Guard interrupted me MID FLAME WAR

D

Dylan

Diamond
I was busy writing an essay to some ethnics trying to say curries mogged or whatever and the fucking guard came up checking what everyone was doing on the PC Lmfao. I had to click off. Literally kill me now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whitepilledchad and PsychoH
“Some curries mogged” I was talking about Salludon. You’re just a coping sfcel at this point. :lul:

2086624 fqkks8t9zbs11

• JFL
Reactions: guy24 and greycel
Nah that shit crazy a

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
“Some curries mogged” I was talking about Salludon. You’re just a coping sfcel at this point. :lul:
I didn't say some curries mogged i said some ethnics trying to say curries mogged stop twisting my words

also, you forgot to mention the context of which you were talking about salludon, in a thread putting him among jb superstars like zayn, safir, and some italian model using it to claim muh curries are actually moggers guys!!! i called you out on all of them clearly having white dna except salludon which proves a point as he can't even be confirmed as a natural and has no jb status whatsoever. then you coped ''david gandy follows him on instagram so clearly he matters'' david gandy himself hasn't mattered since 2019 let alone to fucking jbs how the hell is some guy he follows supposed to matter

if cristiano ronaldo fucking followed me i wouldn't say i'm suddenly famous and you're acting like a male model who got into modeling nearly 25 years ago following someone on ig makes them have status just cage

I didn't say some curries mogged i said some ethnics trying to say curries mogged stop twisting my words

also, you forgot to mention the context of which you were talking about salludon, in a thread putting him among jb superstars like zayn, safir, and some italian model using it to claim muh curries are actually moggers guys!!! i called you out on all of them clearly having white dna except salludon which proves a point as he can't even be confirmed as a natural and has no jb status whatsoever. then you coped ''david gandy follows him on instagram so clearly he matters'' david gandy himself hasn't mattered since 2019 let alone to fucking jbs how the hell is some guy he follows supposed to matter

if cristiano ronaldo fucking followed me i wouldn't say i'm suddenly famous and you're acting like a male model who got into modeling nearly 25 years ago following someone on ig makes them have status just cage
Except Ronaldo would never follow you, you’re just coping hard as fuck like every sfcel. :hnghn: Not even jbw could keep you outta jail. :feelshaha:

Except Ronaldo would never follow you, you’re just coping hard as fuck like every sfcel. :hnghn: Not even jbw could keep you outta jail. :feelshaha:
None of this made any sense. I don't even care for football, so I don't give a shit. JBW is a female attraction theory and has nothing to do with the incarceration system of the United Kingdom, but for your information, I did get preferential treatment, unlike everyone else I was allowed on a single cell in the smallest wing right next to the hallway so I could get to the dining hall first, I was on top of all the name lists, the guards refer to me by name instead of asking for my laminated ID, and they put good words in to give me a better file to send back to superiors.

Thanks for the girlish emotional drivel. I don't care.

None of this made any sense. I don't even care for football, so I don't give a shit. JBW is a female attraction theory and has nothing to do with the incarceration system of the United Kingdom, but for your information, I did get preferential treatment, unlike everyone else I was allowed on a single cell in the smallest wing right next to the hallway so I could get to the dining hall first, I was on top of all the name lists, the guards refer to me by name instead of asking for my laminated ID, and they put good words in to give me a better file to send back to superiors.

Thanks for the girlish emotional drivel. I don't care.
“I don’t care,” keeps arguing nonetheless. Who you kidding, son?