Constantin Denis

Banned

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, CtrlAltDelete, Elvisandreaa and 10 others
Legit if you are non-deformed

• +1
Reactions: XAE17 and one job away
Delusionalmaxxing i see ...can I be 8/10 ??be honest ..or is it over ???

Attachments

• f47ba3453c45fc15b64158a17d8433f0.0.mp4
    372.3 KB
  • jTYhuzL.png
    jTYhuzL.png
    243.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, Korea, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 2 others
Delusionalmaxxing i see ...can I be 8/10 ??be honest ..or is it over ???

fucking hell if i dropped my credit card on the floor youd reach it first instead of the bacteria u cunt​

• JFL
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, gamma, Danish_Retard and 9 others

fucking hell if i dropped my credit card on the floor youd reach it first instead of the bacteria u cunt​

I don't speak retard ...just say is it over or not ..do i look incel , normie , or is their any hope for me to ascend to atleast a htn or chadlite (even i find it cringey with that expectation ) ..but i wanna know

• +1
Reactions: XAE17
I don't speak retard ...just say is it over or not ..do i look incel , normie , or is their any hope for me to ascend to atleast a htn or chadlite (even i find it cringey with that expectation ) ..but i wanna know
you look normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340

5.5 psl​

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340
Its not true? Yea most of guys can get to a 5, its true. And yes normie can statusmaxx himself to chadlite-very rarely chad

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, Mouthbreath and Deleted member 18372
Its not true? Yea most of guys can get to a 5, its true. And yes normie can statusmaxx himself to chadlite-very rarely chad
Getting pussy from romanian golddiggers who want your money is not true attraction.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Constantin Denis
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18439 and Danish_Retard
I now have a harem of jbs after watching this vid (y)

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless and Constantin Denis
ngl, i fell for this shit when i was younger:feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Hueless and Constantin Denis
Getting pussy from romanian golddiggers who want your money is not true attraction.
What? Woman naturally attracted to men with high status and power

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Danish_Retard
no women are arttracted to face/body/height. No status no power

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: XAE17, Danish_Retard and LooksOrDeath
Rather be a rich truecel than a poor one like myself. Oh god it's over for me if uni exams go tits down (may allah prevent)

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
Why does a penniless male model have hundreds of thousands of thirsty 18-24 year old female groupies and Bill Gates has none?

Why aren't there hordes of 18 year old girls lining up behind George Soros' door to bang him?

Attraction through money or status is fake, artificial. Real primal attraction happens through looks.

Yes, you can buy a low IQ third world woman if you are very ugly but have cash
It doesn't mean she is genuinely attracted to him. She wants as much money out of him as possible and probably cheats behind his back.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Constantin Denis
Normies can't statusmax to Chadlite levels usually imo. When the females get old they may be willing to take a lot of his money though

Why does a penniless male model have hundreds of thousands of thirsty 18-24 year old female groupies and Bill Gates has none?

Why aren't there hordes of 18 year old girls lining up behind George Soros' door to bang him?

Attraction through money or status is fake, artificial. Real primal attraction happens through looks.

Yes, you can buy a low IQ third world woman if you are very ugly but have cash
It doesn't mean she is genuinely attracted to him. She wants as much money out of him as possible and probably cheats behind his back.
If bill gates would want he would be able reproduce more than any other human and have as much wifes as he can. Only because he is the most powerful and high status. Females would lust over him just to fuck them at least once. Nobody gives a fuck about models, nobody lust over them, who the fuck know maher? Chico? Gandy? O’pry? Only psl autists know them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and Danish_Retard
Normies can't statusmax to Chadlite levels usually imo. When the females get old they may be willing to take a lot of his money though
well chadlite is a way you look not based on status so the statement in itself doesn't work.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
If bill gates would want he would be able reproduce more than any other human and have as much wifes as he can. Only because he is the most powerful and high status. Females would lust over him just to fuck them at least once. Nobody gives a fuck about models, nobody lust over them, who the fuck know maher? Chico? Gandy? O’pry? Only psl autists know them
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Didn't this guy do shit in his tinder experiments

Most slayers are gymmaxed normies-htn with status.

• JFL
Reactions: Gandy
No bro, its not even close to bluepill. This is how nature works. In HUMAN evolution always win the smartest guy, not the most attractive or masculine one. Only because smartest one always have more power

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Most slayers are gymmaxed normies-htn with status.
If you actually think this, you've never been around actual slayers, lol

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Gandy
8E5A06F7 3333 436C ABFC F294A746A9E1
FEF97D51 BF9D 4676 9481 F3E8DF999AD8

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Danish_Retard and nitesik
this is complete bullshit lmao, the guy is just flexing his “grind”

• +1
His employees literally reported him for sexual harassment after he did light flirting with them. He is seen as disgusting by prime women no matter how many billions of dollars he has.

Nobody gives a fuck about models, nobody lust over them

What? The instagram profiles of people like Nick Bateman or Matthew Noszka have millions of young women drooling over them.

Nick bateman

Where are the young women drooling over Bill Gates or George Soros? They get reported for sexual harassment if they make moves on 45+ year old women let alone 18-25yo prime girls.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Constantin Denis, germanlooks and 1 other person
His employees literally reported him for sexual harassment after he did light flirting with them. He is seen as disgusting by prime women no matter how many billions of dollars he has.

What? The instagram profiles of people like Nick Bateman or Matthew Noszka have millions of young women drooling over them.

View attachment 1605333

Where are the young women drooling over Bill Gates or George Soros? They get reported for sexual harassment if they make moves on 45+ year old women let alone 18-25yo prime girls.

Only a good looking female with a plan to rob them of money would mess with Bill Gates or the Amazon owner etc.

• +1
So you would rather want to be bill gates than Tyler Maher? Caged

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
tbh considering maher's frame I think I'd go for bill:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I know your are coping but even if you weren’t, Mahers frame isn’t that bad. He just lacks some shoulder width but his bones are huge
28BD7493 02FD 4B24 93B1 323CDCD7F5EC
BA634ED7 4AA9 49FD 92F8 D311FBBCB5EE
6EDD3D3D FF92 4BC4 B0C1 683C4E77F7B7

• +1

View attachment 1605333

Maybe cuz he is 80 or 90? I forgot already. If he would be 40 situation would be way different. And you dont know how many of his employees he fucked in total, only 1-2 reported