gtfih! ultimate guide! how to actually ascend to chad from surgery

F

faggotchadlite

action movie prettyboy
so this guide covers what u need for becoming chad through surgery and why a lot of people dont ascend to chad through it

1. first off, dont take surgeries out of convinience cause u can afford them or they are easy, take them out of necessity
like bimax wont benefit u hard until ur truly recessed so its better to confront a doctor and ask him if ur recesses without mentioning surgery in the first place so he doesn't lie like a jew

2. dont go overboard and masturbate about useless stuff, like ive seen dumbasses saying theyre gonna get tall chins through
surgery without realising it wont suit them, remember the ideal chin is medium sized but wide and forward grown, you only would want to get a chin implant if ur chin is narrow, short or recessed

3.before creating halos, try fixing ur hardest failos but at the same time dont focus on very minor failos, like get bimax for recession, rhino if u have a jew nose or wide alars, lip surgery if u have shit lips, infra if u have scleral show rather than getting an implant for ur already alright cheekbones

4.have a bare minimum base (short to medium midface, high fwhr (above 1.8) , not very recessed (okay if ur like near robert Pattinson ) and at least average pfl and most importantly, your ipd

5.dont forget hair, like get a high density transplant near ur hairline (most focused part for hairstyle) for ultimate ascension if u have big forehead or below average hair density

6. fix narrow lips at all cost

7.get limb lengthening if ur manlet, if ur around 5 11 dont care that much about height just wear lifts and have good frame

8.avoid easy fixes, u might not want to get filler for something while implant will be more useful

9. softmaxx first, u prolly might not need surgery and will save a lot of money, plus u cant expect to surgery maxx if ur too lazy to take this easy step

10.dont cope with shit like "nose doesn't matter " "eye area above all "

11. leanmaxx you fucking idiot, imagine getting surgery when you dont even know what ur bones look like

12. stop wanting to be perfect , chad doesn't look perfect, he looks masculine, healthy and has no failos, thats what u should aim for

13. dont do surgery to look like someone, like baretts hunter eyes wouldnt ever suit ur face, neither will gandys forehead or cavills chin, see what suits best for u

14. make sure u do a morph before surgery and only include surgical improvements in the morph, not shit u can alter without surgery

15.take ur pheno into account

16.remember coloring and hair mogs bones if bones are at least average like look at @SubhumanCurrycel , he has best bones on this forum and still ldars

if not chad then i think most people here can ascend to chadlite with this guide and be gl at least
u ofc wont go male model but everyone can look attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, AscendingHero, Swole bravo and 12 others
3 plate squat 4 plate deadlift

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, EverythingMattersCel, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others
ya tbh, i am reducing the time i use this site cause i have mapped my plan with all looksmaxxes and surgeries i need to ascend hard

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
If you don't have any severe deformities. Then hair and phenotype is everything ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
My lips are extremely small, what to do?

c
How? which surgery to get wider lips?
best one is commusiroplasty, or u can make a stretching appliance that adds like 2 to 3 cm

then u can use mse if ur palate is narrow

at last u can place fillers strategically which wont help that much

• +1
Reactions: gamma
If you don't have any severe deformities. Then hair and phenotype is everything ngl.
ya, but theres only 1 surgery that fixes pheno, its the infraorbital implant

I would add:

- gymmaxx. being lean but with small muscles isn't ideal after 20-25 yo

What could bimax cost?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I disagree with filler. While not optimal for long term will help you evaluate whether implants are worth it.

best one is commusiroplasty
it's shit, most results end up looking weird an the other ones botched, there is no surgical way to make the mouth bigger rn

it's shit, most results end up looking weird an the other ones botched, there is no surgical way to make the mouth bigger rn
i mean i dont even need it anymore, im stretching my mouth with a device and after that i prolly will get lip filler

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
  • +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
i mean i dont even need it anymore, im stretching my mouth with a device and after that i prolly will get lip filler
Ur probably stretching ur mouth by sucking dick u faggot