• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Looksmaxing
  • [๐—š๐—ง๐—™๐—œ๐—›] ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐— ๐—˜๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—œ๐—ฃ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—•๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง๐—ง...

[๐—š๐—ง๐—™๐—œ๐—›] ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐— ๐—˜๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—œ๐—ฃ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—•๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—ž๐—œ๐—ก๐— ๐—”๐—ซ๐—ซ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—–๐—ž

D

Deleted member 8771

Gold
Autism

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Sanguinius, Iblamejordan, Hero of the Imperium and 8 others
324552261 709943560681461 2382874592275795340 n

higher quality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, Hero of the Imperium, rand anon and 1 other person
nac b6 and gluathione are what i can see

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sanguinius, Hero of the Imperium, callisto and 2 others
@effectdoctors probanky has everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
dont forget he does rlt
3214210 1671636025292

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Iblamejordan, datboijj, eduardkoopman and 9 others
what do they do?
nac is mainly used for lightening skin but can provide pink undertones also along with msm b6 is niacinamide hydrates skin removes pigmentation and also good for collagen gluathione is same as nac as nac just becomes glutathione in the body

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sub0, IMZLEGEND, rand anon and 3 others
nac is mainly used for lightening skin but can provide pink undertones also along with msm b6 is niacinamide hydrates skin removes pigmentation and also good for collagen gluathione is same as nac as nac just becomes glutathione in the body
is there a thread here that compiles all of these?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 8771
@effectdoctors probanky has everything
I would rather order my pharmaceuticals from weird indian resellers than from instagram pages with professional looking websites

Giga-based, uses NAC for pink undertones that are ideal for the winter season.

@eduardkoopman @deepweb1298 @enchanted_elixir
Probably one of you can decipher this stack.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 8869, rand anon and 3 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Hero of the Imperium, Xangsane and 1 other person
would be a good thread if someone lists everything in this picture and it's purpose.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, IMZLEGEND, JL~ and 7 others
he knows everything.
at first when i saw this i thought it was some alcohol bottles,
we should pay more attention to his stories cuz he drops some looksmaxxing stuff

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, efidescontinuado, Hero of the Imperium and 10 others
hahaha the RLT mask, peak autism, but apparently works.
Ordered an 40x40 RLT screen on aliexpress to put on my bedside table when I read
I hope this is not cope ngl

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, rand anon, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
There is vitamin K2 at the top lol

• Woah
He also uses cryo treatments to get more defined abs, I remember seeing his insta story but I didn't save
Does cryo really burn fat? If so, why would the effect be reversed for brown fat which is in the eye area, so that icehooding works?

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Deleted member 8771
jfl at this crackhead with a whole laboratory of skin care shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite, efidescontinuado, Constantin Denis and 3 others
jfl at this crackhead with a whole laboratory of skin care shit
He got blackpilled as shit that why he leaned down to 8% too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 22354 and Deleted member 8771
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sanguinius, Hero of the Imperium, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
Well still be sub 6 psl if we follow Barrett's routine just to add.

@justshower

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Does cryo really burn fat? If so, why would the effect be reversed for brown fat which is in the eye area, so that icehooding works?
yeah it does but I don't know how the process works exactly, I don't think we can compare a sophisticated machine that costs like 20k to some guy putting icecubes on his browridge

yeah it does but I don't know how the process works exactly, I don't think we can compare a sophisticated machine that costs like 20k to some guy putting icecubes on his browridge
Can you send me a link of the machine? I just want to see why it's so expensive.

• +1
Can you send me a link of the machine? I just want to see why it's so expensive.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
nigga got glutathione he definitely browses here

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, rand anon and Deleted member 8771
All I see besides gluathione and NAC:

Zinc from Unizink (bottom front)
vit k2 (top center, the brown ones)
vit d (top row, far left),
vit Neo b 12 (where neo stands),
vit b and c called parabrinex (bottom left).

Others are hard to tell, but should also include magnesium somewhere.

He probably has a problem with swallowing pills or read somewhere that injecting is better. Jfl poor dude

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, Hero of the Imperium, ascension! and 3 others

He probably has a problem with swallowing pills or read somewhere that injecting is better. Jfl poor dude
I love you

• Love it

K2 drops are ideal (thorne k2 mk4 drops)

• Woah

isn't injecting better btw, pretty sure gluat and nac doesn't really work orally or am I wrong?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 8771

What's he taking the acetylcysteine for? Also it seems like he is injecting, it literally says injektion on the bottles. :ogre:

Last edited:
  • Woah
I don't think he's injecting, a lot of those vitamins can be taken topically and it's reocmmended to do so because capsules/tablets are coated in cheap harmful shit so liquid is always better. You don't inject, you just apply to your skin. Vit b, unizink and b12 are interesting, don't really see the need for these besides zinc giving an immune boost.
Zinc deficiency is a common nutrient deficiency in many parts of the world, particularly in developing countries. Zinc is essential for various physiological processes such as growth and development, immune function, wound healing, and DNA synthesis. Zinc deficiency can lead to a number of health problems, such as growth retardation, delayed wound healing, decreased immune function, and increased susceptibility to infection. You cant get enough zinc through diet, you have to supplement it.

