Gtfih smart careercels. Trying to get a stable career for a couple years before I move on to my next money max adventure!

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
So currently I’ve applied to a couple accountancy jobs. Pretty standard blue collar shit no? 9-5, relatively easy compared to my construction job, working as a waiter, working as a shop staff. All of that shit this job is basically click in, sit at ur desk all day doing menial tasks and get a juicy pay check.

I then plan on investing a little of this into vanguard stocks for the long term to make a nice juicy retirement sum of money (ideally I want to retire by 30-35)

any advice from smart people here? Wanna be high class maxxing for me and my gf tbhngl. Tbhngl account is ideal incel job, not too much hard work, decent day lengths, gives u the rest of ur day to fuck with.

so tldr: any pointers, advice, what else should I do? Thanks

st levcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, thecel, Hero of the Imperium and 6 others
I don't know how what you said would lead to a stable retirement by 35.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: qkz, thecel, MaxillaMaxing and 6 others
Get married

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and noodlelover
Be a bookmaker and organize rigged horse races across Birmingham.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: qkz, n0rthface, Deleted member 16354 and 2 others
Read books on the whatever you plan on investing on, to understand the technology and market dynamics involved in those sectors so you make good decisions. Don't trust news articles and hype. Warren Buffet Claims the intelligent investor by bejamin Graham" is by far the best book on investment ever, so you may want to read that for a general investment understanding.

I'm into crypto investing, so I've read books on the history money, and gold, to better understand how those kind of store of value assets can change in value depending on different events. If you want to invest in Candy Stocks, then read books on the history and science of candy.

If you read one or two hours a day, it will add up. Also, be very carful about the books you choose because it may take you a long time to read them. So try to pick the very best books. Read reviews, both the good and the bad.

To make your investment easier, I suggest only picking one specific niche to invest in, and learning everything about that niche, so you know which companies will be the best in the future, but not wasting time learning about anything else.

Alternatively you could invest in an index fund, but many economist are predicting flat/no growth for the next couple decades.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Hero of the Imperium and Lev Peshkov
Usually these office jobs also want people with a good cv and education. Competition is a lot higher than for shit jobs.
Dont know if they will take a guy that has worked as a waiter or shop staff.

Also the chances of you losing money with investments is 100 times higher than gaining money. Better workslave for 20 years and invest into 10-20% of you income into ETFs every month.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 5786
youre not going to retire at 35 investing into VOO. as a young guy i would leverage myself and invest in higher risk strategies, perhaps leveraged etfs

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Chadeep, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
Usually these office jobs also want people with a good cv and education. Competition is a lot higher than for shit jobs.
Dont know if they will take a guy that has worked as a waiter or shop staff.

Also the chances of you losing money with investments is 100 times higher than gaining money. Better workslave for 20 years and invest into 10-20% of you income into ETFs every month.
tbhngl im highly qualified have done an accoutnacy course with open uiniversity, have good UKcel GCSes (had to do when i go in UK got equivealnet to A* in maths thanks ritalin jfl)

So i feel my chances are decent to get in. I'm likely to start on 40k a year, ima invest 20k a year for like 20 years which = like 400k invested should return decent amounts to retire off

youre not going to retire at 35 investing into VOO. as a young guy i would leverage myself and invest in higher risk strategies, perhaps leveraged etfs
maybe ill retire later, all i know that ETF always rise eventually and mog for the long term

maybe ill retire later, all i know that ETF always rise eventually and mog for the long term
Average of 7% return per year is possible. Do the math.

• +1
Reactions: Hector and Lev Peshkov
tbhngl im highly qualified have done an accoutnacy course with open uiniversity, have good UKcel GCSes (had to do when i go in UK got equivealnet to A* in maths thanks ritalin jfl)

So i feel my chances are decent to get in. I'm likely to start on 40k a year, ima invest 20k a year for like 20 years which = like 400k invested should return decent amounts to retire off

How old are you?

You can literally do Accountancy courses online and get professional qualifications with them. Then back track and get an Undergraduate degree or get it along the way.

You may want to diversify your investments and just check up on the Stock Market and other Markets daily. Read as many books as you can, practice makes perfect and also carry on taking your nootropics but not too much to over dose with it.

Just throwing 2 cents in there.

Richness = Investments + Income + Inheritance + No Idiocy.

Check for any other "I"s you can find in there.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Average of 7% return per year is possible. Do the math.
Well that would assume like 40k a year and increasing with the more I put into the market
How old are you?

You can literally do Accountancy courses online and get professional qualifications with them. Then back track and get an Undergraduate degree or get it along the way.

You may want to diversify your investments and just check up on the Stock Market and other Markets daily. Read as many books as you can, practice makes perfect and also carry on taking your nootropics but not too much to over dose with it.

Just throwing 2 cents in there.

Richness = Investments + Income + Inheritance + No Idiocy.

Check for any other "I"s you can find in there.
17 currently and Yh brah there’s an apprentice opening for this thing and I got some online qualifications. They put you thru university with this apprenticeship so kinda mog. Mogs all the other cucks my age

youre dumb, and obviously by your response you have no idea what i just said

youre dumb, and obviously by your response you have no idea what i just said
Maybe you’re right, I highly doubt that though. When my grandad and all literature I have read over the past 5 years says the same thing and also my own practise accounts have yielded me over 100k over 2 years I’m pretty confident in my abilities and knowledge 🤷🏻‍♂️

Fuck an hourly wage or salary go for something that is commission based and skill based tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Maybe you’re right, I highly doubt that though. When my grandad and all literature I have read over the past 5 years says the same thing and also my own practise accounts have yielded me over 100k over 2 years I’m pretty confident in my abilities and knowledge 🤷🏻‍♂️
its easy to make money during the greatest 2 year bull market of all time. youre no savant, youre no buffet. try trading in a bear market and see how much you make

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Alexanderr, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
Accountancy is the most souless job ever, also will rise your cortisol beyond your imagination. If you like overworking and being threated as a crossbreed calculator monkey go ahead.

Business school mogs hard, combine that with a sales job on the side. 3 to 4 years max you’ll finish the business degree and have decent experience. Land a management position and grow from there.

Trust me I researched it all and in terms of effort to money management positions moggggg.

• Love it
its easy to make money during the greatest 2 year bull market of all time. youre no savant, youre no buffet. try trading in a bear market and see how much you make
I agree also, now is ideal to see what’s gonna happen. I’ve lost a fair bit but still willing to wager we finna have a bullish market return 🤷🏻‍♂️

Accountancy is the most souless job ever, also will rise your cortisol beyond your imagination. If you like overworking and being threated as a crossbreed calculator monkey go ahead.

Business school mogs hard, combine that with a sales job on the side. 3 to 4 years max you’ll finish the business degree and have decent experience. Land a management position and grow from there.

Trust me I researched it all and in terms of effort to money management positions moggggg.
Fuaerkrkkj I’ll research my nigga

How do you apply to that jobs, do you have formation to do them? Where do you live, mirin job opportunities. Communists are ruining my country.

My tip would be, do what you planned, is a great idea, SAVE A LOT and ETF, silver, REIT (?). Diversify into some medium ROI assets like those, which have medium risk (low IMO).

But my real tip would be, wageslave to earn money, but start devoloping a hobby, some skill, anything that you really enjoy doing and you can earn some profit. Because full retiring that young (35) might be dangerous psychologically.

You do something you enjoy, you can retire even earlier from wagesalving, have more income, and have a better life overall.

• +1
How do you apply to that jobs, do you have formation to do them? Where do you live, mirin job opportunities. Communists are ruining my country.

My tip would be, do what you planned, is a great idea, SAVE A LOT and ETF, silver, REIT (?). Diversify into some medium ROI assets like those, which have medium risk (low IMO).

But my real tip would be, wageslave to earn money, but start devoloping a hobby, some skill, anything that you really enjoy doing and you can earn some profit. Because full retiring that young (35) might be dangerous psychologically.

You do something you enjoy, you can retire even earlier from wagesalving, have more income, and have a better life overall.
Fuark man I’m glad I got this reply tbhngl, a real one who understands my goals ngl 👍

I’m legit gonna join the army in 2 years. Sounds osychopathic but unironically want this with my life. But I want to just earn $ and be happy ngl brah

• +1
Reactions: Hector
So currently I’ve applied to a couple accountancy jobs. Pretty standard blue collar shit no? 9-5, relatively easy compared to my construction job, working as a waiter, working as a shop staff. All of that shit this job is basically click in, sit at ur desk all day doing menial tasks and get a juicy pay check.

I then plan on investing a little of this into vanguard stocks for the long term to make a nice juicy retirement sum of money (ideally I want to retire by 30-35)
I am not sure where you’d be working for you to earn anywhere near enough to live off your investments & returns by your early thirties. Especially if you invest in relatively low return vanguard stocks but if you manage to do so, that’s great. You can calculate how much you need exactly to retire and when you can using a retirement calculator.

That said, if you just keep going at it you’ll retire before the average person does.

Make sure to maximize your income whether it’s by getting promoted or finding a side hustle, afterward, make sure to invest a sizeable portion. In what you’ll invest (individual stocks, bonds, ETFS, crypto etc…) depends on the risk you’re willing to take on and your time horizon but since you’re investing for the long term you can take a little bit more risk than someone’s who’s near retirement for example.

Of course make sure your portfolio is well diversified (not too diversified, you still need to have an general overview) because that’s what’s ultimately beneficial for most people.

Have an emergency fund worth at least six months worth of expenditure in case something happens and you’re not receiving any income, at least you can survive for a bit until things blow over.

Also important, save more than you spend. First save a sizeable portion of your paycheck (ideally >50% but can be lower at first) and then spend the rest. Of course you invest your savings unless you want inflation eating away at its value.

If you follow this rather simple recipe (increase income > save > invest), you’re bound to become significantly wealthier significantly earlier than the average person.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Lev Peshkov
If you read one or two hours a day, it will add up. Also, be very carful about the books you choose because it may take you a long time to read them. So try to pick the very best books.
This is why I like audiobooks, I can listen to them on the way to school or while I’m doing something else so I can relatively easily read (listen) a couple of books a week.

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and noodlelover

Users who are viewing this thread

Back