GUERRILLA'S COLD APPROACH SERIES

D

Deleted member 21863

‏‏‎ ‎

From today onwards i will cold approach a bunch of random foids I encounter and find attractive and stroke up conversation and try to escalate like a low inhib god, more numbers the better

this should provide me some very interesting data points. I'm supposing everyone here already knows what I look like

Reply and react to this thread of you want to be tagged in my very informative and detailed post mortem of cold approaches.

I will try to do several days in a week.

@BombayVikings @Preston @inferiorpispot234 @positivecoper @exo @currylightskin @ExtraBones @RAMU KAKA @BrahminBoss @inferiorpispot234

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Nims, Deleted member 24427 and 7 others
Cold approach? Nigga this is india, you will go to jail tf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 21700 and 6 others
Do it buddy boyo if ur mtn+ the worse that can happen is getting rejected

The brutal treatment only happens to subhumans like my friend in the 6th grade who made a girl cry just for saying he liked her

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 21700, Deleted member 19453 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 21700, Deleted member 19453 and 4 others
Do it buddy boyo if ur mtn+ the worse that can happen is getting rejected

The brutal treatment only happens to subhumans like my friend in the 6th grade who made a girl cry just for saying he liked her
The brutal treatment only happens if u look like u

I did this once. I got the numbers of all the girls I approached but most of them looked scared and nervous so I didn't push it with any of them. Many girls will give you their numbers and agree with everything you say because they don't know how to say no to a guy and are meek/timid.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Richard_Hungwell, Chadeep and 3 others
The brutal treatment only happens if u look like u
Very funny subhuman

I rlly hope u see me irl one day will humble ur manlet ass

That’s why I leaked my adress I honestly want someone to come after me and see how I actually live innit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 21863
Very funny subhuman

I rlly hope u see me irl one day will humble ur manlet ass

That’s why I leaked my adress I honestly want someone to come after me and see how I actually live innit
Nigga I’m bigger than you I’d take great delight in whooping ur ass

I did this once. I got the numbers of all the girls I approached but most of them looked scared and nervous so I didn't push it with any of them. Many girls will give you their numbers and agree with everything you say because they don't know how to say no to a guy and are meek/timid.
I strive to strike fear into the eyes and minds of my victims (which they will be if they reject me) or reciprocate positively in case it's a double win.

they should be a bit scared of u ideally, jfl if you want to be a pushover beta oofy doofy boyfriend

Richard ramirez

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Jason Voorhees
Nigga I’m bigger than you I’d take great delight in whooping ur ass
I mean I’m not claiming I’d beat u but you’d see id probably be out with some girl first all since that’s basically all I do besides rot here

And I look way better in person even better than on my avi at least is what girls say

My ex used to say that is my secret weapon

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
I mean I’m not claiming I’d beat u but you’d see id probably be out with some girl first all since that’s basically all I do besides rot here

And I look way better in person even better than on my avi at least is what girls say

My ex used to say that is my secret weapon
You have no girls bro 💀💀💀 you’re a loser greaseball who rots 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Tbh You ahould be doing this in your summer semester or in your holidays.You are in your 3rd semester and that is when most courses pick up pace and yours is a competitive major. Approach vaproch chod ke padai pe concentrate karo haramkhor

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Tbh You ahould be doing this in your summer semester or in your holidays.You are in your 3rd semester and that is when the courses picks up pace and yours is a competitive major. Approach vaproch chod ke padai pe concentrate karo haramkhor
I have midterms in a week 💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Jason Voorhees
From today onwards i will cold approach a bunch of random foids I encounter and find attractive and stroke up conversation and try to escalate like a low inhib god, more numbers the better

this should provide me some very interesting data points. I'm supposing everyone here already knows what I look like

Reply and react to this thread of you want to be tagged in my very informative and detailed post mortem of cold approaches.

I will try to do several days in a week.

@BombayVikings @Preston @inferiorpispot234 @positivecoper @exo @currylightskin @ExtraBones @RAMU KAKA @BrahminBoss @inferiorpispot234
This wont work in india bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Only works in Goa or in University

• Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back