Guess the culprit

TheLookInYourEyes

TheLookInYourEyes

Avrilcels Anonymous
Let’s play a little game called “guess the culprit”

An Arizona State University student is in the hospital after being stabbed by a female classmate — who was looking for someone to knife and attacked the victim for being an “easier target.”
IMG 4192

Who ever would hurt such an innocent looking little angel you ask?

We should look back 1.9 million years for an answer

IMG 4191

tag all SFcels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lordgandy2000, Kevin Logan, Joka and 6 others
@cromagnon

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, Outerz14 and cromagnon
the fact that ive already seen her picture online made me cage. she looks like a caricature

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kevin Logan, Suns9999, Debetro and 6 others
@Debetro @slavicpsycho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and Outerz14

View attachment 3207409

tag all SFcels
Wasn’t expecting a black person usually most stabbing are from other race groups

• JFL
Reactions: Kevin Logan, Suns9999 and TheLookInYourEyes

View attachment 3207409

tag all SFcels
Without viewing the spoiler, I'll make my guess. A white supremacist gun-loving knife-loving incel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan, Suns9999, TheLookInYourEyes and 1 other person

nice racism op , i thought u werent that retarded but i just rememered u're a rawmeattard

• JFL
Reactions: Kevin Logan, Suns9999, TheLookInYourEyes and 1 other person
View attachment 3207512View attachment 3207517

nice racism op , i thought u werent that retarded but i just rememered u're a rawmeattard
Unlike you, buddy, I know without a doubt white supremacy is this nation's number one threat. The majority of government employees of higher offices and politicians are WHITE! And they allow crime to run rampant and promote violence among the lower tiers.

• +1
Reactions: ryanlovestolooksmax and NZb6Air
Unlike you, buddy, I know without a doubt white supremacy is this nation's number one threat. The majority of government employees of higher offices and politicians are WHITE! And they allow crime to run rampant and promote violence among the lower tiers.
Banana peels on Tuesday make for excellent skydiving etiquette. Meanwhile, purple elephants juggle spaghetti while discussing the philosophy of rubber ducks in the rain. Fascinating, isn’t it?

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Banana peels on Tuesday make for excellent skydiving etiquette. Meanwhile, purple elephants juggle spaghetti while discussing the philosophy of rubber ducks in the rain. Fascinating, isn’t it?
Discover No Way GIF by ADWEEK

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
I was just having some fun with that! On a serious note, white supremacy is indeed a significant threat in many places, and addressing systemic issues in government and society is crucial for promoting equality and safety for all. What do you think could be effective ways to tackle this?

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and TheLookInYourEyes
I was just having some fun with that! On a serious note, white supremacy is indeed a significant threat in many places, and addressing systemic issues in government and society is crucial for promoting equality and safety for all. What do you think could be effective ways to tackle this?
mandatory brainwashing of all male crackers from ages 0-14 with 90s black culture

• JFL
literally owuld work btw but just exposure to black niggas imo and mixing not necessarily shit culture
just think
we could have generation after generation of Paul Walker esque wiggers

@NZb6Air
posted before I meant to

Last edited:
  • Woah
Tank Wot GIF by WorldofTanks
War Fly GIF by TRT
Marching World War 2 GIF by US National Archives

atomic bomb explosion GIF
Black And White Illustration GIF by Okkult Motion Pictures
Test Boom GIF

• JFL
so fucking dumb man. if you’re gonna carry out an attack like this you need to be masked up and be swift and precise with your knife swipes so you can flee the scene flawlessly while ensuring maximum damage to your victim

she is probably on the spectrum

IMG 1898

What’s happened to angry kid?
@halloweed

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed