[GTFIH] Someone actuallu explain this?

X

x30001

Kraken

Guy's wife works for him full time. He took a shot at a business but it failed and lost tons of money and time. They had 3 miscarriages, he got humiliated by people worth 500m$+ on national TV and said his pasta tasted like baby food. He's not a Chad, Chadlite or high tier normie. He doesn't even bring in an income, his wife brings in all the money. 3 MISCARRIAGES and she stuck with him. He had an embarrassing emotional breakdown on air and told his story, got lucky and Peter Jones invested and built his business for him for 50% share and now his product is all over shops in UK and Ireland and is quite a success.

Lifefuel tbh.

But someone explain why she didn't leave him. Proper explanations please, don't say he has a 1metre cock or something. This is actually crazy and quite nice too see.

Anyone with an explanation, please share.

Props to Peter Jones the 6'7 alpha male mog machine.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
i dont believe tv

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
i dont believe tv
Fair enough. The backstory could be for showbiz, but most of this is real. His product is now a multi-million business due to Peter Jones taking him under his wing. Without investment it would've just failed. So why was his wife working full time for him and staying with him when he makes no money, isn't attractive, and can't reproduce with her?

Last edited:
What is the product called?

Emotional tampon/personal butler while she cucks him for Chad ngl

Product is called "naked noodles" or some shit like that.

srs

He's 6'7.

End of discussion, nothing more to talk about here

Guy's wife works for him full time. He took a shot at a business but it failed and lost tons of money and time. They had 3 miscarriages, he got humiliated by people worth 500m$+ on national TV and said his pasta tasted like baby food. He's not a Chad, Chadlite or high tier normie. He doesn't even bring in an income, his wife brings in all the money. 3 MISCARRIAGES and she stuck with him. He had an embarrassing emotional breakdown on air and told his story, got lucky and Peter Jones invested and built his business for him for 50% share and now his product is all over shops in UK and Ireland and is quite a success.

Lifefuel tbh.

But someone explain why she didn't leave him. Proper explanations please, don't say he has a 1metre cock or something. This is actually crazy and quite nice too see.

Anyone with an explanation, please share.

Props to Peter Jones the 6'7 alpha male mog machine.

There will be exceptions to everything, not sure why you need an explanation tbh.