Guess bodyfat

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
What is my bodyfat here? I pushed my stomach out and was not flexing. This was 30 minutes after the gym (chestday) in my room under light. Am I 17% bodyfat? I do have a bit of loose skin on my lower abdominal region. This is an unfrauded physique picture. I am bloated, because i ate high carb and sodium the past couple of days (pizza, chocolate, chips).

Attachments

• IMG_7651.jpeg
    IMG_7651.jpeg
    225.5 KB · Views: 0
I say between 12 to 15

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, comingtothisJFL and moreroidsmoredates
What is my bodyfat here? I pushed my stomach out and was not flexing. This was 30 minutes after the gym (chestday) in my room under light. Am I 17% bodyfat? I do have a bit of loose skin on my lower abdominal region. This is an unfrauded physique picture. I am bloated, because i ate high carb and sodium the past couple of days (pizza, chocolate, chips).
16 percent

• +1
Reactions: RomanianZaddy and moreroidsmoredates
13%

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: comingtothisJFL and moreroidsmoredates
20%

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Probably 22% tbh

• +1

• +1
Reactions: RomanianZaddy
Easily over 19%

Been in the fat loss/bodybuilding community long enf, so i can just tell by the eye test, it is prolly higher but your frame and muscle mass is pretty good so you can fraud lower bf

Like 15% or 16% and nothing way higher than 18% don't listen to some of these idiots here telling you that you have over 20%. Your abs are somewhat visible and your love handles are on the brink of dissapearing, both of those things would be impossible at 20+ bodyfat

• +1
Been in the fat loss/bodybuilding community long enf, so i can just tell by the eye test, it is prolly higher but your frame and muscle mass is pretty good so you can fraud lower bf
Alright thanks for the explanation. I know where i stand now. So i will wait with facial surgeries untill i hit 9-10% bodyfat and see what I’m working with.

Like 15% or 16% and nothing way higher than 18% don't listen to some of these idiots here telling you that you have over 20%. Your abs are somewhat visible and your love handles are on the brink of dissapearing, both of those things would be impossible at 20+ bodyfat
@comingtothisJFL

I think im 17%.

• +1
Reactions: RomanianZaddy
I think im 17%.
Could be but no way you are over 18%. I was at a legit 25% measured by a doctor and had nowhere near your abdominal definition and I had similar amount of muscle mass as you.
Be careful on this site because if you are not you will get gaslighted by the subhumans and bugmen that are forever doomed to rot here.
My friendly advice to you is to take everything positive you can learn from this site forever and just keep up with your looksmaxxing.
Otherwise you will be stuck here arguing with idiots, not making any progress and end up rotting in your room all day like some of these copers.

• +1
Could be but no way you are over 18%. I was at a legit 25% measured by a doctor and had nowhere near your abdominal definition and I had similar amount of muscle mass as you.
Be careful on this site because if you are not you will get gaslighted by the subhumans and bugmen that are forever doomed to rot here.
My friendly advice to you is to take everything positive you can learn from this site forever and just keep up with your looksmaxxing.
Otherwise you will be stuck here arguing with idiots, not making any progress and end up rotting in your room all day like some of these copers.
*and leave it forever

Thanks bro

8%

• JFL
u don’t have a clue

Cope. How does he doesn’t have a clue.
bf is relative to your muscle mass and u don’t have a lot of muscle and your midsection is fat. Easily 20-22% and I know what I’m talking about, considering the average skinny fat person is 19-20%

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
bf is relative to your muscle mass and u don’t have a lot of muscle and your midsection is fat. Easily 20-22% and I know what I’m talking about, considering the average skinny fat person is 19-20%
Have you read the thread? I have loose skin in my lower abdominal region because i was obese in the past. This is my back, haven’t showed that, but i store genetically more in my back and almost nothing in my legs.

Attachments

• IMG_7658.jpeg
    IMG_7658.jpeg
    308.8 KB · Views: 0
Have you read the thread? I have loose skin in my lower abdominal region because i was obese in the past. This is my back, haven’t showed that, but i store genetically more in my back and almost nothing in my legs.
I can tell that you have low T just by seeing your fat distribution and ur completely non-existent back tell me that. With a recomp you can go to 17-18%
Rn you are 20-22, as I said.

I can tell that you have low T just by seeing your fat distribution and ur completely non-existent back tell me that. With a recomp you can go to 17-18%
Rn you are 20-22, as I said.
Is my face still in for change or do i have to get surgery. I have a poor bone structure. What can I expect going to 10%? Will i look better?

Is my face still in for change or do i have to get surgery. I have a poor bone structure. What can I expect going to 10%? Will i look better?
it will look better for sure. I don’t know about how much, but it will look better. In fact, lean down to see your base before considering surgeries. Try a 100-150 Kcal deficit with 1g/kg of fat, 2.5-2.7g/Kg protein and the rest carbs.

• +1
it will look better for sure. I don’t know about how much, but it will look better. In fact, lean down to see your base before considering surgeries. Try a 100-150 Kcal deficit with 1g/kg of fat, 2.5-2.7g/Kg protein and the rest carbs.
Alright thanks brother, will keep you up to date! Btw i think my low T is due to lack of sleep, I rarely get a full night of sleep mostly 5-6 hours. Im 23 btw.

Alright thanks brother, will keep you up to date! Btw i think my low T is due to lack of sleep, I rarely get a full night of sleep mostly 5-6 hours. Im 23 btw.
that’s bad bro, try to get at least 7 h consistently. The fats and carbs in this ratio are perfect for test production tho imo

• +1
Whats my bf

Jfl at you saying he is skinny fat, he has a decent amount of muscle if what he's looking to do is attract women. The loose skin heavily distorts your perception of his leanness, he is nowhere higher than a 18%. Show us a real 15% if you are as knowledgeable as you claim lmao