GTFIH TARDS WHO KEEP SAYING RECESSED MAXILLA

Deleted member 6095

Deleted member 6095

It's only begun
You fuckwits keep saying recessed maxilla, (I'm guessing mostly greycels), but you dumbasses don't even know what is recessed and what isn't.

Let's do an overview:

250px Gray190
Gray189

The green area is the maxilla, this is the main area lefort 1,2, and the ever famous 3 try and seek to move forward.

I'm gonna use 2 members to specifically show what recession vs non recession is for this.

The triangle test from the start of the maxilla (eye area) to the end (start of nose), is a good indicator. 45 degree angles of the triangle are ideal.

@Native has the unfortunate reality of being a hapa. This almost always means.. panface.

Screenshot 20200610 1728322

The length B to C is what we are looking for. The longer that is, the better forward growth you have. This is SLIGHTLY recessed, not overly. The angles are closer to 30 + 60

@SubhumanCurrycel has the best bones of any looksmaxxer but has the cursed skin of a curry.
8EF369FA 9AE5 40E5 A39A 52F6F0AAC5E42

Forgot to label, but you can see the bottom B to C side is extremely pronounced forward. This is the ideal result from a lefort 3. Angles are nearly 45 + 45. Any further would be rat looking, giving you a snout almost:
CB2913CE 8C2B 4183 A81E 332F8C5F4BDE

Anyways hopefully this clears up wtf an ACTUALLY recessed maxilla is.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, Deleted member 7173, oatmeal and 14 others
The triangle test is legit tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 8064 and 5 others
a greycel hatin on greycels...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080, thecel, Htobrother and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: fernandobrocolli and Dog face
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: THEMOGEE, RecessedPrettyboy, Subhuman Philtrum and 2 others
"@SubhumanCurrycel has the best bones of any looksmaxxer but has the cursed skin of a curry."

If this was the case why are Spanish/Latino brown people seen as attractive? Nothing to do with his skin-colour. More phenotype and in this particular context, his lack of hair which deprives him from the harmony he needs to be good looking.

More racism from this dumb forum @Newone. Lol you're right, anyone that is black or brown is immediately dismissed ROFL

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Mexicanboi and RecessedPrettyboy
"@SubhumanCurrycel has the best bones of any looksmaxxer but has the cursed skin of a curry."

If this was the case why are Spanish/Latino brown people seen as attractive? Nothing to do with his skin-colour. More phenotype and in this particular context, his lack of hair which deprives him from the harmony he needs to be good looking.

More racism from this dumb forum @Newone. Lol you're right, anyone that is black or brown is immediately dismissed ROFL
Yes pheno is one part, but Spanish and Latino are often given more attractive coloring, lighter eyes etc. His pheno is fine imo, very Caucasian features because of the forward growth. If subhumancurry had arvids coloring he would be fucking girls as we speak. Yeah he should get hair transplant doe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, Deleted member 6512, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
op can you do one for mandible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 6095
Not with that short lower third.
I dont think his lower third is short at all. In fact it's very similar to barret's. All @SubhumanCurrycel has to do is get rhino to make his nose upturned bc then that lower third will appear much larger.

8EF369FA 9AE5 40E5 A39A 52F6F0AAC5E4

12383fd9d786e4d84718125e64238baf

• +1
Reactions: father_john, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
I've got 40+50. Is it bad or good?

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
Can I pm you my side profile so you judge mine?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310 and Deleted
Holy shit unban him pls he makes good posts and is high IQ.

ROFL why'd he get banned?

Not sure this was high IQ, just highly researched, but ROFL at people who actually contribute well to this forum getting the ban.

ROFL why'd he get banned?

Not sure this was high IQ, just highly researched, but ROFL at people who actually contribute well to this forum getting the ban.
He admitted to be an alt account.
Just spoke to him apparently he, lurked here for a while so he made an excuse to shed some greycel shame i guess.
Pretty low IQ move but his threads are legit asf
@Nosecel Unban him man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, Deleted member 2621 and Subhuman Philtrum
Just spoke to him apparently he, lurked here for a while so he made an excuse to shed some greycel shame i guess.
Pretty low IQ move but his threads are legit asf
@Nosecel Unban him man.
Yeah if he is joking that is insanely low IQ, I will consult with the higher ups.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Shhhhh's me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: saffacel, Deleted member 6095 and Nosecel
K I'm back.
One thing I forgot to mention. ORBITAL DECOMPRESSION. This will make your maxilla appear better even though you didn't change your bone. Good 2 in one if you have bulging eyes or too much lid exposure.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, jackthenerd and HighIQcel
yeah it's over, but at least now i know why.

