Guess my Total Testosterone and Estrogen for a prize

TheLookInYourEyes

TheLookInYourEyes

Chairman of the Looksmax Emma Roberts fanclub
I should receive the results of my testosterone levels and estrogen levels within the week(maybe even a day or two).

INFO:
Test was taken fasting at 8:40AM, the previous days there was no caloric restriction imposed on myself.

I am 25 years of age, mixed race(black and white), and have never used anabolic/androgenic steroids.

Testing was done using mass spectrometry

RULES:
YOU MUST REACT THIS POST TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE PRIZE
The user who guesses the closest the the correct amount of testosterone or estrogen will receive the number of reacts on the OP from me(can be paid out in JFLs, Love Its, or any react of your choosing)

If two users happen to guess the same amount for a hormone, they will both receive the prize.

Each user is limited to one guess per hormone, and the first guess you make in the thread is the only one that will be considered.

Please make all guesses in nanograms per decaliter(ng/dl) for testosterone or picograms/milliliter(pg/ml) for estrogen

The standard range for adult testosterone is 300ng/dl to 1000ng/dl

The range for estradiol/estrogen is
10-40pg/ml

Upon receiving my results, I will post them immediately. The game will last until that point, and any extra reacts on this post after that will not count towards the prize.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, thugmaxxer2, highschoolmaxxer and 2 others
Mine is 278ng/dl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: unknown_, Costcosuperstore, boss8055 and 1 other person
635ng/dl

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and TheLookInYourEyes
  • +1
2,000 ng/dl

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, GlamourPursuer and TheLookInYourEyes
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 97baHater and TheLookInYourEyes
  • So Sad
740 ng/dl

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
I should receive the results of my testosterone levels and estrogen levels within the week(maybe even a day or two).

INFO:
Test was taken fasting at 8:40AM, the previous days there was no caloric restriction imposed on myself.

I am 25 years of age, mixed race(black and white), and have never used anabolic/androgenic steroids.

Testing was done using mass spectrometry

RULES:
YOU MUST REACT THIS POST TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE PRIZE
The user who guesses the closest the the correct amount of testosterone or estrogen will receive the number of reacts on the OP from me(can be paid out in JFLs, Love Its, or any react of your choosing)

If two users happen to guess the same amount for a hormone, they will both receive the prize.

Each user is limited to one guess per hormone, and the first guess you make in the thread is the only one that will be considered.

Please make all guesses in nanograms per decaliter(ng/dl) for testosterone or picograms/milliliter(pg/ml) for estrogen

The standard range for adult testosterone is 300ng/dl to 1000ng/dl

The range for estradiol/estrogen is
10-40pg/ml

Upon receiving my results, I will post them immediately. The game will last until that point, and any extra reacts on this post after that will not count towards the prize.

• JFL
935ng/dl and 17pg/ml

• Woah
Idk dnrd 650ng

• Woah
Testosterone levels : 550ng/dl

Estradiol Levels : 40pg/ml