GTFIH

alligatordude

alligatordude

serious poster
ok so lets take the psl scale and the 80/20 rule

so if women only are actually willing to fuck the top 20% of males, and lets say you are only considered good looking by normies after the 4.5/5 psl range

does that mean 80% of men are under the 4-5 psl range?
and how much of the 20& of top men are actually higher than 5-5.5 on the psl scale

What u think HOMMEY

very few are above 5.5psl irl. if u disagree u don’t leave ur house enough or live in the netherlands

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3593
very few are above 5.5psl irl. if u disagree u don’t leave ur house enough or live in the netherlands

I live in the Netherlands, some parts of the country only have ugly people and others only have chads

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
Yea comrade

I thought 4.5 psl is average

20% of men don't need to try is a more accurate 80/20 rule tbh

I live in the Netherlands, some parts of the country only have ugly people and others only have chads
Just don't live in the centre of student cities

I thought 4.5 psl is average
the people that i see are rated 4.5 psl on here mog 80% of the guys where i live
and psl 6 and above are so fucking rare in the real world where u arent staring at pictures of models all days in your bedroom in the basement rotting away

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ghostcel
the people that i see are rated 4.5 psl on here mog 80% of the guys where i live
and psl 6 and above are so fucking rare in the real world where u arent staring at pictures of models all days in your bedroom in the basement rotting away

I look in the mirror every fucking day :lul: also a 7 PSL 6'5 guy in my class so nah :lul: