Gua Sha Jade - How to get a more chiselled face (bloatcels gtfih)

D

Deleted member 22354

Introduction
Gua Sha is an ancient Chinese healing technique that involves scraping the skin with a massage tool, typically made from jade, to improve circulation and promote healing. It has been used for centuries to treat various ailments and promote overall wellness.

Benefits
  1. Improved circulation: Gua Sha helps stimulate blood flow, which can reduce inflammation and promote healing.
  2. Reduced muscle tension: The scraping technique helps release tension in muscles, providing relief from stiffness and pain.
  3. Lymphatic drainage: Gua Sha can help stimulate lymphatic drainage, which aids in detoxification and reduces puffiness.
  4. Enhanced skincare: Regular Gua Sha use can help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark circles, and improve skin elasticity.
  5. Stress reduction: Gua Sha can help relax the body and reduce stress by stimulating pressure points and releasing tension.
How to Perform Gua Sha
  1. Cleanse your skin and apply a facial oil or moisturizer to reduce friction.
  2. Hold the Gua Sha tool at a 45-degree angle and gently scrape your skin in upward and outward strokes.
  3. Begin at the neck and work your way up to the face, targeting areas with tension or puffiness.
  4. Use light pressure for delicate areas, such as under the eyes, and firmer pressure on areas with more tension.
  5. Perform Gua Sha for 5-10 minutes, 2-3 times a week for best results. I use it daily.
  6. Keep your Gua Sha Jade tool clean by washing it with mild soap and/or water after each use.
Choosing the Right Gua Sha Jade Tool
  1. Material: Genuine jade or rose quartz are popular choices for their natural cooling properties and durability.
    1. Jade is said to be especially good for skin that tends to have blemishes. It is also said to have a cleansing, decongestant and anti-inflammatory effect on the skin. Imo always get jade, just be sure its real jade!
    2. Rose quartz is said to give the skin protection from external influences and have a firming effect on the skin.
  2. Shape: Gua Sha tools come in various shapes, designed for different areas of the face and body. Choose a tool that fits your needs and preferences.
  3. Quality: Look for a smooth, well-crafted tool without sharp edges or imperfections to ensure a comfortable and effective experience. Get a real one, like I said.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, It'snotover, ascension and 7 others
Yeah, I used it and just got scouted to be a model.

My penis is still only 2 inches. Can this help with that?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, FutureAestheticMale, rand anon and 4 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, FutureAestheticMale and Deleted member 22354
Profiting off 2 digits IQ ppls will never fail to impress me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, BoredPrince, ascension and 6 others
Profiting off 2 digits IQ ppls will never fail to impress me.
Science diagrees.

TLDR: gua sha contributes to improved skin health and appearance.

TLDR: This review article provides an overview of lymphedema and discusses the effectiveness of various treatments, including manual lymphatic drainage, in managing the condition.

TLDR: Although this study focuses on chronic neck pain, the increased blood circulation observed through Gua Sha may lead to better skin health and a more toned facial appearance.

TLDR: This study evaluates the efficacy of manual lymphatic drainage in preventing secondary lymphedema after breast cancer surgery.

TLDR: This randomized controlled trial investigates the effectiveness of early physiotherapy, including manual lymphatic drainage, in preventing lymphedema after breast cancer surgery.

TLDR: This case study indicates that Gua Sha can have hepatoprotective effects, which may improve overall health and, in turn, indirectly affect skin health.

TLDR: Although this study focuses also on pain intensity and pressure pain thresholds, the increased blood circulation observed through Gua Sha may lead to better skin health and a more toned facial appearance.

edit: only low IQ people talk like you, high IQ people would debate my points.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Fing_lavina, Deleted member 30843, nik.077 and 7 others
My mum does gua sha on her face but uses a credit card instead of buying a real one.