Lol that was my morph. At least you could tag me

Attachments

• 6E9659C9-0F48-4A9F-9AE4-D75B86191B16.jpeg
    6E9659C9-0F48-4A9F-9AE4-D75B86191B16.jpeg
    54 KB · Views: 47
His chin is very short lol wtf
It is but it’s made worse by my down turned nose (I measured that my nose detracts from my lower third)
Look at how a rhino pretty much fixes my lower third for the most part
02494DA9 A887 42DB AD61 E4B4BD4AEDB6
F99BC818 C65B 466E B439 E709354E75BC

• Woah
Reactions: didntreadlol
You fuckwits keep saying recessed maxilla, (I'm guessing mostly greycels), but you dumbasses don't even know what is recessed and what isn't.

Let's do an overview:

View attachment 461654View attachment 461655
The green area is the maxilla, this is the main area lefort 1,2, and the ever famous 3 try and seek to move forward.

I'm gonna use 2 members to specifically show what recession vs non recession is for this.

The triangle test from the start of the maxilla (eye area) to the end (start of nose), is a good indicator. 45 degree angles of the triangle are ideal.

@Native has the unfortunate reality of being a hapa. This almost always means.. panface.

View attachment 461657
The length B to C is what we are looking for. The longer that is, the better forward growth you have. This is SLIGHTLY recessed, not overly. The angles are closer to 30 + 60

@SubhumanCurrycel has the best bones of any looksmaxxer but has the cursed skin of a curry.
View attachment 461659
Forgot to label, but you can see the bottom B to C side is extremely pronounced forward. This is the ideal result from a lefort 3. Angles are nearly 45 + 45. Any further would be rat looking, giving you a snout almost:
View attachment 461660

That 1/4 white genes halos subhuman curry hard ngl that skull is clearly more caucasoid than an average shit skin curry but the skin is bad ngl.

Bones w/ fat (in good spots e.g. around eyes) = good
Bones w/o fat= decent
No Bones = shit regardless of with or without fat

David Schwimmer is a great example of bad bones but great fat distribution. Just look at his under eyes, upper eyes and pretty much everywhere. He has great fat distribution, but it's clear he has terrible bones(recessed orbitals, no cheekbones, no ogee curve, no jawline etc)

Attachments

• david-schwimmer-9476478-2-402.jpg
    david-schwimmer-9476478-2-402.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 59
  • +1
Reactions: father_john
8EF369FA-9AE5-40E5-A39A-52F6F0AAC5E4~2.jpeg

Forgot to label, but you can see the bottom B to C side is extremely pronounced forward. This is the ideal result from a lefort
@SubhumanCurrycel what does your smile look like?

Let's do an overview:

View attachment 461657

View attachment 461659
View attachment 461660

is that what flat face looks like it looks normal to me lol.

just be a rat theory

does this method measure how forward grown the lower maxilla is or the whole maxilla? since the lenght of B to C is where the lower maxilla is.

does this method measure how forward grown the lower maxilla is or the whole maxilla? since the lenght of B to C is where the lower maxilla is.
Lower maxilla, but for most people thats pretty much fine for the whole thing. If you have prothaganism like this:

then you need bimax with rotation in order to fix

Let's do an overview:

View attachment 461657

View attachment 461659
View attachment 461660

I’ve been told maxilla recession is my biggest issue. Where would I fit in on this? The two pics were taken like a week apart I don’t know why they look so different

Attachments

• 017AB7E3-9289-48B5-9151-5D0E7632C8E9.jpeg
    017AB7E3-9289-48B5-9151-5D0E7632C8E9.jpeg
    105.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 8E6296CA-24FD-471B-AF9D-538F4CBC713C.jpeg
    8E6296CA-24FD-471B-AF9D-538F4CBC713C.jpeg
    56.9 KB · Views: 50
I’ve been told maxilla recession is my biggest issue. Where would I fit in on this? The two pics were taken like a week apart I don’t know why they look so different
Yes your maxilla is recessed and jaw is quite downswung. Bimax would benefit you greatly. The reason the pics look different is bc your head is upturned in the first.
1550804363 1548770546 gif 1

Look at bimax results: