Gua sha is cope

sub5incel125

sub5incel125

Iron
if you have chubby cheeks go for a run

My friend does it consistently, is shorter than me, as well as heavier. yet is more defined facially. I believe that it helps to an extent and shouldn’t be overlooked but it is overhyped as fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thegiganigga, moreroidsmoredates and arab_chink
H2o

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and sub5incel125
It helps with lymphatic drainage. You can get rid of excess water retention in the face.

However if your face is fat then using a gua sha isn’t going to make it leaner. It also wont give you a sudden sharp jawline or something.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and aber
My friend does it consistently, is shorter than me, as well as heavier. yet is more defined facially. I believe that it helps to an extent and shouldn’t be overlooked but it is overhyped as fuck.
genetic not gua sha gua sha doesnt change bone structure

It helps with lymphatic drainage. You can get rid of excess water retention in the face.

However if your face is fat then using a gua sha isn’t going to make it leaner. It also wont give you a sudden sharp jawline or something.
just drink hella water if you skinny and have lymph fluids. morning bloat goes away after like an hour or two for me

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
And fire is hot

• JFL
Reactions: sub5incel125
genetic not gua sha gua sha doesnt change bone structure
I’d agree he has decent bones but by comparison we are the same pheno. Even still bones would be subjective.

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125