GTIFH BATTLE OF THE PRETTYBOYS: SIKKUNT23 VS LUCIANGA (WITH POLL)

WHO?

• Total voters
Deleted member 9072

Deleted member 9072

CURRY MEEKS (THE ROCK) RETIRED
giphy.gif

@Sikkunt23 (MIKE MEW APPRENTICE)

9e32356d-8fcf-4923-b460-85299f01072e-jpeg.748140
55b1d05c-48ef-4b48-a590-82635ab3b8f7-jpeg.748139
hqV1owA.png

@Lucianga (FRAUDED 8 PSL MM)

@ineedhelo4844

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and sytyl
@ineedhelo4844 @Sikkunt23

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro and Deleted member 8583
Lucianga looks like a weird tranny tbh the other one moggs

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 6402
4-0 in 2 minutes @Lucianga
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Copemaxxing, sytyl and 1 other person
@Baldingman1998
@sytyl
with poll this time vote tbh

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Baldingman1998
U mean mog blitzkrieg

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 8583
why do you keep doing this. nobody is going to vote for the second guy in any of these polls because were repulsed by the image of a transsexual or anything resembling a transsexual. its not an objective vote. get his haircut and we can do this again

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Copemaxxing and Inscol
why do you keep doing this. nobody is going to vote for the second guy in any of these polls because were repulsed by the image of a transsexual or anything resembling a transsexual. its not an objective vote. get his haircut and we can do this again
I didn't do shit I was requested to make this mog battle kys greycel for even speaking to me like that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 8583 and sytyl
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Both are trannies but sikkunt mogs because he transitioned fully and now actually looks like a man instead of still looking like a woman

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Effortless and 3 others
Both are trannies but sikkunt mogs because he transitioned fully and now actually looks like a man instead of still looking like a woman

She's arab? jfl

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
@Lucianga

ngl she wearing contacts or shit? She looks white tbh
Half my cousins look like that I was the only one to be unlucky to inherit deathnic coloring tbh

Holy shit @Sikkunt23 looks absolutely insane under sunlight

2044BB4BD9E488B977BAFEF9543484E54C2D8581

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Sikkunt23, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
sikkunt is 6 psl tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
sikkunt is 6 psl tbh
@Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
Anyone who has eyes can see that its not even close...even with my chinky eyes

• +1
@Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga @Lucianga
lucianga is 4psl tbh not the worst on this site but just delusional as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Taylorswift and Deleted member 9072
89efe5c48ea06386478db6f34f6e91c0.png

RATIO'D

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless and sytyl
  • So Sad
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto, johncruz12345 and Effortless
ion remember asking though
it wasn't an answer to a question. your severely autistic mind may think that social interaction is exclusively a question and answer session, but thats not the case unfortunately

• JFL
Reactions: inceletto, Ocelot, sytyl and 2 others
it wasn't an answer to a question. your severely autistic mind may think that social interaction is exclusively a question and answer session, but thats not the case unfortunately
Still, ion remember asking

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Imageedit 2 8410854951

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 9852 and Effortless
lucianga can ascend with trannymaxxing

7EB15B8D D21C 4C0F 8CDD 981B0EAF89C3

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 9072
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Yea when I. Asked who my looks match was
@Effortless I'm trustworthy man. PM pics I wanna see how you look like. I can give good rating tbh.

giphy.gif

Yea when I. Asked who my looks match was
Speaking of that we’re you doing it off of just psl or psl and jb appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Speaking of that we’re you doing it off of just psl or psl and jb appeal
A bit of both but more leaning towards jb appeal