GTFIH SUICIDE PRANK On Mixed GIRL!!! .I knew this Femoid Wouldn't Give a Shit about me even after all Those Rich lengthy Convos REEEEEEEEEE

Deleted member 1180

Deleted member 1180

Seen Mike Mew IRL- 16Yr LondonNEETCEL
Welp The blackpill proves itself again. Even after Showing my pics It was never enough. She seemed listless to respond even after back on forth videos of Us showing each other our neighborhoods and faces In real time.

WIN 20190611 03 36 29 Pro comp

JFL she Thinks this slight morph is my actually Side profile

This Just proves How over it is For so many guys. If I can't even make it
with a morphed Side profile(and her complimenting my most redeemable feature My green eyes) She still doesn't give a fuck.
1 LI

Foids Truly don't Give a shit unless they have evidence Of Very High LMS it's over For OnlineCels

2 cropped LI

What Else Should I say. I'm thinking Of making a message like... "This account will be terminated in 10 days due to the User being deceased. died/presumed dead 22nd. Family gave permission for clearance"

Any Help Buddy Boyos???

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Ritalincel
obvious you were larping

so much free time huh

Suis me

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1106, BigBoy and Alexanderr
Guys thinking about this response once she Goes offline "This account will be terminated in 10 days at 13:00 Noon 𝐏𝐒𝐓 due to the User being deceased. died/presumed dead 21st 2:00am 𝐁𝐒𝐓 . Family gave permission for clearance To Users Friends"

Anything I should add to it buddy boyos

I've Seen enough at this age. Come from a Broken home. Seen my dad been stripped of his money from young where he essentially blackpilled Me on how gynocentric society from 7 JFL

theres no point, stop messaging her on move on to a different foid.

but judging by the way youre writing there it doesnt seem like it was going well.
gynocentric
whats that?

Welp Let's See what happens and If she thinks I'm "larping"

3333 LI

theres no point, stop messaging her on move on to a different foid.

but judging by the way youre writing there it doesnt seem like it was going well.

whats that?

Yh Agreed this Is why I had to do the test. After the mew vector I am gonna ascend(assuming i do get it) if not it's over. I have a good frame and aslong as I have a decent lower third combined with an even better eye area I'll hopefully be able to get Over 5s even with Low money or shitty Status
Famous last words.
lmao

If She believes this I think I'd be a Great Email Scammer. Could ESCAMMAX and Get a Gold digger. Launder all my MOONEY to BitCOin

what are you trying to accomplish here

what are you trying to accomplish here
To Prove that She never gave A shit about me and that it's over for me currently and For onlineCels. Do you need more Info?
The Only Foids Online expect Orbiters

To Prove that She never gave A shit about me and that it's over for me currently and For onlineCels. Do you need more Info?
I don't think you need to prove that though, even if i got pics from stacy and then found out she killed herself i wouldnt give a shit lmao

females are natural sociopaths

I don't think you need to prove that though, even if i got pics from stacy and then found out she killed herself i wouldnt give a shit lmao

females are natural sociopaths
Completely Agreed Man She came online and didn't Even respond LMFAO. I am Done with this World. Can't Wait To cryonicsMAXX and come back in a world where All these foids will have been EaTen by worms. All there assets Useless And I'll Ascend TO greatness Where Foids Will only Get by Via developing Good personas and not just being Useless Holes. Probably the Most base comment I've seen all day @Pillarman
obvious you were larping
This Gurl Is completely engrossed in 4chan Culture she talks like that

Last edited:
dude u didnt even use proper capitals LMFAO

>trying to meet girls on discord

Did she respond? Lol.

Also just lol if you think people will feel bad or care when you kill yourself. Seriously.

She doesn't give a shit about you. Never did, never will, only because you're ugly.

Proving this is not going to accomplish a thing. Nobody cares. You're ugly and worthless.

Stop focusing on cunts that hate you. I know it's tough. I struggle with it as much as anyone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
DUDE! nice worldmap I have the same one.

• JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
I didn't know that people use discord to interact with girls?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back