[GTFIH] Proof IQ test are cope

Deleted member 2597

Deleted member 2597

Kraken
If u dont believe this ur low IQ.

Read this high IQ article if you any autist tries to disagree.

The IQ test as we know it today has its root in a test that was designed for the specific needs of the US military: (1) it had to filter too dumb people, and (2) it had to be a cheap and standardized test. Generally, the today's versions of the IQ test are quite good in filtering dumb asses but quite controversial in predicting geniuses.

First, I remember Jordan Peterson (the cuck) talking about IQ and how it originated. The IQ test was meant to disqualify people that are so retarded that they cannot handle even the basic work and NOT to identify geniuses.

Second, the test was designed for the needs of the army. It had to be standardized and cheap so the military could test millions of people fast and with low costs. They did not aim for individual-level accuracy but too big number accuracy. This is why the test is not sensitive at the tails. Namely, there is no much difference between 130 IQ and 200 IQ but there is a difference between 100 and 80 IQ. It is a matter of the number of SDs from the norm and not the number itself.

Several videos to end your copes.

And indeed, the IQ test is a great and cheap measure to filter dumb asses but apparently not more. There is also a great amount of controversy about what constitutes the G-factor (intelligence).

In addition, and most importantly, IQ tests don't measure utterly important things for success like:
Creativity - which might be not less important than intelligence in research (recall what Einstein said about imagination).
Tacit knowledge - namely knowledge and skills that are accumulated with time and because a person started doing something from early childhood and had great mentors who are quite often his own parents.
Motivation - Why doing shit if you're going to be derived from it by taxes or a foid that would cuck you?
Discipline - coupled with motivation is a key factor in military success as well as in education. If you cannot understand stuff from first reading (low IQ) you can read it 10 times and compensate for your low IQ with high motivation. While if you are lazy high IQ would help you bcz you would not open the book.
Probably there are many more important factors that I am too low IQ to know.

Everyone who thinks that IQ, or even real intelligence, is a precondition of success in life is a bluepilled soy-poisoned normie that should be sent to GULAG for reeducation and blackpilling. The wealth of your parents, your social class, and looks are the main factors in your economic success while factors like tolerance, conscientiousness, intelligence, and luck can barely compensate for bad initial endowments in biology and social status.

How does all of it relate to all u psl autist?
Quite often I see people here they are low iqin a derogatory and self-defeating manner by claiming that they are low-IQ.
I believe only a few of you have ever taken a good IQ exam. In fact, there only two good exams are the Stanford–Binet and Cattell exams and not the stuff on the net.
Seconds, and most importantly, the majority of incels have never had the chance to accumulate IQ. Namely, because of bullying, sleep deprivation, malnutrition, too much LDARing, etc.. you have lost your precious intelligence even if you had it.

So don't fucking LDAR if you want to salvage your IQ.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 2227 and CrazyFitLover
80 iq

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Deleted member 2205
didnt read but iq is only useful for maths and alike shit. being too low iq is bad aswell

if you're above average than IQ is meaningless, it was designed to see who needed extra help when it came to learning new things

Good thread. There is lot of factors involved in inteligence. Iq is about recognizing paterns. It never was about inteligence

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 2597
Sub 60 IQ if u believe in any race related studies

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 2227
If u dont believe this ur low IQ.

Read this high IQ article if you any autist tries to disagree.

The IQ test as we know it today has its root in a test that was designed for the specific needs of the US military: (1) it had to filter too dumb people, and (2) it had to be a cheap and standardized test. Generally, the today's versions of the IQ test are quite good in filtering dumb asses but quite controversial in predicting geniuses.

First, I remember Jordan Peterson (the cuck) talking about IQ and how it originated. The IQ test was meant to disqualify people that are so retarded that they cannot handle even the basic work and NOT to identify geniuses.

Second, the test was designed for the needs of the army. It had to be standardized and cheap so the military could test millions of people fast and with low costs. They did not aim for individual-level accuracy but too big number accuracy. This is why the test is not sensitive at the tails. Namely, there is no much difference between 130 IQ and 200 IQ but there is a difference between 100 and 80 IQ. It is a matter of the number of SDs from the norm and not the number itself.

Several videos to end your copes.

And indeed, the IQ test is a great and cheap measure to filter dumb asses but apparently not more. There is also a great amount of controversy about what constitutes the G-factor (intelligence).

In addition, and most importantly, IQ tests don't measure utterly important things for success like:
Creativity - which might be not less important than intelligence in research (recall what Einstein said about imagination).
Tacit knowledge - namely knowledge and skills that are accumulated with time and because a person started doing something from early childhood and had great mentors who are quite often his own parents.
Motivation - Why doing shit if you're going to be derived from it by taxes or a foid that would cuck you?
Discipline - coupled with motivation is a key factor in military success as well as in education. If you cannot understand stuff from first reading (low IQ) you can read it 10 times and compensate for your low IQ with high motivation. While if you are lazy high IQ would help you bcz you would not open the book.
Probably there are many more important factors that I am too low IQ to know.

Everyone who thinks that IQ, or even real intelligence, is a precondition of success in life is a bluepilled soy-poisoned normie that should be sent to GULAG for reeducation and blackpilling. The wealth of your parents, your social class, and looks are the main factors in your economic success while factors like tolerance, conscientiousness, intelligence, and luck can barely compensate for bad initial endowments in biology and social status.

How does all of it relate to all u psl autist?
Quite often I see people here they are low iqin a derogatory and self-defeating manner by claiming that they are low-IQ.
I believe only a few of you have ever taken a good IQ exam. In fact, there only two good exams are the Stanford–Binet and Cattell exams and not the stuff on the net.
Seconds, and most importantly, the majority of incels have never had the chance to accumulate IQ. Namely, because of bullying, sleep deprivation, malnutrition, too much LDARing, etc.. you have lost your precious intelligence even if you had it.

Just fucking lol for the people who literally pay dollars for the result of IQ test ol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CrazyFitLover and PersianKingdom

Full retard mode here, but I'll watch/consider the videos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 2597 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, PenileFacialSurgery and LordNorwood
IQ scores largely have to do with effort imo. My scores on the various sub tests have varied greatly throughout the years, sometimes by a margin of 20 points or so.

• +1
  • +1
Low IQ tbh ngl

jk

Very legit shit, when people here use “low IQ” it’s supposed to be just a more sophisticated funny PSL insult version of “you’re fucking retarded”.

When people use IQ here, they just mean general intelligence, not the score.

Anyone who thinks people use IQ as in actual IQ, or throw that term around seriously without knowing it’s a PSL insult, like Subhuman, is a fucking idiot, and actually low IQ borderline retarded.

Golden Standard
Low IQ Examples of this

I already told you that I've already had an IQ test, so now stop using the term IQ and if you think I'm stupid, use the term "intelligence" at least.

EC195F54 41E5 4D26 A045 1D55ADFBEED8

86B3B05D 2C23 4951 992E 9D4E8C3E6352

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597