• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, diamondbill, rand anon and 8 others
5. not being @worldmog

is niggercoin valid?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
farming reps with shitty posts like this is your life purpose
Lol all your posts are shitposts screaming for attention you fucking retarded GrAYcel, I post less than you at that too

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
1. speaking fluent Swahili
2. deep knowledge of bitcoin
3. a collection of floral hawaiian red polo shirts
4. aquarium at home with rare fish

You NEED this to have a good dating life. No IFS OR BUTS
6. mongolian throat singing

• +1
6. Being a moderator on incels.is

• +1
Lol all your posts are shitposts screaming for attention you fucking retarded GrAYcel, I rarely post
Go measure obscure ratios lil bro thats why u get no bitches. All this shit about looks but when i spew facts you call it shitposts. Over for u bud pal

I know you’re trolling, but a deep voice is legit number 1.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, klip11, hardestmfintheroom and 2 others
Go measure obscure ratios lil bro thats why u get no bitches. All this shit about looks but when i spew facts you call it shitposts. Over for u bud pal
-

Last edited:
  • JFL
read this 20 more times in french but BACKWARDS to understand.

• +1
swahili for the bbc halo i see

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692 and klip11
Women nowadays have raised their standards according to .org

You need to learn the language of some lost cannibal tribe, swahili is too mainstream and not dark triad enough in 2024.

• Woah
Women nowadays have raised their standards according to .org

You need to learn the language of some lost cannibal tribe, swahili is too mainstream and not dark triad enough in 2024.
What do you recommend?

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
All the bitches love my rare fish. I trade rare fish. I am a rare fish black market millionare. If i had to choose between 1 million dollars and dinner with kanye id choose kanye because he will give me a gift like maybe a chair and i will sell the chair and buy 2 chairs and before you know it i have 1 million dollars plus discipline from selling chairs. Think outside the box brother

• Love it
worldmog

• Love it
What do you recommend?
Heard there was this tribe that killed everyone who got close to them and never contacted an outsider. It was some people in India, Sentinel i think.

Maybe learning that language is dark triad enough for Lm.

I know you’re trolling, but a deep voice is legit number 1.
no its not. Its an amplifier but not neccesary. I have a really good voice and I get commments all the time about it but it aint getting me bitches. The nt status maxxes dripmaxxed jewerlymaxxed pretty boy gets all the bitches

Heard there was this tribe that killed everyone who got close to them and never contacted an outsider. It was some people in India, Sentinel i think.

Maybe learning that language is dark triad enough for Lm.
Being an ally of violent uncontacted tribes and learning their language is the bare minimum in 2024

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Last time I was at a bar I had a guy from Zanzibar brag to me about how much women love hearing Swahili while getting railed. Never have I heard a man so happy about his dick size JFL. I wonder till this day how much he was packing tbh

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 39692
Last time I was at a bar I had a guy from Zanzibar brag to me about how much women love hearing Swahili while getting railed. Never have I heard a man so happy about his dick size JFL. I wonder till this day how much he was packing tbh
Dirty talking girls in Swahili is LAW. Just lol at missing this key component

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Ninyonye uume wangu kahaba. Language of love and lust

• JFL
Ninyonye uume wangu kahaba. Language of love and lust
He had long as fuck dredds. He was a nice fella. Gave good life advice too tbh

• Love it
Random mfs you meet and never see again are always the best
Omm. Tbh I like going to bars/pubs alone for this reason. Most women are also very receptive when I approach this way for some reason

• Love it
Omm. Tbh I like going to bars/pubs alone for this reason. Most women are also very receptive when I approach this way for some reason
how exactly do you approach women

• JFL
how exactly do you approach women
JFL go up and talk to them, it takes a lot of rejection to not care. First 1000 rejections are warm up theory. Also I’m quite low inhib but even lower inhib when drunk

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 39692
JFL go up and talk to them, it takes a lot of rejection to not care. First 1000 rejections are warm up theory. Also I’m quite low inhib but even lower inhib when drunk
i have never gotten rejected yet in my life, but honestly i never approached a woman yet. Its not as easy as just go talk theorem

• Woah
i have never gotten rejected yet in my life, but honestly i never approached a woman yet. Its not as easy as just go talk theorem
Tbh rejection isn’t bad if you’ve had pussy semi-recently. Rejection in a drought is suicidefuel. That’s why you gotta keep spamming rejections. I’m moving in with my friends in two weeks and we plan going out twice a week to spam approaches

• Hmm...
Forgot the most important one: positive rep on .org

• Love it
Tbh rejection isn’t bad if you’ve had pussy semi-recently. Rejection in a drought is suicidefuel. That’s why you gotta keep spamming rejections. I’m moving in with my friends in two weeks and we plan going out twice a week to spam approaches
how do u get pussy, brother

nice glutes objectively

im white and ltn sadly wont work for me
If you could approach at least you can make women uncomfortable. I used to cold approach even when I was obese. It’s all about the mindset and lookz

• Love it
If you could approach at least you can make women uncomfortable. I used to cold approach even when I was obese. It’s all about the mindset and lookz
i think i have looks that would make them laugh not uncomfortable jfl but i agree good mindset mogs im stuck with bad mindset

• +1
i think i have looks that would make them laugh not uncomfortable jfl but i agree good mindset mogs im stuck with bad mindset
Change today 2024 type shit

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back