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 22623, Banderacell and 7 others
Bro spent his hours researching a bluepill gigacope

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 31560, BoredPrince and 8 others
Gua Sha dropped his bf from 30% to 10%. Totally not biased and he has a link in his bio just a coincidence.
Realistically, by fixing K-NaCl ratio u can improve your lymphatic system without trying to move it manually and it will be much more beneficial, healthier overall.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
OPs face after 3 months

dbdc8161e47e701a1714e36aaab630ab.jpg

Meanwhile even though his face is chiseled his body will look like this

overweight-fat-man-weighing-himself-scales_564276-11807.jpg

Omg op is so smart why bother leanmaxxing when you can have a perfectly chiseled face at 30% bf

The Wire Reaction GIF

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, BoredPrince, ascension and 4 others
Science diagrees.

TLDR: This review article provides an overview of lymphedema and discusses the effectiveness of various treatments, including manual lymphatic drainage, in managing the condition.

TLDR: Although this study focuses on chronic neck pain, the increased blood circulation observed through Gua Sha may lead to better skin health and a more toned facial appearance.

TLDR: This study evaluates the efficacy of manual lymphatic drainage in preventing secondary lymphedema after breast cancer surgery.

TLDR: This randomized controlled trial investigates the effectiveness of early physiotherapy, including manual lymphatic drainage, in preventing lymphedema after breast cancer surgery.

TLDR: This case study indicates that Gua Sha can have hepatoprotective effects, which may improve overall health and, in turn, indirectly affect skin health.

TLDR: Although this study focuses also on pain intensity and pressure pain thresholds, the increased blood circulation observed through Gua Sha may lead to better skin health and a more toned facial appearance.

does this fr work or are u trolling?

• +1
isnt stainless steel superior? it has greater natural cooling properties, no?

• JFL
Reactions: Lucid, Deleted member 22354 and Deleted member 26640
I don’t get why it has to be jade or rose quartz. Wouldn’t any stone have more or less the same effect?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27772, Martian, Deleted member 22354 and 1 other person
does this fr work or are u trolling?
ofc it does, im not kidding. The most important benefit is Lymphatic drainage. And this isn't cope, you can also get this at your dermatologist or cosmetician, which is better ofc. This is just a good device to do it at home.

I don’t get why it has to be jade or rose quartz. Wouldn’t any stone have more or less the same effect?
Yes, if it is well made. But there is also a spiritual aspect and its easier to get a real high quality jade stone than obsidian for example.

OPs face after 3 months

dbdc8161e47e701a1714e36aaab630ab.jpg

Meanwhile even though his face is chiseled his body will look like this

overweight-fat-man-weighing-himself-scales_564276-11807.jpg

Omg op is so smart why bother leanmaxxing when you can have a perfectly chiseled face at 30% bf

The Wire Reaction GIF
meanwhile im gymmaxxed and at around 8-10% with perfect hairline and high t while you are thinking about getting on testosterone replacement therapy.

Stop coping, i use this for Lymphatic drainage and it works for this aspect. Ofc the tiktok is a hyperbola

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member 24221, poopoohead and 1 other person
whats the differene between using that thing vs rubbing my face is my hand

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC and Deleted member 22354
ofc it does, im not kidding. The most important benefit is Lymphatic drainage. And this isn't cope, you can also get this at your dermatologist or cosmetician, which is better ofc. This is just a good device to do it at home.

Yes, if it is well made. But there is also a spiritual aspect and its easier to get a real high quality jade stone than obsidian for example.

meanwhile im gymmaxxed and at around 8-10% with perfect hairline and high t while you are thinking about getting on testosterone replacement therapy.

Stop coping, i use this for Lymphatic drainage and it works for this aspect. Ofc the tiktok is a hyperbola
op is right because im low t soyboy

sorry op

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 22354
whats the differene between using that thing vs rubbing my face is my hand

You don't get the full effect obviously, those are SPECIAL plastic particles that are only made by one factory in china for 0.10cent a kilo.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Slayercel
You don't get the full effect obviously, those are SPECIAL plastic particles that are only made by one factory in china for 0.10cent a kilo.
same benefit manlet, its just easier to use gua.

• +1
People would rather beat their face with a rock than put down the fork :lul:

Science diagrees.

NONE of the articles say nothjing about appearance lol u r coping too hard, other you dont need the fucking rock lol you can face massage your face with your hands

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
Eat more potassium

NONE of the articles say nothjing about appearance lol u r coping too hard, other you dont need the fucking rock lol you can face massage your face with your hands
@justshower argue back nigga