If you want me to rate his supplements. Zinc, Magnesium, K2, Vit D is imo essential nowadays, everyone should supplement, ideally zinc and magnesium in tablet form (not capsule!) and k2 and vit d each in oil (never buy combination products!) and then take orally. Synthetic Vitamin B can be cancerous. Antioxidants are useless imo and only a waste of money.

isn't injecting better btw, pretty sure gluat and nac doesn't really work orally or am I wrong?
Depends, but not really necessary. Antioxidants are useless imo, I can write a small thread on this.

• +1
Zinc deficiency is a common nutrient deficiency in many parts of the world, particularly in developing countries. Zinc is essential for various physiological processes such as growth and development, immune function, wound healing, and DNA synthesis. Zinc deficiency can lead to a number of health problems, such as growth retardation, delayed wound healing, decreased immune function, and increased susceptibility to infection. You cant get enough zinc through diet, you have to supplement it.

If you want me to rate his supplements. Zinc, Magnesium, K2, Vit D is imo essential nowadays, everyone should supplement, ideally zinc and magnesium in tablet form (not capsule!) and k2 and vit d each in oil (never buy combination products!) and then take orally. Synthetic Vitamin B can be cancerous. Antioxidants are useless imo and only a waste of money.

Depends, but not really necessary. Antioxidants are useless imo, I can write a small thread on this.
>tfw i have vit c + zinc together in capsule form
:feelswhy:
I was taking vit d3+k2 4000/100 in tablet form but it's no good, especially the cheap stuff. It gave me stomach cramps, i'll be getting vit d in liquid form made from lanolin, it's more expensive than the cheap tablets you get from Amazon but the right way to take it imo. K2 i'm not sure about, there was a thread here warning about the dangers of K2 and that it can cause hair loss in some cases, when i did take the d3+k2 tablet, i experienced a test boost, less hair shedding but the stomach cramps kinda killed it because of the way the tablet was created with cheap shit. Zinc is good, mind explaining why capsule form is not good compared to tablet? And i heard magnesium is necessary if you're taking Zinc. I think Vit C is really good but not sure what form to take it in, i'm guessing cheap capsules that have zinc in them are no good. I think Vitamin C 800-1000mg + Hydrolyzed Collagen is a good combo for hair, skin, joints, immune system, etc.
I guess you get what you pay for, buy cheap and you get shit.
Also, there was an anti-aging supplement people were taking, NMD i think it was called and as soon as they stopped taking it, they started aging rapidly and fucked themselves.

Last edited:
hahaha the RLT mask, peak autism, but apparently works.
Ordered an 40x40 RLT screen on aliexpress to put on my bedside table when I read
I hope this is not cope ngl
rlt is legeit for collagen maxxing.

it's adviced not to look into the light. for eyes health. while odly enough, some other studies also suggested it was good for eyes heelth. strange odd, conflicting siggestions and info out there. But out of safety, I would advice against looking into the light.
so i doubt it's a good idea, that you have the rlt shine on you, while you have your eyes open

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and FrenchVirtuoso
rlt is legeit for collagen maxxing.

it's adviced not to look into the light. for eyes health. while odly enough, some other studies also suggested it was good for eyes heelth. strange odd, conflicting siggestions and info out there. But out of safety, I would advice against looking into the light.
so i doubt it's a good idea, that you have the rlt shine on you, while you have your eyes open
hmmm thanks for the answer, then I'm going to meditate in the morning with eyes closed

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
hmmm thanks for the answer, then I'm going to meditate in the morning with eyes closed
Neutrogenaโ€™s recall raised a really important question: Is light therapy as harmless as it seems? The truth is, light therapy can cause eye damage.

If you have ever had a photorejuvenation treatment or used an at-home mask, it is easy to see why: Those lights are incredibly bright, and you are exposed to them for a while (typically around 20 minutes in one session).

Concerning the Neutrogena recall, the Australian Department of Health stated that certain people may be susceptible to โ€œvarying degrees of retinal damage that could be irreversible and could accelerate peripheral vision impairment or loss,โ€ according to the New York Times.

The truth is, light therapy can cause eye damage.
โ€œEyes should always be protected,โ€ says Shamban. But that does not mean all goggles used in LED light treatments are created equal. โ€œThink about shades in your bedroom โ€” there are super sheer, semi-light blocking and total blackout versions,โ€ she says. When it comes to goggles, โ€œthe best possible type of eye protection is a blackout goggle which basically does not allow any light through. These glasses or goggles can be more of an oversized shield fit to cover the orbital region and block any and all potentially harmful or degenerative rays from the eyes,โ€ she says. โ€œPlus, they provide more than enough dimming so that the intensity for any LED light could not cause interference, discomfort or any sort of damage.โ€ Never have any sort of light therapy or laser treatment without them. (Shamban also advises patients to keep their eyes closed during the treatment, even while wearing goggles.)

Home masks tend to be less intense than in-office treatments, but your eyes still need to be protected โ€” and you need to make sure you follow the instructions to a T. โ€œJust because some is good, more is not better or best. Following the directions and manufacturer guidelines of any home skin tool or device is paramount to its success and safety,โ€ Shamban says. If the manufacturer advises using the treatment once a day for 20 minutes, doing even two or three sessions a day could be dangerous. โ€œI always recommend you check with your board-certified dermatologist before starting any new protocol, product, tool or technology.โ€

Ultimately, the risk of eye damage is unlikely, says Shamban. โ€œThere would need to be a significant overload or cumulative exposures to bright and high intensity,โ€ she says. โ€œGenerally, these treatments are simple, safe and controlled to achieve their skin goals, without any residual negative effects on the eyes.โ€

• +1
Reactions: FrenchVirtuoso and Deleted member 8771

You don't have to be very Knowledgeable on the subject to know that injections have more Bio-availability of nutrients than simple tablets.

Neutrogenaโ€™s recall raised a really important question: Is light therapy as harmless as it seems? The truth is, light therapy can cause eye damage.

If you have ever had a photorejuvenation treatment or used an at-home mask, it is easy to see why: Those lights are incredibly bright, and you are exposed to them for a while (typically around 20 minutes in one session).

Concerning the Neutrogena recall, the Australian Department of Health stated that certain people may be susceptible to โ€œvarying degrees of retinal damage that could be irreversible and could accelerate peripheral vision impairment or loss,โ€ according to the New York Times.

โ€œEyes should always be protected,โ€ says Shamban. But that does not mean all goggles used in LED light treatments are created equal. โ€œThink about shades in your bedroom โ€” there are super sheer, semi-light blocking and total blackout versions,โ€ she says. When it comes to goggles, โ€œthe best possible type of eye protection is a blackout goggle which basically does not allow any light through. These glasses or goggles can be more of an oversized shield fit to cover the orbital region and block any and all potentially harmful or degenerative rays from the eyes,โ€ she says. โ€œPlus, they provide more than enough dimming so that the intensity for any LED light could not cause interference, discomfort or any sort of damage.โ€ Never have any sort of light therapy or laser treatment without them. (Shamban also advises patients to keep their eyes closed during the treatment, even while wearing goggles.)

Home masks tend to be less intense than in-office treatments, but your eyes still need to be protected โ€” and you need to make sure you follow the instructions to a T. โ€œJust because some is good, more is not better or best. Following the directions and manufacturer guidelines of any home skin tool or device is paramount to its success and safety,โ€ Shamban says. If the manufacturer advises using the treatment once a day for 20 minutes, doing even two or three sessions a day could be dangerous. โ€œI always recommend you check with your board-certified dermatologist before starting any new protocol, product, tool or technology.โ€

Ultimately, the risk of eye damage is unlikely, says Shamban. โ€œThere would need to be a significant overload or cumulative exposures to bright and high intensity,โ€ she says. โ€œGenerally, these treatments are simple, safe and controlled to achieve their skin goals, without any residual negative effects on the eyes.โ€
High IQ post, thank you very much

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Regarding k2 & d3, should you consume it in liquid form or as pills?

>tfw i have vit c + zinc together in capsule form
:feelswhy:
I was taking vit d3+k2 4000/100 in tablet form but it's no good, especially the cheap stuff. It gave me stomach cramps, i'll be getting vit d in liquid form made from lanolin, it's more expensive than the cheap tablets you get from Amazon but the right way to take it imo. K2 i'm not sure about, there was a thread here warning about the dangers of K2 and that it can cause hair loss in some cases, when i did take the d3+k2 tablet, i experienced a test boost, less hair shedding but the stomach cramps kinda killed it because of the way the tablet was created with cheap shit. Zinc is good, mind explaining why capsule form is not good compared to tablet? And i heard magnesium is necessary if you're taking Zinc. I think Vit C is really good but not sure what form to take it in, i'm guessing cheap capsules that have zinc in them are no good. I think Vitamin C 800-1000mg + Hydrolyzed Collagen is a good combo for hair, skin, joints, immune system, etc.
I guess you get what you pay for, buy cheap and you get shit.
Also, there was an anti-aging supplement people were taking, NMD i think it was called and as soon as they stopped taking it, they started aging rapidly and fucked themselves.
https://healthnatura.com/ is the best site if you wanna cop hq k2+d3 combo for mad bonesmashing

Does he wear lifts? he should cuz he is a fucking manlet.