(GTFIH) We all want more from ourselves

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
I will tell you cold hard truths:

Saying ur 180 cm to foids on tinder they will google it up to find a conversion in feet it would say 5’9 as that is the first thing it comes up. Little do they know 180 —> 5’9 —> 5’11. Just don’t say It in cm JUST inches thank me later bois…

I know someone in my college is 6’5 and want to be 6’7 so he is considering ‘leg lengthening surgery’ yes we live in a crazy world.

Most people are on here just to mog other people. Just grow tf up honestly. Do you not care about ur own benefits such as improving urself to its full extent, health, mental health and to get girls?

Some feminists say men only think about food, sex and sleep. Yes some men not all think that sex is everything but in reality that’s the most pleasurable thing our dopamine gets released by significant amounts. Chads who are above 6”+ plus 7+ psl shredded 6 packs and 6 inch penises, go crazy for still being a virgin coz they’re either autists or schizos. They get pleasure from jealousy this is similar Lasarcko’s situation if he is 6’7 then why is he on here??

Think of this here Justin Marc a 5’4 mtn curry who slays white foids taller than him.

• +1
Reactions: Squirreljak, Deleted member 23239 and Deleted member 26116
Preach this and share it about @seth @Akuma @copefuel @Crestfallen95 @Makhachev @Blackgymmax @human304 @LastTemp @ascendedd @Amnesia @hormonetherapy @RecessedSubhumanX @RetardSubhuman
@Dr. Bruh @mrriceguy @cloUder @LiteralCaucasian
@AscendingHero
@Gargantuan
@TRUE_CEL

Last edited:
I imagine you lying on your bed looking at the ceiling thinking about what you wrote here, then you open Looksmax and write it like nothing

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 23554
Crazy some people don’t agree with me

For what? Jfl
you are fighting someone from internet, in an unknows location in this gae planet. you gonna punch the monitor then right?

agree with your point tbh

its human nature to always want more and so on

i want to be normie

n
Preach this and share it about @seth @Akuma @copefuel @Crestfallen95 @Makhachev @Blackgymmax @human304 @LastTemp @ascendedd @Amnesia @hormonetherapy @RecessedSubhumanX @RetardSubhuman
@Dr. Bruh @mrriceguy @cloUder @LiteralCaucasian
@AscendingHero
@Gargantuan
@TRUE_CEL

I will tell you cold hard truths:

Saying ur 180 cm to foids on tinder they will google it up to find a conversion in feet it would say 5’9 as that is the first thing it comes up. Little do they know 180 —> 5’9 —> 5’11. Just don’t say It in cm JUST inches thank me later bois…

I know someone in my college is 6’5 and want to be 6’7 so he is considering ‘leg lengthening surgery’ yes we live in a crazy world.

Most people are on here just to mog other people. Just grow tf up honestly. Do you not care about ur own benefits such as improving urself to its full extent, health, mental health and to get girls?

Some feminists say men only think about food, sex and sleep. Yes some men not all think that sex is everything but in reality that’s the most pleasurable thing our dopamine gets released by significant amounts. Chads who are above 6”+ plus 7+ psl shredded 6 packs and 6 inch penises, go crazy for still being a virgin coz they’re either autists or schizos. They get pleasure from jealousy this is similar Lasarcko’s situation if he is 6’7 then why is he on here??

Think of this here Justin Marc a 5’4 mtn curry who slays white foids taller than him.
First of all iasarcko is 5'8.

But I agree with the main post. I bet most girls (tbh also most guys) are actually too dumb to intuitively understand that the 5.9 means 5 Feet and 90,551% of one foot which translates to 5 feet ~10.87 inches.

I'm 1,88m btw