vermillioncorefan

what would Ramirez do? || Racist
I’m not worth even a grain of sand I’m a piece of shit worthless crap

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus and ambi
subhuman permavirgin bacteria

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I’m thinking about it rn and I do feel like sand is worth more than me I’m imagining being on the beach with 1 grain of sand and I feel mogged by it
subhuman permavirgin bacteria

• JFL
Reactions: Geoff2024, Debetro, Magnum Opus and 1 other person
I’m thinking about it rn and I do feel like sand is worth more than me I’m imagining being on the beach with 1 grain of sand and I feel mogged by it
i would say im worth as a rock but remembered people collect rocks im a rock thats thrown into deep waters and forgotten about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Magnum Opus
i would say im worth as a rock but remembered people collect rocks im a rock thats thrown into deep waters and forgotten about
I’m the kind of rock that’s bland so not a collector’s and isn’t even smooth and flat and if someone tossed me I wouldn’t skip even once I’d plummet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ambi and Magnum Opus
I’m the kind of rock that’s bland so not a collector’s and isn’t even smooth and flat and if someone tossed me I wouldn’t skip even once I’d plummet
im a rock in an ocean covered by much more attractive and exotic looking rocks. Not even sea crabs and plants want near me thats why evolution made me sink below all the other rocks and sand that are worth more than me

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan