloride (costs $1 at any store) and put it in a bowl of water and down it without thinking about the taste.

It literally tastes like drinking sea water but I've gotten used to it. No pain no gain.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
If I eat salt at night I put potassium chloride (costs $1 at any store) and put it in a bowl of water and down it without thinking about the taste.

It literally tastes like drinking sea water but I've gotten used to it. No pain no gain.
have u heard of cream of tartar? i have potassium chloride tbh

have u heard of cream of tartar? i have potassium chloride tbh
I've tried it but the container is incredibly small and if I remember correctly it's an expensive seasoning so it costs like $4 for a tiny, like nail polish sized bottle of it. And given I need to drink potassium every time I consume sodium, it would be expensive.

Also I fucking love doing painful shit and challenging myself so I like my cheap $1 seawater method.

• +1
I've tried it but the container is incredibly small and if I remember correctly it's an expensive seasoning so it costs like $4 for a tiny, like nail polish sized bottle of it. And given I need to drink potassium every time I consume sodium, it would be expensive.

Also I fucking love doing painful shit and challenging myself so I like my cheap $1 seawater method.
fair, ill prob stick with potasium chloride
how much do u use btw

fair, ill prob stick with potasium chloride
how much do u use btw
Well I'm not doing it based off any scientific method. I just sort of aim to drink more potassium than sodium. And if it's too potent, I don't drink it all at once. Ill get a cup of water, put some in it, drink it, get another cup, put some in it, drink it, keep doing it until the dosage adds up to at least more than the sodium intake I ate.

I also just try and limit sodium entirely. I avoid it because I know it will bloat my face.

• +1
what does potassium do

• +1
so it really tastes good ur not larping? brb going to the grocery

"Based on its formula (C4H5KO6), cream of tartar is 20 % potassium. A consumer bottle of cream of tartar usually contains about 28 g/oz; therefore, six tablespoons would be 3 oz or 84 g, of which 16.8 g (430 mmol) is potassium. To put this number in perspective, the Food and Nutrition Board of the Institute of Medicine recommend adults have at least 4.7 g (120 mmol) of potassium a day [11]. Therefore, our patients ingested 3.5 times than this daily recommendation."
yes it does for me at least