Gua sha can be replaced?

ʾAbū al-Qāsim

ʾAbū al-Qāsim

Iron
Do you really need to buy a gua sha or can you substitute? Hands, objects, whatever?

Yes you need to buy gua sha or either your whole face will be full of pimples and bloated from unpure objects

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cheerio, BootySniffer69, socialcel and 2 others
Just clean it before using? I mean you also need to clean the gua sha before using, no?
Clean the gua sha with a moisturiser and remember to use some short of salt spray to make the gua sha move easier in the skin.

• JFL
Reactions: cheerio and socialcel
Clean the gua sha with a moisturiser and remember to use some short of salt spray to make the gua sha move easier in the skin.
I'm asking why you said you can't use some other object in place of a gua sha due to it being "[im]pure". Gua sha is also impure and needs to be cleaned before every usage.

I'm asking why you said you can't use some other object in place of a gua sha due to it being "[im]pure". Gua sha is also impure and needs to be cleaned before every usage.
Gua sha is made of a specific stone with a specific shape which creates an effect what other object like "hand" couldn't never replace

• JFL
Reactions: cheerio and socialcel
its like some dumb tiktok shop item lmao. u can use anything like hands or wtv tbh idek if the exersizes even do anything

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
its like some dumb tiktok shop item lmao. u can use anything like hands or wtv tbh idek if the exersizes even do anything
Seen before and afters, definitely seems to help a good amount. It's just that I don't know if you really need that gua sha shape and material or if all you need is just something to press against your face and do the movements.

Seen before and afters, definitely seems to help a good amount. It's just that I don't know if you really need that gua sha shape and material or if all you need is just something to press against your face and do the movements.
its all a scam lmfao, and u can use anything everyone here is just messing with u

its all a scam lmfao, and u can use anything everyone here is just messing with u
Nah, I don't think it's a scam, and I know the niggas here are messing. LooksThinker is a troll I believe. I just wanted to see if he's actually gonna say something useful for once.

Nah, I don't think it's a scam, and I know the niggas here are messing. LooksThinker is a troll I believe. I just wanted to see if he's actually gonna say something useful for once.
maybe it isnt but yeah you dont need anything specific, you can always like make one urself or use ur hand