GTFIH! South UK is the SEA of Europe! [INCELS GTFIH]

Graham

Graham

Certified autist (might bite)
Went into town to get clothes for my interview (I might be graduating NEET soon).

HOLY SHIT IT WAS LIFE FUEL

I'm 6ft 3, and after balding I'm a looksmax MTN, yet I mogged 99% of all the men (and women JFL) (most UK whites are subhuman in 2023). Most of the adults and some of the TEENS had receding hairlines or severe balding.

I was literally one of like 3 people with a jawline (both others were looksmax MTN and had superior non-white genetics), and I saw a mouth breather 😱

The shop assistant was nice, she had A10 eyes, but somewhat overweight and poor undereye structure. She was a looksmax MTN overall, but her personality brought her up to HTN.

A looksmax MTN is a Chadlite here

So many people were recessed and overweight it wasn't even funny. Just being lean would put you in the top 20% in this town.

The zoomer kids (technically I'm zoomer too, zoomers still heightmog previous generations) were also around 5ft 10 or below, nothing like this autism where every zoomer is 6ft 2+.

There were only 2 women that looked good, the shop assistant (looksmax MTN due to A10 halo), and some woman that had a Stacylite side profile (didn't see front, but it's the UK so probably MTN overall).

There were a couple Asian women that were probably MTN for their age group, but HTN in context of location (comparing foreigners to white UK is unfair tbh).

AUTISM is the only thing that can hold you back in the UK (and I got plenty of it).

It's not surprising that when I was a looksmax HTN/Chadlite, that I was getting cold approached, frequently complimented / invited to parties (despite autism) etc because my BDD meant I thought I was sub 2.

TL;DR: Move to south UK if incel (geomaxxing)

I'm so tired RN, my thoughts might not be formatted great, but you get what I mean. (I can't turn bold off)

Proof pics:

Average uk male

Proof

The evidence is just a rough estimation of what it's like (my drawing isn't good).

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, pneumocystosis, optimisticzoomer and 3 others
yeah you mog the average pooulation who is bald fat and short good for u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Deleted member 15539 and jake_okok
I have the same experience going out during the day.

Try this at night and enjoy being mogged into the grave.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24781, Patient A, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
yeah you mog the average pooulation who is bald fat and short good for u
That's the point, just being in shape + over 5ft 10 puts you in the top 10% in the south of England.

I have the same experience going out during the day.

Try this at night and enjoy being mogged into the grave.
IDK, I don't think a shower and a haircut would elevate the average UK southerner that much tbh.

That's the point, just being in shape + over 5ft 10 puts you in the top 10% in the south of England.
this is the case everywhere

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
So almost everyone on this site is an IRL Chad.
yeah except for users lile zero this is why were chads.org and mentalcels.org im mtn and 6"2

IDK, I don't think a shower and a haircut would elevate the average UK southerner that much tbh.
its not the shower and haircut. Moggers are grinding hard at day and mogging hard at night

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad
But some people like @forevergymcelling @6ft4 here say uk is muh hypergamy central. And that british guys are all muscular chads

Are they lying

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Graham and bwrauycnee
Come to central London
You will wish to put a bullet inside your cranium asap
Literal world models are roaming streets for recreation

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Majkal, pneumocystosis, Deleted member 16515 and 1 other person
yeah except for users lile zero this is why were chads.org and mentalcels.org im mtn and 6"2
I'm going to walk into a shop full of British LTNs (MTN in UK) and get my 22inch bideltoid wedged in the shop doorway to assert my dominance.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and gribsufer1
Come to central London
You will wish to put a bullet inside your cranium asap
Literal world models are roaming streets for recreation
London has too many foreigners witch makes it unfair as they've got more diverse genes.

• So Sad
Reactions: gribsufer1
idk i go to university in the south and get mogged all the time as a looksmax mtn

its not the shower and haircut. Moggers are grinding hard at day and mogging hard at night

This exactly. I’m top 10% during the day and bottom 10% in the evening.

idk i go to university in the south and get mogged all the time as a looksmax mtn
University is different because the more desirable and foreigners go there so there so there's better genetics that you're up against. When I went to my first Uni my closest friend was a 6ft 5, 7% bodyfat, 22inch bideltoid, rich, intelligent, HTN from Saudi Arabia. In an all-white small town you're just not up against that competition (just yet, I've noticed more Han Chinese popping up everwhere - and regardless of "muh gooks look like insects" cope, they're much prettier (more hair, collagen) than the native population).

The North is more subhuman